Why the Marvel Universe's Earth should be in chaos.

XephCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Basically, since Marvel has now wrecked the X-Men by making it so pretty much anyone can be a mutant, the MU Earth should be overrun by mutants. Now I use the word 'should' because in reality the MU Earth ISN'T overrun by mutants.

So not only have they wrecked the X-Men by making them insignificant to the vast quantity of mutants that should send the world into chaos, but the world isn't even in chaos! And it's only in X-Men that there are all of these mutants (and a couple of other series)!

Massive flaw there! (Almost as big as what happened to DCU >.>)

PS: this is just a post to make Marvel fans realise that if something isn't done about this (maybe a reboot like DC's) then Marvel will die out. And to all you DC fans that are reading this and thinking "Yes, Marvel may die! Now we shall rule the world, MWAHAHAH!!" Then.... No, just no.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Why are you making threads like these?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

because he is obviously an uneducated troll with an opinion that he believes need to be stated due to the fact that he probably does not realize he sounds like an idiot.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

because he is obviously an uneducated troll with an opinion that he believes need to be stated due to the fact that he probably does not realize he sounds like an idiot.

Quoted for the truth. I bet he's gonna make a thread soon about how a top tier character like Superman or Wolverine is overrated.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Somehow I feel like the OP is underestimating the creativity of Marvel's writers.