Why does Wonder Woman need to be muscular again?

• 56 results
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I'll be honest, but I Gadot is a few kg short of what I think Diana should look like, but it's not unlike how Diana has often been depicted on screen and on page. Carter for instance has no muscle mass to speak of, the animated JL/JLU version didn't look any bigger than any of the other females to come out of Timm's animation school, and there's the Finchs and Lee's who draw her like a lingerie model rather than as a warrior or athlete.

What I think she should look like would be the way Janin, Nicola Scott and Chiang draw her; obviously bigger than normal women, but not excessively so:

Diana vs the normal girl
Diana vs the normal girl

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The performance is all that matters...and I am interested in that only...and looks wise she is quite good...she is beautiful and have a warrior vibe...also she can literally kick Affleck and Cavill's ass as she is a trained soldier.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Masker

c'mon it's not that hard to find a decent good actress with a fit body... something like this, right?

No Caption Provided

But nooo, instead they decided to go with this...

No Caption Provided

-.- who the hell thought this was a good idea??

WW is supposed to be very fit, quite muscular and athletic but still feminine and sexy... not as skinny as a skeleton!!

(I'm sure Gadot worked out a little for this, but from what i've seen in the trailer she didn't changed much, she's still very skinny and looks nothing like WW.)