Why is the Avengers Team and the Justice Legue so small

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I was wondering does anybody else think that the teams are to small?

Avengers and the Justice League?

I would like to see some humans in the back ground working in the Watch Tower or maybe even a human team that would deal with small issues a QRF of sorts of the league or the Avengers.

How nice would that be to see several teams like West Coast Avengers only no mutants or people in armor just a group of people who are really well put together like special forces.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

They wouldn't be the elite if they let everyone in.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a bad idea. Especially for the League it would be neat to have an engineering crew rotating through the Watchtower. Maybe some pilots for the various spaceships. The only problem I see with it is that it would be harder to keep track of everyone and make sure that nobody's a spy or otherwise misusing secret information. The same holds true for the Avengers, though they have a history of employing "regular" people for maintenance purposes, and it seems to work out ok for them.

The Avengers often work alongside the government, so their QRFs are with the military. As for the Justice League, well, they generally assume that the "small issues" aren't their concern. Not that they're ignoring anything, just prioritizing.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

The Avengers have every hero in Marvel on the team,they ain't small.

And I remember in JLU, they had regular humans working maintenance on the Watchtower.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers have every hero in Marvel on the team,they ain't small.

And I remember in JLU, they had regular humans working maintenance on the Watchtower.

JLU also contains an example of the disadvantages of having a crew. Sure, they allow for greater capabilities, but they can also be used to infiltrate the League (see "Task Force X").