Why does everyone favor WonderW&BM over WW&SM?

• 54 results
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SM/WW

@wolverine08 said:

Batman and Wonder Woman for the win.

Honestly that's one of the dumbest relationship in comics. SM/WW actually makes sense and they are similar and a good fit for each other if Batman ever wanted a super heroine as a girl friend Catwoman would be a perfect fit. While for Superman ,Wonder Woman would be the best fit although the SM/WW relationship hasn't been handeled very well in the New 52 Kingdom Come is all the proof I need.

^This

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I didn't like either pairing, WW is her own hero who shouldn't rely on another popular hero's fame to get attention. I've always loved her with Steve Trevor, especially in "The Savage Time" and her 2009 movie.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

SM/WW

@wolverine08 said:

Batman and Wonder Woman for the win.

Honestly that's one of the dumbest relationship in comics. SM/WW actually makes sense and they are similar and a good fit for each other if Batman ever wanted a super heroine as a girl friend Catwoman would be a perfect fit. While for Superman ,Wonder Woman would be the best fit although the SM/WW relationship hasn't been handeled very well in the New 52 Kingdom Come is all the proof I need.

SMWW are too similar to have chemistry with each other, they are a bland couple. catwoman isn't even a superheroine.

What? being similar would mean you should have good chemistry being able to relate to each other. Like Catowman and Batman aren't similar...She is a super heroine now.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JLA's Batman/Wonderman story. That's all you need to approve.

Them all staying friends is probably the best idea. But I still prefer BM/WW. :P