#1 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

DOES ANYONE SEE WHAT I SEE?

caption

























































BLACK POWER? BLACK F#CKIN POWER? C'MON MAN!!!!
Moderator
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you see?

#3 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL! what comic is that?

#4 Posted by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS THAT????

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"What do you see?"
I see a fat white man call out black power and than turn into a black man with an Afro!!!!
The Rookie said:
"ROFL! what comic is that?"
JLA #26
Moderator
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO

#7 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFLOL...wtf?

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER.....
Moderator
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that it? That's original.

#10 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio

°___________________°

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Is that it? That's original."
It's racist..that's what it is.
Moderator
#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck with no making a typo...

#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahahahahaha

#14 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt?

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Is that it? That's original."
It's racist..that's what it is."

It's not really racist."
    Read what he says.
Moderator
#16 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Is that it? That's original."
It's racist..that's what it is."

It's not really racist."

Ok maybe it is :s.
#17 Edited by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER....."
The Brown Bomber is officially the dumbest thing I have ever saw. And it is stereotypical
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
You'll never get it.
C.P.T=Colored People's time.
Moderator
#19 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

What company?

#20 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Assassin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER....."
The Brown Bomber is officially the dumbest thing I have ever saw. And it is stereotypical"
lmao agreed...it's preposterous.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"What company?"
DC
Moderator
#22 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Pwnt

#23 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
Center for Particle Theory.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
Center for Particle Theory."
COLORED PEOPLE'S TIME.
Moderator
#25 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Googled it.

That is not cool

#26 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
Center for Particle Theory."
COLORED PEOPLE'S TIME."

I know, I was joking man.
#27 Posted by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER....."
The Brown Bomber is officially the dumbest thing I have ever saw. And it is stereotypical"
lmao agreed...it's preposterous."
DC Comics has just pissed me off.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
Center for Particle Theory."
COLORED PEOPLE'S TIME."

I know, I was joking man."
So was I.
Moderator
#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously....

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Assassin said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER....."
The Brown Bomber is officially the dumbest thing I have ever saw. And it is stereotypical"
lmao agreed...it's preposterous."
DC Comics has just pissed me off."
JUST? Give me a few days..I'll show you in my Rant time blog just how Racist DC is.
Moderator
#31 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Well who wants to earn some points, make his CV page, i want a laugh

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously...."
There is no excuse for this.
Moderator
#33 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"cpt?"
Center for Particle Theory."
COLORED PEOPLE'S TIME."

I know, I was joking man."
So was I."
Who's the writer?


Damn first AS: Batman, now this, and the failing DC sales..... things aren't good for DC.
#34 Edited by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my word!..That can't be a real comic can it!?

#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Well who wants to earn some points, make his CV page, i want a laugh"
I'll do it.

#36 Posted by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Assassin said:
"WTF IS THAT????"
THE BROWN BOMBER....."
The Brown Bomber is officially the dumbest thing I have ever saw. And it is stereotypical"
lmao agreed...it's preposterous."
DC Comics has just pissed me off."
JUST? Give me a few days..I'll show you in my Rant time blog just how Racist DC is."
I'll look forward to it.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Well who wants to earn some points, make his CV page, i want a laugh"
I want to but I don't think I could contain myself long enough to even write a paragraph.
Moderator
#38 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel buying up supes is next

#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Voidheart said:
"Well who wants to earn some points, make his CV page, i want a laugh"
I'll do it.

"
#40 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

.......................................

thats demeaning

#41 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Marvel buying up supes is next"

They'll still have Nightwing, Green Lantern and Batman.
#42 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously...."
There is no excuse for this."
I'm not excusing it....

I'm just saying that it may be a way to say that rascism is bad
#43 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Marvel buying up supes is next"
I think they should do it and sell it back to DC for cheap.If DC loses Superman,Marvel loses DC..no DC,no competition,no competition=sh#tty books.
Moderator
#44 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Marvel buying up supes is next"
throws up
#45 Posted by danhimself (22541 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe they're preparing to lose superman because of the legal issues so they're getting someone else ready to be dc's heavyhitter

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously...."
There is no excuse for this."
I'm not excusing it....

I'm just saying that it may be a way to say that rascism is bad"
In a DC comic..I doubt it.
Moderator
#47 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Voidheart said:
"Marvel buying up supes is next"
I think they should do it and sell it back to DC for cheap
thats what i see comming
#48 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"maybe they're preparing to lose superman because of the legal issues so they're getting someone else ready to be dc's heavyhitter"

They'll fork out the money.
#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously...."
There is no excuse for this."
I'm not excusing it....

I'm just saying that it may be a way to say that rascism is bad"
In a DC comic..I doubt it."
ok.....

now for the record, I doubt that Mcduffie (the writer) is in any way rascist, considering that he invented Milestone
#50 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"it's an elseworld that is supposed to be all the worse things that could happen....

maybe people are taking it too seriously...."
There is no excuse for this."
I'm not excusing it....

I'm just saying that it may be a way to say that rascism is bad"
In a DC comic..I doubt it."
ok.....

now for the record, I doubt that Mcduffie (the writer) is in any way rascist, considering that he invented Milestone