Will Gon ever use his adult form again?

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In hunter x hunter (subbed version) gon is currently hospitalized because of the price he had to pay for reaching his adult form. I've read ahead in the manga and I know that he finally recovers but was it ever stated he can access that form again? And do you think he will access it without paying the same price as before? Also will his dad train him? All of these questions are irritating me does anyone have any guesses?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

he can only access that form if he grows old the natural way. no, his father won't train him because he doesn't want to meddle with his son's affairs and as of now, gon can't use his nen because the side effect of his extreme nen condition

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I thought this was about the Tekken character. Was wondering when the hell Gon ever had an adult form.

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: in the manga gon is healed and gets his nen back. But what bothers me is that he needs to acquire a new power for the new arch he is going into. Especially since killua now has Godspeed they need to focus on gon getting some new ability to deal with the new foes he will be going against soon, because the jajanken isn't going to be enough.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xthe_black_adamx: read further, gon lost his nen again and asked ging about it. ging said it was the consequence of his sudden powerup

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XThe_Black_Adamx

@kyrees: he needs a new power though. There's just no way they can just leave it so that he can never access that form again or they need to at least let him learn something else

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kyrees

@xthe_black_adamx: at this point, togashi is not going to add much to gon since he had gon studying in whale island since he can't use nen. the focus at this point would the people going to the dark continent and leorio, kurapika, and ging are going there.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@joygirl: I was thinking the same thing. That's the only reason I clicked on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Who can guess, thanks to Hiatus x Hiatus.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Who can guess, thanks to Hiatus x Hiatus.

lol

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By bobandjim1260

Currently Gon can't even use nen. The adult form is rather interesting though. It's not literally what Gon will look like as an Adult. It's the future potential of extreme training used in one moment. So it's very unlikely he'll ever become near that powerful again, as it wasn't him as an adult as it was all of his future potential being used at one point.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently Gon can't even use nen. The adult form is rather interesting though. It's not literally what Gon will look like as an Adult. It's the future potential of extreme training used in one moment. So it's very unlikely he'll ever become near that powerful again, as it wasn't him as an adult as it was all of his future potential being used at one point.

This.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gotoucanario

Dat bump. But yeah answer is still no. I wonder wth is gonna happen with Gon tho. Surely he'll get nen back at some point.