Will batman become the mcu ironman of the mcu?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Always getting the spotlight, when there's a team up he defeats the bad guy kind of like how ironman destroyed the chitari spaceship when Thor would've been a more logical choice to carry the missile and since he ranks in the most box office money he wins the spotlight over more popular characters. (Not that I’m complaining) so in conclusion will batman be like ironman?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Have to see this new Batman first.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I believe we will have a more Superman centric universe. "You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." They're following this quote.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Hard to say since Batman hasn't technically been introduced yet. It wouldn't surprise me, but hopefully Superman and Bats will get equal spotlight.

PopRock123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman probably will get some of the spotlight since he makes more money and money talks , especially when MOS kinda failed critically(even audience wise it got mixed reviews) and only did decent financially(with the amount of promotion they did for it and the budget for the film I'm pretty sure they were expecting more) so I expect Bats and maybe some other DC character getting more promotion but that depends on how good the word of the mouth is for B vs S.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Sorry but I doubt Batman will ever make it into the MCU. ;)

But seriously, I can see Zack Snyder favouring him, he seems to be a massive Batfan. But then you never know, someone else could become the breakout character - I'm not if Iron Man was ever designed to be the star.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely.

Beata

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He already is. BvS marketing has focused more on Batman than Superman so far and he's DC's biggest moneymaker.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: false the only thing that they have marketed had Superman in the middle, batman on the right & Wonder Woman on the left. Superman is either going to be the face or him and Batman will share it. The whole build up to justice league is based on Superman and his supporting cast so is most likely him. With that being said I wouldn't be suprised if it ended up being Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@rustyroy: false the only thing that they have marketed had Superman in the middle, batman on the right & Wonder Woman on the left. Superman is either going to be the face or him and Batman will share it. The whole build up to justice league is based on Superman and his supporting cast so is most likely him. With that being said I wouldn't be suprised if it ended up being Batman.

Nope. That was a fanmade poster IIRC, they released more pics related to Batman, the teaser basically looked like a Batman movie with a Superman cameo.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yes, I would be shocked if they didn't.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Mongul

@rustyroy: To be fair, we've already seen DCU Superman. This is DCU Batman's first appearance, so it's only natural he gets a bigger slice of pie.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul said:

@rustyroy: To be fair, we've already seen DCU Superman. This is DCU Batman's first appearance, so it's only natural he gets a bigger slice of pie.

Agreed. But I still think he's going to be ''Iron Man" of the DCCU.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I know which picture you're talking about there is a fan made version and then tree the official version superman is in the middle on both.

The teaser is heavy on Batman because Superman is going to Gotham to fight Batman not the other way round.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@rustyroy: I know which picture you're talking about there is a fan made version and then tree the official version superman is in the middle on both.

The teaser is heavy on Batman because Superman is going to Gotham to fight Batman not the other way round.

Show me the pic then. And your second reason doesn't make any sense.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kfabz-23

@rustyroy: I'm on my phone I can't send te pic.

Yes it does make sense, in the teaser Batman is waiting for Superman to come to Gotham because that's where the fight takes place.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@rustyroy: I'm on my phone I can't send te pic.

Yes it does make sense, in the teaser Batman is waiting for Superman to come to Gotham because that's where the fight takes place.

But Snyder already confirmed that Batman brings the fight to Superman not the other way around.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: But the fight in the tease is clearly taking a place in Gotham. Not to mention is the first time we get to see DCCU Batman on screen.