Why is there no mighty avengers team page?!?!?!?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By king1_icon

The "mighty avengers" is not just the name of the book but also the name of the team right? But when you type it in you only get the book or the regular avengers team. If possible can somebody make a page for them?

No Caption Provided

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So make it yourself...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BeaconofStrength

There's been other books known as Mighty Avengers. The black team wasn't the only Mighty Avengers.

It's just the Avengers, not an entirely new team.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's been other books known as Mighty Avengers. The black team wasn't the only Mighty Avengers.

It's just the Avengers, not an entirely new team.

But the hard part is that when you want to know about the current team its hard to find anything. but are you saying that they are the same as the iron man thor and cap team? don't they have a book on their own and they are called the mighty avengers. also you don't have to label them "the black team"

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@king1_icon: I was labeling them as the black team, because that's which lineup you were talking about. They aren't the first Mighty Avengers.

If you want to follow the current team, read the comics. If there was a wiki, someone would have to do the entire list of Mighty Avengers.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I was labeling them as the black team, because that's which lineup you were talking about. They aren't the first Mighty Avengers.

If you want to follow the current team, read the comics. If there was a wiki, someone would have to do the entire list of Mighty Avengers.

then why does the Illuminati(new avengers) have a team page

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plus they dont seem to have a page at all

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@king1_icon: Because, the Illuminati is a separate team, from the Avengers. They're just being featured in an Avengers book. Someone has to put time and knowledge to create a wiki page for a team. If someone wants to make a Mighty Avengers wiki, they'd have to go over the entire history of that team, not just the current team.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Because, the Illuminati is a separate team, from the Avengers. They're just being featured in an Avengers book. Someone has to put time and knowledge to create a wiki page for a team. If someone wants to make a Mighty Avengers wiki, they'd have to go over the entire history of that team, not just the current team.

so then were specifically can i go on this site to read about and discuss the current mighty avengers(or black team as u call it)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@king1_icon: You go to the Avengers forum and create a thread. FalCap and the Mighty Avengers Discussion Thread or something.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@king1_icon: You go to the Avengers forum and create a thread. FalCap and the Mighty Avengers Discussion Thread or something.

but we never get pics of them or anything

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BeaconofStrength
@king1_icon said:

@beaconofstrength said:

so then were specifically can i go on this site to read about and discuss the current mighty avengers(or black team as u call it)

Go to the Avengers forum.

Also, I labeled them the black roster, because that's literally what it boils down to. That is also the roster you were referring to. The Mighty Avengers was literally made to showcase a black dominant team. Don't get pissy.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Go to the Avengers forum.

Also, I labeled them the black roster, because that's literally what it boils down to. That is also the roster you were referring to. The Mighty Avengers was literally made to showcase a black dominant team. Don't get pissy.

im not pissy im just a nagging bitch

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@dernman said:

So add them.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@king1_icon said:

@dernman said:

So add them.

dont have any pics to add

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Joking

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicVine has a rule about creating alternate pages for 'one' subject. For example, there are multiple Avengers teams that have their own roster(s) and history yet ComicVine only allows them to be combined into one page for "easier" filing. I remember reading about something similar to this about the Justice League a few months back. Someone wanted a Justice League of America page to be separate from a Justice League page but the idea was rejected. The same rule applies for alternate characters. There is a singular page for Peter Parker despite his Ultimate Version having a very extensive history. Or perhaps a better example would be Rick Jones. In 616 he is A-Bomb, a mutated human, but in 1610 he is a Cosmically power Nova Captain Marvel Watcher type hero. Same character with completely different fates and one singular page.

I personally think it would be easier to have to multiple pages for the matter but I also don't do the engineering and what not so what do I know?