Wolverine:sixteen apiece, kill em all!

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By proto3296

@justthatkid: I feel like you'd be pretty right lol. I haven't read recent xmen but ik wolverine in the past has been a loner who likes to work alone.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

The Wolverine I grew up on wasn't a leader, he was a bad ass lone wolf. Somewhere around 1999 though he became James, and boring.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By legacy6364

WOLVERINE A GOOD LEADER. HA!

He's a joke. He's reckless, and self destructive. He picks fights with people he knows he can beat, and the only reason he charges at someone he can't beat is his healing factor. He consistently pretends to be a loner, yet he's been on several super hero teams.

Wolverine is not a bad-ass. He's overrated.

No Caption Provided

WOLVERINE HATER.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: uh oh, wolverine08 is gonna have some words with you! lol

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great leader? Sure, why not? Marvel is dedicated stick him into every role they can. Wolverine will be a Green Lantern soon, just watch.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By aquaman01
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I think Logan can be a good leader, but for smaller teams, preferably stealth/kill squads like X-Force. He's better at dealing things under the table. He's said it before, if there is one thing he knows how to do is hurt people. He did organize one of the best X-Force teams put together and did so under the radar, unbeknownst to everyone, including Cyclops when Logan's first team was disbanded. Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, Archangel, and Logan himself is like the perfect kill squad. When it comes to bigger teams and threats, I don't think he is a good leader. Logan is self destructive in his personality and can be too reckless, and at times even lazy, but he knows his power can back that up. You put that tendency into a team as large as the X-Men, I mean a full team of X-Men, or the Avengers, then I don't think he works that well. I think someone like Cyclops or Captain America, who have time and time again done some of the most brilliant tactical feats in Marvel, are much better at dealing with the stress and adapting with large groups. And on top of that, their is also the symbolic issue those two can bring. Cap is a symbol for liberty, freedom, and justice. Him being just a peak human and leading people like the Hulk and Thor shows the respect he commands. Cyclops is a symbol for his people. He is seen as stoic, and unrelenting in his goals, but at the same time charismatic. And even post AvX, where all the heroes view him as just a murderer, plenty of people still follow his message like when he embarrassed the Avengers on live TV and he ended up being on the cover of Rolling Stone. Cyclops knows how to work a crowd.

Wolverine is a short little killer with a blood stained ledger and too many skeletons in his closet. He is good with smaller teams, he is good as a fighting teacher, he is good at the whole "do as I say, not as I do" kind of motif, but he isn't Cap. I don't think he can lead a team like the Avengers into a battle with Kang the Conqueror or come up with 40+ plans like Cyclops did for just one threat in Kuurth using a large team as he did.