Why in the old days why superhero movie costume are soft.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

In today they put like bulky looking material for batman like Nolan batman but in burton or Schumacher it's foam and look like rubber but in the 60s it look like batman in sliver age comics I mean it so accurate to the comic but in modern movies like man of steel no undies thing and same gose for batman or other dc character or marvel character with capes but some suit look cool but not in the comics . So why are old costumes like for example the old batman show and superman movie costume are made from cloth instead of rubber or foam I mean man of steel was okay and batman suit in Nolan movies was okay example bale kinda made his voice for batman like laughable to me almost so. I think Kevlar is more of batman things but superman look like he wearing of those chain cloth thing use from crusaders knight with blue shirt and pants behind it. So it my question so what's your anwser.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ganon15

In today they put like bulky looking material for batman like Nolan batman but in burton or Schumacher it's foam and look like rubber but in the 60s it look like batman in sliver age comics I mean it so accurate to the comic but in modern movies like man of steel no undies thing and same gose for batman or other dc character or marvel character with capes but some suit look cool but not in the comics . So why are old costumes like for example the old batman show and superman movie costume are made from cloth instead of rubber or foam I mean man of steel was okay and batman suit in Nolan movies was okay example bale kinda made his voice for batman like laughable to me almost so. I think Kevlar is more of batman things but superman look like he wearing of those chain cloth thing use from crusaders knight with blue shirt and pants behind it. So it my question so what's your anwser.

LOL yeah I hated his throat-cancer voice in the Nolan films, I couldn't help but laugh at "WHERESHATRIGGAR?!! in The Dark Knight Rises and in Batman Begins "It's not who I am underneath". I agree with the armor look not fitting Superman. They Should just give him a leather suit WITH a red belt like in New 52, since the underwear outside the costume can look silly in Zack Snyder/Chris Nolan's darker setting.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: yeah why can't bale just do impression of conroy and man of steel costume should resemble the justice lord superman costume only with red and blue and yellow. And really human body parts on batman forever and batman and robin I mean why can't they make batman cowl more reflecting to move the neck and robin have short sleeves and more robin hair like he has curls on the front . The old superman movies and Keaton batman movie and bale as bruce wayne . Bat in the sun movies are better than the bale movies I mean they have more batman villians and sidekicks . And joker dose not have mess up scar and by the way the chemicals actually made those "scars". I mean arkham origin no longer made it feel like the animated series looking but more like the Nolan movies expect it's better . I would like to see scarcrow with the tradtional scarecrow hat and suit like he had in the comics. I hope someday we have a batman movie with white lense

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My question is - why are you targeting only Batman and Superman? Spider-Man's costume was pretty different in both movie versions, X-Men's was completely re-designed and so is Captain America's. The only one to use the "armour" is Batman - and almost all the live action Batman films have done that - Adam Wests 1966 Batman is the only exception. Also that Adam West costume looks ridiculous. In live action the costumes don't translate - they look campy, and ridiculous. They also need to enhance muscle definition, etc... of course the costumes look different and don't use standard cloth. If they did - the genre would struggle A LOT.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points