Why Sara Lance Has Been A Great Addition to Arrow?

Tell me what you guys think:

I really like Sara's character. She has complexity, depth, and a good personality. All while being the most badass female on the show.

Her character is one of the best things about season 2 for me at least

She's a good character. Thea should've replaced Moira...

Far better than her sister.

Love her time on the show and hope she ultimately becomes a season regular. I wish they could have incorporated her without severely cutting back Digg and Felicity's time though. Even Laurel barely had any screen time this season. I'd be okay if Roy eventually left. He doesn't bring anything and is annoying. Thea has her moments but I love her scenes with Ollie.

Boobs.

That is all.

She looked amazing in the costume this episode. I like her character shes basically laurel but he doesn't hold anything back from her. They should change Roy hes just angry all the time and have more scenes with Diggle hes faded to a background character even though he should havea bigger role

I really only pay attention to her rack. I don't find myself caring about many of the characters outside of Oliver, Slade, and Felicity. I wanted to like Diggle but he doesn't do much of anything besides get stomped or give like 20 seconds worth of advice. The acting may have stepped up but it's still far from spectacular. Oh and the show still doesn't feel like Green Arrow but I don't think that's ever gonna change...I like it but some of the things they've done with it are stupid.

I liked the addition of Sara Lance. For one it gives us the Arrow-Canary team-up, it gives the series a second hero to spice episode plots and fights up, and it also adds more content to all that flashback stuff.

Boobs.

That is all.

Lesbianism. That is all.

She's there so all the boys who watch the show can look at her boobs.

Have no idea how folks can think Sara has depth, and Thea doesn't. It's the exact opposite IMHO. Sara was on the Island, and it hardened her, turned into a killer, which I guess she's now kinda fighting. She's been a wash as far as I'm concerned. She doesn't hurt the show, but she doesn't help it either.

IMO she needs to go because the actress she one of the worst on the show

How about giving us girls who watch the show something to look at. Like Slade and Ollie showing off their goodies. (especially Slade)

How about giving us girls who watch the show something to look at. Like Slade and Ollie showing off their goodies. (especially Slade)

Is Ollie not constantly in leather and or shirtless working out?

Sara Lance is by far the worst addition yet acting wise.

These.

Never understood all the love this character gets,Thea,Moira(RIP) and Felicity are all better characters than she is. I guess being an assassin,bad ass fighter(who btw loses to everyone who can fight back) and bi sexual has it perks,cause so far in terms of acting she's the worst. Truth is people hate Laurel so much that any potential substitute is welcome.

@entropy_aegis said:

Never understood all the love this character gets,Thea,Moira(RIP) and Felicity are all better characters than she is. I guess being an assassin,bad ass fighter(who btw loses to everyone who can fight back) and bi sexual has it perks,cause so far in terms of acting she's the worst. Truth is people hate Laurel so much that any potential substitute is welcome.

Exactly. That moment where she recognizes slades voice was equivalent to this

Loading Video...

I hope Slade kills her.

I really don't care about her one way or another.

I like her but she has really made Laurel worse in comparison. My guess is Laurel will become black canary eventually and Sara will get killed by Slade but it's just a guess

How about Slade just kills all the annoying females like Sara and Laurel?

Do i like Sarah? After Amell and Diggle, and Deadshot (psychos FTW!) she's my favourite thing on the show. Cos she's a more serious, kickass Canary (the way Canary is SUPPOSED TO BE) than Laurel'swhiny dramatic self. I mean we HAVE seen Laurel kicking around, in fact saving Ollie from a couple thugs, but during the first season, she was the center of all drama. Felicity..... she can be funny, and quirky, but she needs to be more nerdy and less hot. Everyone's going crazy about "Olly-City", but in my opinion, that's gonna make the show more Iron Man and Pepper Pots. I think Downey's "Iron Man" was more Olliver Queen than either Justin Hartley or Amell. I mean, Amell can't do it now because it's already been done, which sucks for DC. I miss the PTSD Olliver from the first season, especially the pilot when he's having nightmares and he flips Moira on the ground. But now that Sarah's on, she connects Ollie back to the Island. Flashbacks are THE BEST PART. I think she was always supposed to be in the show because she was in the pilot, and she can kickass. IN FACT, they dropped a hint.

No Caption Provided

They probably always had the plan of including her as a regular. Sometimes i think DeathStroke came in too early. it's as if the show could end too soon :( But Season 3 is already confirmed, at least. I also have this theory that Sarah's gonna die and Laurel's gonna take up her cowl, in her honour :(

@sweatboy said:

Do i like Sarah? After Amell and Diggle, and Deadshot (psychos FTW!) she's my favourite thing on the show. Cos she's a more serious, kickass Canary (the way Canary is SUPPOSED TO BE) than Laurel's whiny dramatic self. I mean we HAVE seen Laurel kicking around, in fact saving Ollie from a couple thugs, but during the first season, she was the center of all drama. Felicity..... she can be funny, and quirky, but she needs to be more nerdy and less hot. Everyone's going crazy about "Olly-City", but in my opinion, that's gonna make the show more Iron Man and Pepper Pots. I think Downey's "Iron Man" was more Olliver Queen than either Justin Hartley or Amell. I mean, Amell can't do it now because it's already been done, which sucks for DC. I miss the PTSD Olliver from the first season, especially the pilot when he's having nightmares and he flips Moira on the ground. But now that Sarah's on, she connects Ollie back to the Island. Flashbacks are THE BEST PART. I think she was always supposed to be in the show because she was in the pilot, and she can kickass. IN FACT, they dropped a hint.

No Caption Provided

They probably always had the plan of including her as a regular. Sometimes i think DeathStroke came in too early. it's as if the show could end too soon :( But Season 3 is already confirmed, at least. I also have this theory that Sarah's gonna die and Laurel's gonna take up her cowl, in her honour :(

And this folks is the sole defense people have for Sara",she kicks ass and isn't whiny like Laurel so she's obviously a great Black Canary"

How about Slade just kills all the annoying females like Sara and Laurel?

How about Slade kills everyone and takes over the show?

@entropy_aegis: Merlyn and Slade could do it together. The amount of charisma they'd have together would blow televisions apart.

@entropy_aegis: Merlyn and Slade could do it together. The amount of charisma they'd have together would blow televisions apart.

AWESOMENESS.

I hope Slade kills Sara, Felicity, Laurel, and Thea..

@entropy_aegis: I think they made it clear that she gone be dead soon.

Eh they could flip a switch and have Slade kill Laurel,I think she's the other person he referred to,though he could have killed her 2 episodes ago.

Why Felicity and Thea? Felicity atleast has a role and Thea has a character arc.

Aww, you quoted me! And highlighted stuff. So sweet, but it wasn't an attempt to defend Caiti's acting silly, I was replying to HCH (HaydenClaireHeroes), not you!

First of all, she doesn't need defending because acting is only subjective to the character and a leather wearing biker chick like Canary might work well with the blankness. I actually know a couple ex-Army chicks who talk in that deadpan tone/voice and act all tough, which makes it easier for me to relate to Sarah as a realistic character. That scene where they compare scars after a sparring session looked natural to me. In fact, i think she shows way too MUCH concern for someone trained under the League of Assassins, trained to not care and get the job done.

Second, are you actually criticizing acting on a CW show? lol, you must be SO HARDCORE! Everyone on this show breathes in mid sentence, which is pretty annoying. It's like they're taught to rehearse that way and they're all bad actors. Caiti's lack of emotion actually helps with that, not carrying any of that which all of the other actors, (except Moira, Walter, and Felicity) have. And you think Thea's better than Sarah? really? She's the romantic element for female fanfare. What are you going to commend Colton Haynes next, on what a great actor he is? I choose to look over the details and enjoy the show. If you haven't noticed, 'Arrow' is a very action based show. They should do more of what they're good at, and less of what sucks. I enjoy the show, but it's not half as great as it could be or how much the fans raise it up to be. It's probably not going to live too long, just stall time till Flash comes around, which is sad.

Don't bother replying to my post. If you don't like the show, just stop watching it, if you keep watching, and is in no power to change what the CW thinks the show should be, I'm sure they have balm for your ass. I'd like to see the Juliard Diplomas of all the acting critics commenting here. I don't have one myself, but I don't believe any of you actually KNOW what you're talking about.

Nobody is really that good minus Slade's actor.

best cause of push up in canary costume

Her character is decent, but she couldn't act if you held a gun to her head and told her to.

@catsnlynne said:

Yea Laurel needs to go, she's basically useless at this point. Moira had more of a purpose than Laurel did. Everybody else is straight though.

I like Sara. She has her moments when she is completely annoying, but for the most part she if badass.

Also, I wish Thea would have died instead of Moira. I used to like Thea, but now she seems to becoming a Laurel Jr..... and right when I was starting to really like Moira, she died.

I'm sorry but I don't buy her character and she's ugly to boot. I remember the original actress from season 1 being much prettier.

Sara's... OK. Though she still leans towards annoying. Her actress can barely deliver lines (kinda like Amell with long sentences). I don't know how anyone can take a liking to her costume looking past her rack. Oh and lol has anyone else noticed how she still has mascara on the island? :P

@godzilla44 said:

Nobody is really that good minus Slade's actor.

Actually Stephen Amell is getting better every episode and Oliver's mom is was really good too, also Merlyn was good too.

@catsnlynne said:

Is Ollie not constantly in leather and or shirtless working out?

I'd say there's more beefcake than cheesecake in this show. I mean...the posters alone haha.

I don't know why everyone;s complaining about Sarah's acting when everyone in the show just sucks as an actor.There isn't a single actor in the TV Show that is actually a little good and I think the worst one is Stephen Amell himself.

#42 frozen  Moderator

Nobody can act in that show.