This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently did a discussion, why I hate Superman,Goku,Batman,Spiderman,and Thanos. The Fanboys/Fangirls started crying.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a completely unnecessary thread and why they should have it set up so that you can't create threads until you have 100 or so posts

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by MatKrenz (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw your thread and I will say that it wasn't filled with fanboys crying, just filled with people saying that the reason for you not liking those listed characters was dumb.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

this is a completely unnecessary thread and why they should have it set up so that you can't create threads until you have 100 or so posts

@MatKrenz said:

I saw your thread and I will say that it wasn't filled with fanboys crying, just filled with people saying that the reason for you not liking those listed characters was dumb.

these two

plus

this sounds like troll bait.

either way, I'll take it - hate ain't good. why hate something? if you dislike a character, that's fine, but don't turn it into hate

if you can't help doing that, that's kinda okay too. JUST DONT GO AROUND SAYING - I HATE THIS AND THIS AN THIS

guess what? most people don't care and it makes you look like you are doing it to spite people off. which here might be the case...

#6 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1874 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pointless thread. You were clearly attention seeking in both this thread and your other one. Besides, your reasons were appalling - if you don't like fans of a character ignore the fans.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio

You could ignore them, or come up with a retort  on the other thread instead of making this useless one.

#11 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manwhohaseverything: NOW I HATE SUPERMAN 10 TIMES MORE.

#12 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

Well ... I am happy that you are happy. I am very glad that you hate Supe's 10 times more. Here is a list of things you should also hate 10 times more.

10. The basement you live in

9. Your mother for making you live in the basement

8. You father for making sure your mother told you to live in the basement

7. Your lack of a dating life due to being consumed with hate

6. Your personal hate

5. Being a troll.. I mean no one laughs with you just at you

4. Your desire to make people angry... Its cool that you have a void in your like that needs filled... I do not judge

3. Mean People... If you start hating them you will see them for what they are...

2. Sunrises.. I mean WHO THE HELL ENJOYS THE LIGHT!!!

1. Wind Up Toys... I mean have you ever looked at them... they are simple little toys that people wind up and watch knock over there lego houses. I mean has anyone ever really liked or respected a wind up toy?

#13 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet said:

@IamGog said:

Well ... I am happy that you are happy. I am very glad that you hate Supe's 10 times more. Here is a list of things you should also hate 10 times more.

10. The basement you live in

9. Your mother for making you live in the basement

8. You father for making sure your mother told you to live in the basement

7. Your lack of a dating life due to being consumed with hate

6. Your personal hate

5. Being a troll.. I mean no one laughs with you just at you

4. Your desire to make people angry... Its cool that you have a void in your like that needs filled... I do not judge

3. Mean People... If you start hating them you will see them for what they are...

2. Sunrises.. I mean WHO THE HELL ENJOYS THE LIGHT!!!

1. Wind Up Toys... I mean have you ever looked at them... they are simple little toys that people wind up and watch knock over there lego houses. I mean has anyone ever really liked or respected a wind up toy?

WIN

#14 Posted by Jack Donaghy (974 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you hate people who don't exist.

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet said:

...F*ck wind-up toys...

#16 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17791 posts) - - Show Bio

innerassasine is that you?