Will the X-men reunite ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mister_X_1

Its been nearly 4 years since the x-men have been separated into 2 teams, one lead by

Logan and the other is lead by Summers, but are ever gonna see one x-men team ever again ?

Now, I know that if a big threat appeared they are gonna be on the same page whether they like

it or not, but I'm talking about rebuilding Charles Xavier's school again, where all of

the mutants are under one roof.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not right now, but later on yes...

You have to remember, events such as Schism, House of M and AVX are still ringing loud and clear for the X-Men, doesn't matter whose side you are on....

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not right now, but later on yes...

You have to remember, events such as Schism, House of M and AVX are still ringing loud and clear for the X-Men, doesn't matter whose side you are on....

To be honest, I think that Logan and Summers are the only ones who are fighting here, and the ones who are getting

lost in all of this are the kids.

They could have just made their a one dissection that will fit both sides, be good to humans who respect mutants,

and be though in those who don't.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I hope so and I hope it's a massive event that brings them together. Something like Apocalypse and Thanos joining forces or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Only when Logan and Scott s relationship come out from closet.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

When Logan dies everyone at the JGS can grow up and stop blaming Scott for everything.

But seriously

@vitalius said:

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think that there is a 'glory days' X men story in the building somewhere (god i hope so), where the team comes back together and become 'outlaw heroes' again, as opposed to a bunch of squabbling brats, like they have been portrayed as in recent times.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

Logan has always had issues with cyclops.

The guy married the women he loved, so his relationship was kind of back and fourth.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: yes what you are saying is true but currently Logan and Scott aren't prepared to listen to each other so it will take a while

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: yes what you are saying is true but currently Logan and Scott aren't prepared to listen to each other so it will take a while

Unless there was a reason from them to listen to each other then they will never will.

If a big threat that came to earth, like the phoenix consumes the young Jean gray, then they will listen to each other

because they are want to save the woman they love.... sort of, you can see where I am going here.

If there is a unified reason for Logan and Cyclops to lesson to each other then the X-men can

be reunited, otherwise, I don't know how.

What do you think ?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: Yea... I get where your coming from and that's what everyone above us is saying... A big event or a big villain is needed to bring the x men back together.... I honestly don't want Phoenix, that has been used many times before and I'm sick of it!

It's not like Scott's going to go one day and say " Hey Logan, let's be friends and live together united and share Charles Xavier's dream again because we need to! By the way, I have forgotten all about our past and rivalry!"

And Logan isn't going to go: "Scott were going to be friends again and I'm going to quit calling you summers because friends don't do that!"

See what I mean, there's going to be a big event, then they will be united... Otherwise, not likely happening...

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: Yea... I get where your coming from and that's what everyone above us is saying... A big event or a big villain is needed to bring the x men back together.... I honestly don't want Phoenix, that has been used many times before and I'm sick of it!

It's not like Scott's going to go one day and say " Hey Logan, let's be friends and live together united and share Charles Xavier's dream again because we need to! By the way, I have forgotten all about our past and rivalry!"

And Logan isn't going to go: "Scott were going to be friends again and I'm going to quit calling you summers because friends don't do that!"

See what I mean, there's going to be a big event, then they will be united... Otherwise, not likely happening...

I agree with all of you and the guys' points.

so all we have to do is wait and play the waiting game.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: Bendis is writing the main X-Books, who knows how long we have to wait....

Remember, it's not just Logan who is ticked off... Storm and Beast are pretty much ticked to...

Check out Beast in Uncanny X-Men 24...

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe after Logan comes back from death; hopefully it also be handled better than Tony and Steve were after Civil War, with both sides admitting mistakes and coming together to form a unified front. I don't want to see them instantly acting like the best of allies again, that'd be stupid. They've both said and done too much to each other now. I want a slow, well written buildup to them being good again.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd say Bendis has about 3-4 more years worth of making Logan and Beast vocally voice how much they hate Scott. Once Logan's dead though he'll probably have to switch using Storm, Beast, and maybe somebody else on Logan's side to voice that opinion.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenedge: probably end up being Bobby or something...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@mister_x_1:

They love each other but they are deep on closet that they can´t admite that.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe after Logan comes back from death; hopefully it also be handled better than Tony and Steve were after Civil War, with both sides admitting mistakes and coming together to form a unified front. I don't want to see them instantly acting like the best of allies again, that'd be stupid. They've both said and done too much to each other now. I want a slow, well written buildup to them being good again.

I don't think so, this is a more sensitive then the issue in Civil War, also this issue has been building up for years.

Even if Logan comes back, as long as the issue still remains the X-men will take longer to reunite.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher said:

I don't think so, this is a more sensitive then the issue in Civil War, also this issue has been building up for years.

Even if Logan comes back, as long as the issue still remains the X-men will take longer to reunite.

....So i'm not sure what it is I wrote that you don't agree with, because I didn't say the issue wasn't building for years, or that it wasn't a more sensitive one than Civil War. I also didn't say I want them to reunite right away. In fact, I said the exact opposite. I want it to be handled better than the Civil War aftermath was, and I don't want to see them instantly go back to being able to work together like nothing happened.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I hope they do...X-Men just doesn't feel right when they are split into two teams

@vitalius said:

Greatest answer ever

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:

@nathaniel_christopher said:

....So i'm not sure what it is I wrote that you don't agree with, because I didn't say the issue wasn't building for years, or that it wasn't a more sensitive one than Civil War. I also didn't say I want them to reunite right away. In fact, I said the exact opposite. I want it to be handled better than the Civil War aftermath was, and I don't want to see them instantly go back to being able to work together like nothing happened.

Sorry man, I just realized that we do have the same idea, my bad

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

My thoughts run along the same lines as most everyone who's posted in here already. I suspect a re-uniting is long in coming. Wolverine's death will probably cement it further in some unfathomable way. A solo trip to his grave made by Slim and then back to everyone's respective corners, and that's it.