Why was my topic locked?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001

I started a battle topic of Wolverine vs. Starfire (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wolverine-vs-starfire-1585612/). Someone said it was somehow a mismatch and within 6 minutes of when I started the topic it was locked!

Does anyone know why it was locked? Because I don't think those two are on such different tiers from each other that it's a mismatch, they both fight people similar to each other in their lives so why was this battle deemed bad enough to be locked?

Sorry to complain so much but I'm not aware of any reason why it should be locked.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@aros001: I don't know much about Starfire's power level but if the mods lock a topic they usually know what they're doing. In the future, if you're ever wondering why a topic was locked, it's best to take it up with the mods.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

Yes, it's a mismatch. Starfire is stronger, faster, and more durable than Wolverine - she also has the benefit of flight and ranged attacks.

Also, in the future, don't make a needless thread asking why your thread was locked; PM a mod.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Starfire would win. Anyway send a message to the mod that locked it and ask why it was locked.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I recommended the lock. You can blame the guys who posted in your thread if you wish