• 77 results
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

ok so i am in a debate on a superman vs goku video in there and i SWEAR they SWARM and use none canon feats and use GT as proof ect ect i mean one guy even said goku can read minds lol so i ask you guys, why do you think youtube is full of DBZ fan boys.

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jesterlichloath

shhh there might be some here too

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jesterlichloath said:
shhh there might be some here too
w/e i could care less lol, but what REALLY got me is that he said goku can read minds lol.
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jesterlichloath

yeah thats just most pple on utube in general are idiots imo it seems dbz attracts a certain kinda special fanboy. dont get me wrong i watched the show liked it alot but just not to the level of some pple

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MrMiracle77

Its best not to involve yourself in such things.  The quality of the DBZ 'tribute' videos alone should give you an idea of the mindset of the average youtube-goers mentality.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
MrMiracle77 said:
Its best not to involve yourself in such things.  The quality of the DBZ 'tribute' videos alone should give you ... [more]
yea i am done lol they are starting to say cell is on a Solar system busting level even though a attack that was BARLEY on a PB level killed him XD.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@DC_Marvel_1000:

youtube is full of fan-boys and haters of everything
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Boxxy

spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spartan177

I guess everyone loves DBZ, some hide the fact lol

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
Gambler said:
Boxxy
:|

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Gambler said:
Boxxy
whaaa lol.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not youtube, everywhere. not lots either, theyre just really loud about their passion for it so they get noticed easier.

Avatar image for necrocombine666
NecroCombine666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NecroCombine666
@DC_Marvel_1000:
I love and have always loved DBZ and GT. I wouldn't consider  myself a fan boy though. I will openly admit the series faults such as starting a fight and not ending it til 4 episodes later because they spent 3 episodes shaking, screaming, charging and talking. I'm more so a fan of the character design and story line.

Superman Vs. Goku? Even though I hate Superman i think I'd have to side with him. After all Goku died of a heart attack. Yes yes I know he came back but thats still weak. Plus how would one find kryptonite in the DBZ universe?
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By loganreme

I don't really mind DBZ but, when fanboys make Battle threads involving the characters against Marvel/DC characters and it's such an obvious outcome, yeah it ticks me off :(

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins mind when he reached Namek. I don't know if it was in the Manga and I can't say I care enough to check.

Fanboys are everywhere though. Some Dbz fanboys are the kind that would make a thread titled "Goku vs Superman, and superman's tied to a million tonnes of kryptonoite and all his bones are broken" just to see Goku get a win, and some Superman fanboys are the kind that would still give Supes the victory in that thread. And Star wars faboys i'm not touching with a 10 foot pole.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Do I have to give a name? said:
Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins mind when he reached Namek. I don't know if it was in ... [more]
mm true, but the guy said that he could read minds on a whim lol then shows me that so i was kinda like WTF.
Avatar image for theworstdebaterever
TheWorstDebaterEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ IS THA BEST AND U NO IT!
UR JUZT SAD

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Do I have to give a name? said: Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins mind when he reached ... [more]
Dbz fans on youtube are under the age of 13..
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
geraldthesloth said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Do I have to give a name? said: Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins mind when ... [more]
or 57
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth
inferiorego said:
geraldthesloth said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Do I have to give a name? said: Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins ... [more]
most random age ever
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
geraldthesloth said:
inferiorego said: geraldthesloth said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Do I have to give a name? said: Well in the anime Goku did ... [more]
yeah, pretty much it
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
inferiorego said:
geraldthesloth said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Do I have to give a name? said: Well in the anime Goku did read Krillins ... [more]
lol nice.
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Youtube is full of retards. They are all racist and illiterate. I can't ever read the comments because they make me shake with rage.

The way I see it all the super fanboys stink, but DBZ are some of the worse.

I'm also pretty sure that Goku can read minds if you let him read it. That's how it went down with Krillin, he never read anyone else's.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
jloneblackheart said:
Youtube is full of retards. They are all racist and illiterate. I can't ever read the comments because they make ... [more]
I'm not retarded, nor racist, nor illiterate; however, I AM a moron.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
inferiorego said:
jloneblackheart said: Youtube is full of retards. They are all racist and illiterate. I can't ever read the comments because ... [more]
sorry I left that one out lol
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
jloneblackheart said:
inferiorego said: jloneblackheart said: Youtube is full of retards. They are all racist and illiterate. I can't ever read the ... [more]
wait, nevermind... i am all of those things
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Look hard enough into the youtube and the youtube will Rickroll you then send you to a DBZ video set to My Chemical Romance. Beware the Youtube. BEWARE !!!

Avatar image for marshall_madness
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Marshall Madness

I just wish the Superman Vs Goku would END. I've seen it like Sooooooooooo many times now. The two 'verses don't mix!!!!!!!!!!!!

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gunswordfist
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
ok so i am in a debate on a superman vs goku video in there and i SWEAR they SWARM ... [more]

DBZ fanboys aren't bad. DBZ haters are though.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
gunswordfist said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: ok so i am in a debate on a superman vs goku video in there and i SWEAR ... [more]
Fanboys seem to have this idea that "DBZ" is te end-all-be-all to everything, including the answer to every argument
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

As much as I dislike the Goku vs Superman thread that was the reason I joined ComicVine, so thank you DBZ fanboy that said something dumb enough to make me finally join

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Marshall Madness

I think it's just a bad argument all together. You can argue Thor vs Superman or Hulk vs Darksied. These are characters that exist in a similar world. But Goku vs Thor, or whoever, is like saying Jesus vs Chuck Norris. "Well Jesus would win cause he can do ANYTHING!" "NO! Chcuk Norris would win because HE can do ANYTHING!!!" You see what I'm saying? It's apples and oranges, and I'm just tired of the concept. I wish they would lock all arguements about DBZ toons vs DC / MARVEL.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
jloneblackheart said:
As much as I dislike the Goku vs Superman thread that was the reason I joined ComicVine, so thank you ... [more]
I'm pretty sure I know who it was...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
inferiorego said:
gunswordfist said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: ok so i am in a debate on a superman vs goku video in there and ... [more]
lol no doubt man.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Marshall Madness said:
I think it's just a bad argument all together. You can argue Thor vs Superman or Hulk vs Darksied. These ... [more]
As a rule, you're supposed to direct them to www.animevice.com and ignore the thread the best you can.
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Marshall Madness
Marshall Madness said:
I think it's just a bad argument all together. You can argue Thor vs Superman or Hulk vs Darksied. These ... [more]
jloneblackheart said:
As much as I dislike the Goku vs Superman thread that was the reason I joined ComicVine, so thank you ... [more]
Wait till you see it like 50 more times, it gets old. Really old.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Well I don't know how to get it through to them. I don't like Superman. I love DBZ. But even I know the truth, Superman wins in the end. I try to tell them but they won't listen.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jloneblackheart said:
Well I don't know how to get it through to them. I don't like Superman. I love DBZ. But even ... [more]
the thing that i always find funny is that they base his power off the people he beats, even though 99% of the people he beats is with help or the use of the SB.
MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By MrMiracle77

When playing an MMO, I can always tell who not to let into my party by the DBZ names.  I tried out Final Fantasy XI back in late 2003 and was astonished by all the characters with names like "xxx_ssjgokuvegeta_xxx".

City of Heroes' massive costume options made them even easier to identify. 

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Crimson Orchid

There are a lot of people in my college who like DBZ... not because it's "good" or anything... but because it's so bad.  For people in animation media arts, bad animation can be really entertaining.  Especially when it's a full episode about a character powering up with the same frames being used over and over.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
MrMiracle77 said:
When playing an MMO, I can always tell who not to let into my party by the DBZ names.  I ... [more]
it makes me FEAR when DCU online comes out.
Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Psychotime

The internet's full of idiots, the more popular a website, the more of them you see.

I have no problems with DBZ, though.

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marshall Madness

The problem with the argument is in the DC / Marvel universes', though the normal laws of science do not apply, there are some basic rules and structure to the universe and to powers. There is some plateau that most characters will reach. Unlike in DBZ, where Goku's "power" is the power of one-up-manship. No matter how ridiculously powerful the villian, (and by the time people were destoying planets and solar systems with their pinkies, it was pretty bad.) Goku can always "outtrain" them and break through that next power level. It explains early on that a Saiyan's power is to come back even more powerful when he is beaten to near death. So basically they are giving him the potential to be infinitely powerful. Since Superman never kills, Goku will always have the potential to win, albeit, unfairly because he is written with unlimited potential. That's why DBZ fanboys persist. Like I said before, it's apples and oranges. It's like saying who would win, Jesus or the Living Tribunal, The smoke monster from Lost or the Ghostbusters. There really is no basis for comparison, therefore it becomes a moot point.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By MrDirector786

I agree with pretty much all the posts I've read and yes I read every single post.

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By Webstad

I don't think it can be limited to just dbz fanboys. I think fanboys in general are retarded. They all end up being 40-year old virgins living in their parents basement, and can't hold a job if their lives depend on it. And they all conglomerate on YouTube for some reason. As far as comparing characters, I think it's redundant, simply because each universe that these characters are born in seem to have different rules/law, and the quantum mechanics involved seem to be different. Ex: you probably won't find kryptonite in the dbz universe, or the Power Cosmic in the DC universe, and character potential/developement are clearly different.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Webstad said:
I don't think it can be limited to just dbz fanboys. I think fanboys in general are retarded. They all ... [more]
agreed, but it seems DBZ they make it god like

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Webstad
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Webstad said: I don't think it can be limited to just dbz fanboys. I think fanboys in general are retarded. ... [more]
is it not a childhood dream to be god-like? that's all dbz is: a bunch of childhood dreams in one package. a bunch of muscle-head martial artists with unlimited amounts of power. it's child's play
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Webstad said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Webstad said: I don't think it can be limited to just dbz fanboys. I think fanboys in general ... [more]
mmhmm, i hate how when a bunch of people die they just make a wish and they are back, at least with other shows when someone dies they stay dead, hell land before time has more balls then DBZ.
Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Webstad
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Webstad said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Webstad said: I don't think it can be limited to just dbz fanboys. I think fanboys ... [more]
at least Bambi died (and for good), and that's a kids cartoon
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mortein
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
ok so i am in a debate on a superman vs goku video in there and i SWEAR they SWARM ... [more]
well yes goku can read minds I am sure about it, when he arrived on namek he read krillins mind. I have a scan at home, ill post it later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12bi44w0RQs it is not filler