Will both Thor and Captain America change in the MCU?

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Most people think that Captain America will die and be replaced with Falcon, but is there a chance that Thor will be replaced too?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't think they're changing either. The general audience who aren't comic fans wouldn't like falcon as cap. Chris Evans is very popular in the role and falcon was cool but just average in terms of skill and stuff.

And female Thor?? Yeah that would never go over. Most comic fans don't even like it.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I don't think they're changing either. The general audience who aren't comic fans wouldn't like falcon as cap. Chris Evans is very popular in the role and falcon was cool but just average in terms of skill and stuff.

And female Thor?? Yeah that would never go over. Most comic fans don't even like it.

Pretty sure they will kill off Bucky after he joins the avengers.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Lets hope not.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

At some point they will change in some way, whether it's an actor being recast when contracts are up or another character taking the "mantle" when the time comes. I think Captain America is the safest bet because Chris Evans has already been vocal about not wanting to act much longer. As for Thor, I don't know about another character replacing him. It's oddly more believable for them to just recast Chris Hemsworth when the time comes.