Why not well known comics deserve more credit.

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dtschemmel

Dont get me wrong, plenty of people read these titles that I will later name. But they need a bigger following. These titles have some of the best stories i've read (yet). Here is a list of just a few:

• Phantom Stranger
  • Dial H
  • Demon Knights

Now as I said, these titles a very good and probably have a good following. But I feel they deserve bigger than they have. I will be honest, Phantom Stranger will end up being my favorite New 52 title. I love the story, and the art, and the characters that are developing inside every issue. Dial H I can sort of understand why they don't get a bigger following, but Demon Knights seriously is amazing. I haven't read an issue that I haven't been impressed with. So I just want to know what you guys think are some not so well known titles that deserve bigger followings.

Bushwhacker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bushwhacker_

DC needs to expand their Animated Universe. I love Supes and Batman as much as the next guy, but come on, there are way too many animated movies about them. We need some Flash, Swamp Thing, Jonah Hex (that short film teased me), Wonder Woman, Etrigan, etc... C'mon DC.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Rice Boy by far.

Only reason I can see for it not being more well liked is that it's a webcomic and thus didn't get any press at all.

AustinHasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AustinHasten

I'm sorry, I only read good comics.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@AustinHasten said:

I'm sorry, I only read good comics.

The comics he named are good

CuddlyPlane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By CuddlyPlane

I wanted to get into reading demon knights but the number one kind of stopped me from continuing

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By dtschemmel

@CuddlyPlane: You swerved it after the first issue...? Trick swerve.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

Dial H and Demon Knights are average but Phantom Stranger is a really bad book in my opinion.What is happening and how things are going are not what I expected or what I like.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Billy Batson

Everybody should be reading Dial H.
Said the guy who's trade waiting.
BB

Manhunter2070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Manhunter2070

I'm trade waiting Dial H also. Demon knights is indeed awesome, and the Phantom Stranger, even though I hated the origin, is actually ok considering 

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KnightRise

I base additions to my pull-list interest in the character(s) and crititcal aclaim. Titles like All-Star Western, I, Vampire, Batwoman, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, JLD, the Flash, All New X-Men, Avengers, and Daredevil, New Avengers all get rave reviews, but I don't care about any of the characters right now. In contrast, I picked up Superior Spider-Man, Avenging Spider-Man, Thor: God of Thunder, Hawkeye, the Scarlet Spider, Wonder Woman, Superman, and now Green Arrow because I think the characters are cool and I hear good things.