#1 Edited by roboadmiral (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been looking all over the place but no one seems to be carrying Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 1. Not Barnes and Noble, not Books A Million, not Amazon. The only copies I can find are secondhand and not a one under $40. I would guess it's out of print, but hasn't been all that long since it was released. There are plenty of TPBs out of print that aren't going for that much and the ones that are tend to be collectors' items. You'd think if demand was high enough to drive prices up like that DC'd just put it back in print and get in on the action. Anyone know what the deal is or where to find it at a more reasonable price?

#2 Edited by JulieDC (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

Well to be honest, DC hasn't been making good decisions in general lately, so it's not surprising. If you are willing to go digital Amazon is selling it for ten dollars and Comixology is probably selling individual issues on their app. Otherwise, you are probably stuck with the jacked up prices.

Digital is probably why the lesser popular trades are going out of print so soon because its less expensive to distribute that way. It's why DC has put up a lot of their older comic series on Comixology, because its a much more feasible alternative that let's the fans still have access to lesser popular titles even if the physical version goes out if print.

#3 Edited by QueenCorp15 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz its terrible

#4 Edited by The Stegman (26079 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been looking all over the place but no one seems to be carrying Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 1. Not Barnes and Noble, not Books A Million, not Amazon. The only copies I can find are secondhand and not a one under $40. I would guess it's out of print, but hasn't been all that long since it was released. There are plenty of TPBs out of print that aren't going for that much and the ones that are tend to be collectors' items. You'd think if demand was high enough to drive prices up like that DC'd just put it back in print and get in on the action. Anyone know what the deal is or where to find it at a more reasonable price?

Go back to Amazon and go under "Available from these sellers" they have a bunch there new and under 40 bucks.

#5 Posted by roboadmiral (553 posts) - - Show Bio

And all of a sudden the problem is nonexistent. Well, that was weird. Thank you, all.