Will new Fantastic Four movie be Ultimate version?

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"In their [writers Mark Millar and Brian Bendis] version, Millar and Bendis wrote a story in which Reed Richards is a child prodigy, protected by his burly friend Ben Grimm from bullies, and a genius who had invented a method of teleportation in his youth. He is discovered by government official Willie Lumpkin, and subsequently recruited into a child prodigy think tank/school located in the upper floors of the Baxter building. There he meets Professor Storm, who leads the project, and his children, bioengineer Susan Storm and her younger brother Johnny. Reed also becomes the rival of Victor Van Damme, a fellow student. When Reed becomes 21, he plans to teleport an apple into a parallel universe (the “N-Zone”), but Van Damme claims Reed’s calculations are wrong and changes the setup at the last minute. The five students get teleported through the N-Zone, and when they rematerialize, they return heavily mutated. After the Fantastic Four return to the Baxter building, they must soon face their first opponent, Mole Man." -geekleagueofamerica.com

Personally I have a deep fear they will be mutants to fit into a fox universe, but whatever they do, we know very little about the plot and if Dr Doo. Will even be in it, for a film that has to be shot before October the 1st 2014 I'm surprised we don't have more details?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think I read before that they were planning a shared universe with the X-Men and Fantastic Four, but without crossovers. Maybe making them mutants is what that means.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

That seems to be the direction that they are going in with the younger castings

I personally am fine with this direction