Why doesn't Netflix have MCU movies?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Considering they're making series for Marvel set in the MCU, does it seem odd to anyone else that there isn't a single official MCU movie on Netflix?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 14NC3

Huh?

Last I checked they have Avengers, Thor, Captan America: First Avenger and Iron Man 2. Some of these movies have probably been taken off but they're definitely gonna add more in the future. They even have a 'superhero movie' section. This is UK Netflix though, not too sure about US Netflix.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: None of those are on US Netflix, the only actual movie featuring a Marvel character currently on there is the Thomas Jane Punisher movie.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@14nc3: Yeah, The Avengers is the only MCU movie on Netflix.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By 14NC3

@joshmightbe:@eyedcyou:

Ah, that sucks. I looked it up on google and apparently the main big superhero movies you guys have are the old Batman's and The Avengers (though this is from a year back). That's very odd considering other countries have most all MCU movies on their Netflix's:

http://www.flashrouters.com/blog/2014/11/10/guide-superhero-movies-on-netflix-instant/

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: I have all of them but Thor 2 on Bluray so I'm not too bothered by it, it just seems odd to me.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

On mine I have: Ironman 2,3, Thor & Captain America. All the bad ones Cap aside.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Was gonna comment the same as @14nc3, but didn't realise none of them were on US.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: They have several Marvel animated series and at one point had a few of the animated movies but I have yet to see an MCU movie.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Netflix UK has quite a few MCU movies, guess our Netflix is better in at least one aspect. Wish we could get Family Guy and South Park on it though, which I believe you guys can in America.