#1 Posted by sromero78 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think sony will buy any heroes that marvel doesn't currently have plans for? It makes sense to me because Sony is planning on making a big spiderman universe in the franchise (making venom and sinister 6 spin offs) But those are villains...what about the heroes? The only 2 i can think of that Sony already owns is Black Cat and The Prowler, and they can certainly be fit in The Amazing Spiderman franchise. But Someone I would really like to see in the Spiderman franchise is Luke Cage. I doubt marvel is making plans for a Luke Cage movie right now, so In my opinion he would be cool to see in a spiderman movie. The main reason I think sony might do this is because they are planning to have spidey fight the Sinister Six eventualy. He's gonna need some help. Who do you guys think will help him out? Also who else would be a good fit in the spiderman franchise that Sony doesn't own?

#2 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Marvel wants their heroes back not the opposite. Also Luke Cage is apart of the Defenders series Marvel will be hosting on Netflix.

#3 Posted by Experio (14349 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlikely.

#4 Posted by kgb725 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker kraven and kingpin are a few I would like to see but aren't very likely

#5 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Sony's best hope to get more heroes/villains is to make some sort of deal with Disney for Spidey's use in the Avengers.

#6 Posted by sromero78 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: i know and i would way rather have it the other way around, but they could make some sort of deal

#7 Edited by kgb725 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by MaccyD (3587 posts) - - Show Bio

@sromero78: Marvel already have a Luke Cage show planned.

#9 Posted by DareHulk (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil needs to get outta Marvel RIGHT NOW! Punisher too...they're too dark for Disney, if Disney even tried they'd probably butcher them and make some silly crap!