#1 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont get me wrong, plenty of people read these titles that I will later name. But they need a bigger following. These titles have some of the best stories i've read (yet). Here is a list of just a few:

• Phantom Stranger
  • Dial H
  • Demon Knights

Now as I said, these titles a very good and probably have a good following. But I feel they deserve bigger than they have. I will be honest, Phantom Stranger will end up being my favorite New 52 title. I love the story, and the art, and the characters that are developing inside every issue. Dial H I can sort of understand why they don't get a bigger following, but Demon Knights seriously is amazing. I haven't read an issue that I haven't been impressed with. So I just want to know what you guys think are some not so well known titles that deserve bigger followings.

#2 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

DC needs to expand their Animated Universe. I love Supes and Batman as much as the next guy, but come on, there are way too many animated movies about them. We need some Flash, Swamp Thing, Jonah Hex (that short film teased me), Wonder Woman, Etrigan, etc... C'mon DC.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Rice Boy by far.

Only reason I can see for it not being more well liked is that it's a webcomic and thus didn't get any press at all.

#4 Posted by AustinHasten (217 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, I only read good comics.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@AustinHasten said:

I'm sorry, I only read good comics.

The comics he named are good

#6 Posted by CuddlyPlane (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to get into reading demon knights but the number one kind of stopped me from continuing

#7 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@CuddlyPlane: You swerved it after the first issue...? Trick swerve.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (13663 posts) - - Show Bio

Dial H and Demon Knights are average but Phantom Stranger is a really bad book in my opinion.What is happening and how things are going are not what I expected or what I like.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (56842 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody should be reading Dial H.
Said the guy who's trade waiting.
BB

#10 Posted by Manhunter2070 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trade waiting Dial H also. Demon knights is indeed awesome, and the Phantom Stranger, even though I hated the origin, is actually ok considering 

#11 Posted by KnightRise (4749 posts) - - Show Bio

I base additions to my pull-list interest in the character(s) and crititcal aclaim. Titles like All-Star Western, I, Vampire, Batwoman, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, JLD, the Flash, All New X-Men, Avengers, and Daredevil, New Avengers all get rave reviews, but I don't care about any of the characters right now. In contrast, I picked up Superior Spider-Man, Avenging Spider-Man, Thor: God of Thunder, Hawkeye, the Scarlet Spider, Wonder Woman, Superman, and now Green Arrow because I think the characters are cool and I hear good things.