WHY THE F$%# DOESN'T FAN-FIC AND ARTIST SHOW OFF COLAB?!?

• 84 results
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Now that I see the RPG section is more active than maybe both the Fan Fic and Artist Show Off section combined man I'd love to see some more art work in RPG forum.

I mean wow, so many original characters and we don't even know what they look like.

We do. We use Comic Character looks.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pyrogram

Buddy what does that mean? You do have art in the threads in RPG?

Comic Book Looks sounds like a program I should download.

But like I was saying I don't expect even the best writer to be Picasso.

I mean how many Jack Kirby's and Todd MacFarlane's are there? Just saying ti be cool if artists who liked what they read in RPG decided to contribute art.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: For example my character looks like this...

No Caption Provided

On the RPG Board you "choose" a "look" from an existing comic and usually nobody else uses it. So we know what characters look like.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#54  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@veshark and I worked together one a piece. No, wait. I took his image and put down paint talking balloons. He was okay with it. But my dream is to write and have someone do art. I'm currently writing Hank Pym and Avengers A.I. in the fan-fic Marvel Mayhem group. Most of us use pics in the stories that we find on the net, would be better to have pictures that actually goes along with the story than just random pics of the characters present.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ace Thunder

@pyrogram:

Cool I see what you mean. What I do is make an character on Meez.com and phohtshop a pic behind something it after making a screenshot of the character as it animates.

That's how i made pics for:

Sonic Boom

No Caption Provided

Dynamite

No Caption Provided

(If you didn't guess) Ace Thunder

No Caption Provided

Oh plus I uses the AAA Logo maker and downloaded fonts from 1001freefonts.com

Was going to ask you dumb question: Does Pyrogram use a green power ring?

.......my dream is to write and have someone do art. (Preach Brother!!!!)

Most of us use pics in the stories that we find on the net, would be better to have pictures that actually goes along with the story than just random pics....

Shoe Man I made this thread just for guys like you.

Plus for people looking for vice versa.

And yeah I post pics I find for fan fic too. Wow Bruh I like your style. Lol But like I was telling Pyro. See I use Photoshop for fan fic sometimes too. I made a post where Punisher Kills Superman with kryptonite and man it most have worked too well.

No Caption Provided

Got my a** flagged from posting for a couple days.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

See.... I told you that was dumb question. Lol

But yeah I swear Cassidy on BatmanTAS got a Pyrogram.

And yeah @amazingangel is the one that told me about the RPG section so I wouldn't be surprised.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pyrogram

@ace_thunder: I made the name Pyrogram up like 4 years ago lol I've never heard of that.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@ace_thunder: I made the name Pyrogram up like 4 years ago lol I've never heard of that.

Oh yes it's a cool name Bruh. On Batman they didn't even call it that but it's the first thing to come to mind.

Can I assume your guys doesn't say "flame on" either. Lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pyrogram
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#61 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl said:

@ace_thunder: You haven't heard of me? I'm hurt. I created DC Mayhem and sell short stories professionally in addition to my fan-fic... I write Secret Six, Justice Society of America, Terra/Misfit: World's Finest, Riddle Me This, and I also wrote the award winning Gotham Hearts.

Give the man some links girl!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#62 wildvine  Moderator

Oh, and to any artist looking, I am open to a collab. PM me loves.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By jesusdisciple001

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Weird, I have been thinking to blog about this since last month and drew character sketches for corrupted, just was to lazy I guess, you are awesome for posting this, I feel CV can get most into the industry.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark and I worked together one a piece. No, wait. I took his image and put down paint talking balloons. He was okay with it. But my dream is to write and have someone do art. I'm currently writing Hank Pym and Avengers A.I. in the fan-fic Marvel Mayhem group. Most of us use pics in the stories that we find on the net, would be better to have pictures that actually goes along with the story than just random pics of the characters present.

Hah, still counts ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm having a tough time finding the motivation to finish my first comic script, but if an experienced artist, who isn't flakey, legitimately wanted to do a colab I'd get it done. Knowing my work would actually come to life would be great. Anyone want to?

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about the fanfiction boards but we in the RPG section did try a collab with Art, we would make stories for their characters and they would draw ours, but it rapidly died before so much a single trade was made.

While I do use the looks of established characters (often multiple ones for one of my characters), google fu only goes so far and obviously I have situations or combinations written that do indeed need drawing to represent out of a literary form.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Check show bio if you want to see the characters of most RPG accounts.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ace Thunder
No Caption Provided

Here's something I'd like to see guys like @kdart make.

kdart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here's something I'd like to see guys like @kdart make.

lol you're calling me out huh?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kdart:

Lol well not really. But remember when I was saying covers need more action IMO?

Man this pic looks great.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I can draw. I write more now, but I would more than willing to put something together for someone. Just tag me and ask

kdart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kdart

@ace_thunder: yes i remember. yo why haven't you commented on my latest work? beginning to think you hate me now lol.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: so you want me to draw Super American and Green Hood characters?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ace Thunder

@boschepg:

Holy crap I get to pick?

Um.. uh... well.... umm.... Damn let me think.

Ok is that the one your the most interested right now? See in the back story Lex has Metaleye, a hybrid of Bullseye and Metallo as an enforcer.

If you could do some art in that battle I'd have to request MetalEye and Super American duking it out.

When I get chance I'll write up a finish for the fan fic section.

Oh and is this your art on your page? That Samurai in the suit with the cigs? Looks nice.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Lol. No that isnt mine. That Kisuke Urahara from Bleach. People tend to like my art though. I can easily do the Metal Eye vs Super American. They are amalgam characters, right?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By boschePG

@ace_thunder: just so Im clear, you want me to draw fighting pics from the Super American and Lex Kingpin with just storyboard type fighting scenes cuz Im not finding the fanfic story with these guys on the link provided. I just see 2 stand alone pics. Is that what you want them to look like?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

Yes they are Amalgam characters. Oh it's in the battle section. I didn't know people in the battle forums don't care about back stories so I'm in the process of just making them fan fic. Plus people were to busy looking at the Photoshop i did instead of reading the back story (Prep)

One guy was like::

I didn't want to read all that lol. Also great photoshop

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/super-american-vs-wilson-alexander-amalgam-earth-p-1478322/

The Punisher Vs Superman I finished so far after it was locked and deleted. Man they loooove Supes over there so I just reposted it in the fan fic section.

And the Stand alones are just something for the readers to work off of. I found that Super American in Eric Guzman's Devianart page. He called him "Captain Krypton"

Wow you do panels and the whole nine huh. I was just hoping for a pic or two.

your like the first person to jump onboard and offer art. In that case you night want to consider fan fic I actually got to finish. I'm kinda swamped but here's two I finshed:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/punisher-kills-superman-lois-lane-and-lex-luthor-1484016/#1

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/superman-murders-the-avengers-but-why-1479491/

But with MetalEye and Super US yeah just nice fight scene would help me orgasm.....

I mean help me tell a story.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: this is all I can find in the story. I must be missing something. I can still work with this but I must be missing something

While riding in Kuwait with a convoy of US soldiers, war correspondent Kent Rodgers is ambushed by new weapons he would later trace back to Lex Industries. Though he managed to save a few lives without revealing his secret identity as Super American, once he returned stateside he picked up the trail. In fact he had few leads waiting for him from Lois Jane Watson who was being pursued romantically by Alexander. Though rejected his advances she still learned of weapon how was selling to foreign nations. Angered by her rejection Wilson took Lois hostage. Anticipating the arrival Super American seeing how Lois Jane give him that very name in exclusive post war interview, laying in wait was his new enforcer Metaleye. A professional assassin powered by a mineral from space that was used to derive biological weapons. One particular called Agent K (or green).

Can the “Soldier Of Steel” save Lois Jane and stop Lex The Kingpin?

Will the Agent Green (or K) even have any effect on Super American?

Can he expose Alexander as the Kingpin and his crimes of treason against the USA?

Or does Lex have a plan to defeat the Super American and continue to endanger the lives of US troops abroad for mere profit?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok yeah the "Countdown to...

Amalgamated Earths”

In 1996, DC and Marvel Comics the two premier companies of their industry would embark on an unreal company-wide crossover. Pitting the respective franchise characters against each other in battle. The two universes would eventually merge, so completely that from present day to the very creation of both comic publications their histories were fused. Well on a parallel Earth where both Marvel and DC exist yet particular events take occur (conveniently) at different times. In fact on this Earth the crossover would take place in 1983 to later that year form Amalgam Comics. Further cluttering the DC Multiverse with the infusion of the “What If” Multiverse. The repercussions would lead to, if not require the 1985 arc “Crisis On Infinite Amalgamated Earths”. Similar to our comics, it resulted with a New Amalgam Earth. Though from 1983 to 1985 the shared Multiverse would produce some compelling comics. The following is focused around an Earth only combined geographically as of 1983.

All you missed really is pretty much just how the DC and Marvel Earths merge. Aside from that I'm still working on it while it's in the battle section. But yeah those others are done.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers