Why do some people want to kill celebrities?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is what i find annoying, some people calling themselves ''fans'' who want to kill celebrities? how is that being a fan?

Life is unfair, live with it you psychopaths and honestly life would be boring if we didn't have higher ranked people like Kings and Presidents or Actors, its their talent its not that they randomly got it, they worked hard for it, being up all night writing new songs and shiz.

I swear if i saw someone attacking Vin Diesel i would grab that psychopath and kick him in the nuts.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Devotion can get out of hands for some cases

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@leonkarlen123: Vin wouldn't need help. Experienced see street fighter and bouncer. Oh and to answer. Bitches be crazy. Oh. And not all singers or rappers write their own music.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To forever immortalize their idol's legacy and to be the catalyst that started it. That is the epiphany of fan devotion a Celebrity could ever ask for.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people want to kill their favorite celebrities and reunite in the afterlife. Its a sad but true story that has happened before

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk why anyone would want to kill a celebrity they like. But I guess people that want to kill other famous people are just no life jealous losers that want attention and doing that gets them the attention they desire. And they will be remembered as the person who killed (insert famous person's name here)

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyZ256

God gives each of us talents. I have talents that Patrick Ewing, Jack Nicholson, and Beyonce might not. We just have to be thankful with what we have, and work hard to try to increase whatever skills we've been given.

PS: This sort of question belongs in the off-topic forum.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actors are higher ranked people?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHY NOT?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They want to forever be associated with that person.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: They earn more money than us and got bodyguards so yes i believe they are higher ranked.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Vin wouldn't need help. Experienced see street fighter and bouncer. Oh and to answer. Bitches be crazy. Oh. And not all singers or rappers write their own music.

Great answer

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: They're still pawns used by much more powerful people just like the rest of us. Don't get caught up in celebrity culture, they're not gods.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justin Biebers talent is being a pest. A teenager rolling around in the mud that is the role model of a lot of equally dumb teenage girls. Kill it with fire before it can reproduce.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Well their not Gods but they simply got more talent than us :P i respect that.

I myself plays guitar and sings and is going to search for Idol 2016.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: I don't like Justin Bieber either because of all the ''swag'' that has been saying everywhere but i don't hate him, as long as he doesn't take my girl he is alright lol

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justin acts like most teens would if they got money that young

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By legacy6364

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I BUMP INTO A CELEBRITY.

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every celebrity should wear a mark iv suit. Yep i said it...

Avatar image for intelligentrified
Intelligentrified

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because sometimes Celebrities steal their fan’s ideas or plagiarize their messages and fan mail.. If it hasn’t happened to you, you’ll never experience the rage of having to see and hear your poetry or message hit the charts in a song, and then never get any thanks for it. It’s annoying when you have always adored a certain singer-songwriter as your favorite, but then he or she betrays your trust by plagiarizing your words and never gives you any money for it, nor any mention on their media. It happened to me, so I find it unbelievable that people couldn’t imagine why a fan would feel that way. There are a lot of elitist jerks who are famous with entitlement complexes and that’s a shame, but I’m not the murdering type.