why i ask so many questions

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

ok some people ask why am I always ask weird questions well ok here is the thing you know when some kids pretend there superman are batman. well I was l was wishy washy and I came up with the idea to add all. so I made this little fantasy were I was giving the opportunity to be reborn as some of my favorite heroes from marvel and dc like supermam, batman, aquaman green lantern (Hal, Kyle, guy and john) plus more. that's why I can't add someone like magneto because if I did I would have to get red of wonder man, ice man, captain America ans anyone else who had a relationship with scarlet witch or paloris. I want to add garth but I don't what to lose ultra boy, timber wolf, Sun boy and element lad.

Bonus Question: I heard that the new 52 aka Prime-Earth was mad of New Earth, Earth - 50 (Wildstorm) and Verdigo. I know superman, batman, wonder woman and the other jla members were ported from new earth. I know that voodoo, grifter and Fairchild were ported from earth-50. but what I like to know is... who was ported from the verdigo universe ?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I read this a bunch of times and still don't get it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HumanRocket
The heck did I just read?
The heck did I just read?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I read this a bunch of times and still don't get it.

Lol Same here.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm well alright then

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By comicace3

Bsaa is that you?

edit:

wat?
wat?
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what to say.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I managed to mentally translate this into something cohesive up until Magneto. Everything after that is, unfortunately, unsalvageable nonsense. I feel like something in those few lost sentences may imply something about some sort of multiple personality disorder.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By consolemaster001

@ryagan: @humanrocket: @erik: @chaos911: @comicace3: @jayc1324: @joygirl: @those_eyes: @immortalone: BEHOLD TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH !

ok some people ask why am I always ask weird questions well ok here is the thing you know when some kids pretend there superman are batman. well I was l was wishy washy and I came up with the idea to add all. so I made this little fantasy were I was giving the opportunity to be reborn as some of my favorite heroes from marvel and dc like supermam, batman, aquaman green lantern (Hal, Kyle, guy and john) plus more. that's why I can't add someone like magneto because if I did I would have to get red of wonder man, ice man, captain America ans anyone else who had a relationship with scarlet witch or paloris. I want to add garth but I don't what to lose ultra boy, timber wolf, Sun boy and element lad.

Bonus Question: I heard that the new 52 aka Prime-Earth was mad of New Earth, Earth - 50 (Wildstorm) and Verdigo. I know superman, batman, wonder woman and the other jla members were ported from new earth. I know that voodoo, grifter and Fairchild were ported from earth-50. but what I like to know is... who was ported from the verdigo universe ?

Ok so some people ask why i always ask weird questions. Well okay here is the thing, you know when some kids pretend they are Superman and Batman ? Well i was wishy washy and i came up with the idea to add all heroes. So i made this little fantasy where i was given the opportunity to be reborn as some of my favourite heroes form Marvel and DC like Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle and John) plus more. That's why i can't add people Magneto because if i did, i would have to get rid of Wonder Man, İce Man, Captain America and anyone else who had a relation ship with Scarlet Witch or Polaris. I want to add Garth but i don't want to lose Ultra Boy, Timber Wolf, Sun Boy and Element Lad.

Bonus Question: I heard that the New 52 aka Prime Earth was mad at New Earth, Earth-50 (Wildstorm) and Vertigo. I know Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the other JLA members were ported from New Earth. I know taht Voodoo, Grifter and Fairchild were ported from Earth-50. But what i'd like to know is...who was ported from the Vertigo universe ?

I did my best.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

BEHOLD TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH !

Ok so some people ask why i always ask weird questions. Well okay here is the thing, you know when some kids pretend they are Superman and Batman ? Well i was wishy washy and i came up with the idea to add all heroes. So i made this little fantasy where i was given the opportunity to be reborn as some of my favourite heroes form Marvel and DC like Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle and John) plus more. That's why i can't add people Magneto because if i did, i would have to get rid of Wonder Man, İce Man, Captain America and anyone else who had a relation ship with Scarlet Witch or Polaris. I want to add Garth but i don't want to lose Ultra Boy, Timber Wolf, Sun Boy and Element Lad.

Bonus Question: I heard that the New 52 aka Prime Earth was mad at New Earth, Earth-50 (Wildstorm) and Vertigo. I know Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the other JLA members were ported from New Earth. I know taht Voodoo, Grifter and Fairchild were ported from Earth-50. But what i'd like to know is...who was ported from the Vertigo universe ?

I did my best.

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FearTheLiving
Trying to read that made my head hurt.
Trying to read that made my head hurt.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds multiversity. Morrison madness.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um....for the second question I know Constantine,Tim Hunter,Andrew Bennett,and Swamp Thing came from Vertigo......

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Take that, fanboys.
Take that, fanboys.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

What could it mean?

Beata

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm sorry for the bad spelling I did this with 2 mins left on the computer. the topic should say Why I ask so many questions. ok there is a little more to the fantasy that I left out. after my training I get the ability to shapeshift myself into any of the heroes I picked. so if I want to be say... spider-man I could are be wolverine and so on and so on.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@kid_omega_prime: Now that you have more time, would you be able to clarify your "bonus question"?

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AfricanWilds

*Reads OP....*

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are in a troll thread, now let be happy about your failed trolling.
We are in a troll thread, now let be happy about your failed trolling.
Verdigo
Verdigo

You were confusing in your threads, but this looks to be made this way by decision.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MyNameIsWill

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer to the meaning of life is probably in that wall of text, and we'll never know...

Jmarshmallow

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Now that you have more time, would you be able to clarify your "bonus question"?

ok lets try this Bonus Question again. I heard that the new 52 aka Prime-Earth was made of New Earth, Earth - 50 (Wildstorm) and Verdigo. I know superman, batman, wonder woman and the other jla members were ported or if your like better reborn from new earth to prime-earth. I know that voodoo, grifter and Fairchild were ported (moved) from earth-50 to prime-earth. but what I like to know is... who was taking from the verdigo universe and been reborn on prime-earth? there is that better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

No Caption Provided

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok from all the feedback most people are confused about my question ? ok ill try to re-word it.

I have a little fantasy that I die and get to be reborn as some of my favorite heroes from marvel and dc. like superman, batman, aquaman and others. but there are some I want to add but because of problems I can't. like I what to add Lightning Lad but if I did Lightning Lass would be my sister and I already have Ultra Boy, Sun Boy, Timber Wolf and Element Lad so if I did add garth then that means I would have dated my sister. that's why I can't add Magneto or Quicksilver because I have Captain America (steve rogers) and he dated Scarlet Witch. you now see my problem.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ImmortalOne
No Caption Provided

I got it this time but wtf is your reasoning

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@kid_omega_prime: It's your fantasy, man. Besides, if in this fantasy you're reborn as these heroes, you wouldn't have any connection to your previous "lives", would you?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@kid_omega_prime: It's your fantasy, man. Besides, if in this fantasy you're reborn as these heroes, you wouldn't have any connection to your previous "lives", would you?

ok let me add more I forgot to last time... sorry. before i'm reborn as the heroes I pick Gabrielle tells me that i'm chosen to be the newest hunter but I need training to fight. so she uses a item called a prism beam to divide my mind, body and soul into many parts each part is made into that hero. after I got the experience I need all the parts are brought back together and I get the ability to make myself into any of the heroes I picked. I also retain all the memories I got.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes I would have full memories of everything. ok let me make this even simpler. ill I want to know is this... "Are lightning lad and lightning lad still biologily related ?" if they are then I can't add garth if they arnt then I can. I found loop holes with captain Britain and billy batson I know quicksilver is stil related to wanda. so he is out.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SunDeep

@kid_omega_prime said:

yes I would have full memories of everything. ok let me make this even simpler. ill I want to know is this... "Are lightning lad and lightning lad still biologily related ?" if they are then I can't add garth if they arnt then I can. I found loop holes with captain Britain and billy batson I know quicksilver is stil related to wanda. so he is out.

@kid_omega_prime said:

ok let me add more I forgot to last time... sorry. before i'm reborn as the heroes I pick Gabrielle tells me that i'm chosen to be the newest hunter but I need training to fight. so she uses a item called a prism beam to divide my mind, body and soul into many parts each part is made into that hero. after I got the experience I need all the parts are brought back together and I get the ability to make myself into any of the heroes I picked. I also retain all the memories I got.

No Caption Provided

So normal! You am sounding perfectly sane and rational... Am you Bizarro's mommy?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Straight-Fire  Online

...what did I just read? My head is hurting from reading such nonsense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

Why do we need to know about your self-insertion fics?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LAL.

I think I lost 50 percent of my brain cells after trying to read that drivel that's in the OP.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

LAL.

I think I lost 50 percent of my brain cells after trying to read that drivel that's in the OP.

ok i give up. just forget I even asked. ill just have to find someone else with lightning powers to add. maybe Black Lightning or Static i'm pretty shere there are other I don't know about. anyway thanks anyway.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RetconCrisis

@those_eyes: I think that even if you did read it you wouldn't have gotten any more out of this thread than you have already.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#47  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@joygirl: i wouldnt be surprised if he sees 7 foot tall demonic bunnies

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@retconcrisis:

well I posted this same topic on http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?16716-lightning-lass-s-relationships/page3

and I got this response...

"

If I have this figured out the OP has created a character who is basically something like Amazo, the Composite Superman, or the Super-Skrull. The twist is that not only does the character have the powers of various other superhumans combined- he also has the original character's psyches combined.

So if the hero has parts of Johnny Storm and Reed Richards in him- he'd be viewing Sue as both his wife and as his sister.

Or for an actual DC example the horrid Pre-Crisis take on Black Canary. The JLA Black Canary was the daughter of the original who'd been kept in a mental stasis. In JLA #73 her body had the memories of the JSA Black Canary put in. So now you had a combined character who technically had Larry Lance as a biological father but whose memories of Larry were of him as husband.

That is what Kid_omega is describing. His character, if it had both Lightning Lad and Timber Wolf as components, would have Lightning Lad portions view his Timber Wolf connections to Lightning Lass as incestuous."

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this, nobody even understands it.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers