#51 Posted by batmannflash (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen anyone that said Wonder Woman is stronger. She's faster, smarter, and a more skilled fighter. Stronger? Nawh. But I have no doubt that she can hurt Thor

#52 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog said:

Thor would beat WW, I could not see why she would be stronger than Thor. She may be stronger than Iron Man or Cap or Ms Marvel, but not Thor or Superman or Hulk...not sure with the Thing...probably the Thing is much strong than WW.

LOL,read a WW comic before you talk,WW is much stronger than iron man,ms marvel,and the thing.

#53 Posted by herrweis (489 posts) - - Show Bio

She beats him for one reason,mjolnir would be of no use to Thor. It takes someone as noble as Thor to lift that hammer. He hurls it at her she catch it and use it on him . Really no other hero in comics is as noble as she is.

#54 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: It isn't overestimating when you probably don't know what Thor can do. Thor in general is more powerful the only Marvel character that's more powerful than he is, is Silver Surfer. do you know what power is. I'm not talking about strength or speed or any of that. Thor can create winds that can tear planets apart. He can shatter planets with his fists and he can crack planets with his lightning, His Godblast attack has been able to hurt the likes of Galactus. He's slightly more Powerful than Superman but he IS more Powerful than Wonder Woman. It's common Knowledge.

#55 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12644 posts) - - Show Bio

if anyone wants to see why Wonder Woman would beat Thor, visit the Wonder Woman vs Thor thread where I and several others explain in the fullest detail why she'd beat him. Wonder Woman however is not physically stronger than Thor, this isn't to say she isn't comparable or capable of harming him but her strength feats aren't as good as his.....for all of you trying to lowball Wonder Woman, lol, cus it just means you don't know what you're talking about and probably don't have the credibility to be taken seriously nor the proof to actually back up your BS claims....For those lowballing Thor, there isn't much to lowball anyway besides his lack of speed and active use of skill, other than that he is virtually untouchable so lol to any Thor lowballers who think they know enough to claim BS about him either. In anycase....I will say again...Wonder Woman would beat Thor, 6/10 or more, no less. He is too damn slow to land any major hits and hits he could land would get blocked or reflected back at him, he like Wonder Woman is vulnerable to cutting damage and is very durable against blunt force. Wonder Woman has a tiara made like a sword that can shave electrons off of atoms and a lasso sharp enough to behead world enders .... the lasso also has infinite length so she can pretty easily wrap Thor in the unlimited lengths of unbreakable golden lasso and possibly incapacitate him that way....Thor only has a few options...

engage in combat with a more skilled, faster and comparable opponent which = death

open a portal and BFR her which wouldn't work since Diana has resisted the pulls of black holes and was strong enough to pull martian manhunter out of one and she's fast enough to just dodge and counter attack him which = death

or Thor can opt to shoot lightning which gets blocked, dodged or reflected back at him then counter attacked which = death

someone please try and post some bs about Thor being quick enough to stop her when he's been blitzed by mongoose, blitzed by spiderman as masterson and even admited that Wolverine is faster than he is or durable enough to not get decapitated by a tiara that can and has shown to cut through virtually anything and he has been cut by weapons much less sharp ..... actually save your BS Thor can win posts for the Wonder Woman vs Thor thread, all im doing is educating the masses here who apparently think Thor wins with no proof to back it up....

#56 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: thor is not the second most powerful character in marvel,galactus,phoenix,beyonder,odin,thanos,silver surfer,the living tribunal,the one above all,just to name a few characters above thor,and according to your logic superman would be the second or third most powerful being in DC,and that is not the case,the presence,imperiex,darksied,dr manhattan,despero,and many,many others are above superman,sorry but what you are saying is not accurate.

#57 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I said SUPERHERO not overall character. So what you're saying makes no sense. Silver Surfer is the most powerful Marvel Superhero with Thor at 2nd place. Martian Manhunter and Superman are DC's most powerful along with Captain Atom and Doctor Manhattan.

#58 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Edited by Iragexcudder (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, because she is.

Thor's maximum strength doesn't have a limit but does say it's over 100 tons.

Wonder Woman is as strong as superman - 66 quintillion tons.

Where are the facts wrong?

#60 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Wonder Woman was never said to be stronger than Superman. she has no feats to back that up. Thor's maximum strength is incalculable just like Superman's and Hulk's. He's resisted the crushing weight of 20 planets WW has never done anything even remotely as impressive as that.

@gokuwarrior: How is that false. Wonder Woman isn't in the top 5 most powerful DC heroes. Shazam and Flash are more powerful than her even Green Lantern to a certain extent.

#61 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: before new 52 she was more powerful than shazam and green lantern.

current superman can't resist the weight of 20 planets,so use feats of the current supermam,or then i can use golden age WW moving the sun by herself.

#62 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: No she wasn't before the New 52 she still wasn't as powerful. Maybe Green Lantern but not Shazam.

I was talking about Thor. Pushing off the crushing weight of 20 planets is Thor's feat. If that's not good enough a depowered Thor who was rendered mortal was able to push against the weight of The World Engine, World Tree and the weight of the 9 realms. take into account that he was heavily depowered he could barely conjure up a tornado without straining himself. that's how depowered he was and he was still able to do this.

Show me a scan of WW moving the sun all by herself.

#63 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: She was weaker and less powerful. POWER DOESN'T MEAN STRENGTH!!!! Pre 52 Shazam was like Superman. he was moving planets on a daily basis like it was nothing.

#65 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Iragexcudder (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Wonder Woman was never said to be stronger than Superman. she has no feats to back that up. Thor's maximum strength is incalculable just like Superman's and Hulk's. He's resisted the crushing weight of 20 planets WW has never done anything even remotely as impressive as that.

Where exactly does it say that i said "Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman"??

Crushing of 20 planets? Do you have a scan for proof? Ive seen him get blasted between two planets, but not 20. If thats durability if anything

#67 Posted by acer51 (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Only feminists say that

#68 Posted by MaccyD (5475 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Wonderful, bringing up scans of silver age DC characters...

#69 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: shazam never moved planets after crisis on infinite earths,the shazam from 1986-2010 never moved a planet by himself and he hasn't done it now in the new 52 either,not even superman from 1986-2010 could move a planet by himsef,before new 52 shazam wasn't more powerful than wonder woman,i understand that you want her to be weaker than them and only keep her on aquaman level,and you must be happy now that they depopwered her a lot,you and all her trolls are happy now,but that won't take away her amazing feats before new 52 that put her on the same level that shazam and close to superman,you are not taking that away from her.

#70 Edited by Supreme_Maj (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in crossover writers don't bring them to fight because they is no way she can beat him. I even read she is a better skill fighter than him. She has greek fighting knowledge, him a viking among the fiercest warriors the world has produced and people seem always to forget before Mjolnir he was the best warriors of Asgard which by the way is always at war with others realms of Asgard. She is a Amazon how many war did they get so far to claim she is a better fighter the same thing was said about Hercules before he loses his strength but he shows how good he is without his power and Thor is the same. And since when Diane is the daughter of Zeus and Gaea? She is not she is the daughter of Zeus and Hypolita . He can fry her with his thunder even without Mjolnir he use to kill frost giant and troll before he possessed his hammer. Just because some writers don't know their deals they are characters you can't use to show the strength of second rate characters he has so many powers writers don't use any more because he's too powerful and to find enemies at his level is difficult the same problem they had with superman

this is an example of his powers

. Dc can boots her the way they want thor will always be on top of her is not because you are in the class 100 that can beat people with limitless strength this will be the result of their encounter

Wonder Woman will end like Titania .

#71 Posted by acer51 (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course we all know that if they fought it wouldn't be long before they became friends.

#72 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_maj: WW can tand her ground agains superman,WW has knowledge in different type of combat,and she has also shown great fighting skills during the time she lost her powers,he can't fry her because she has taken lightnings from gods,and before new 52 she even had the ability to channel zeus lightnings.

#73 Edited by acer51 (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I am overlooking the fact of how often Thor Jobs, she wouldn't be the first girl to kick his helmet across the valley this summer.

#74 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: You said she was equal in strength, which is false. Superman is far stronger than her. And so is Thor.

He was being crushed by the weight of 20 planets and he survives it. here the scan of him surviving being crushed by the weight of 20 planets (a score = 20).

#75 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: he asked when did she move the sun because he said she never did,saying that she never could so i proved him wrong.

#76 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Uhhh she is wayyy above Aquaman. Post Crisis Superman moved planets alone so I have no idea what you're saying. Don't bring up the Sun feat and expect me not to bring up all of the Pre Crisis feats for Shazam and Superman. I really like Wonder Woman but she is overrated greatly when it comes to this. Shazam and Superman and Flash and Martian Manhunter and Captain Atom and Dr Manhattan are all above her. Maybe not all of them are stronger but most of these guys are Faster more Powerful and some of these guys could beat her pretty easily.

#77 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: first,dr manhattan is more powerful than superman and so is flash(pre 52),pre 52 flash going all out would never be tagged even if superman goes all out,flash can pass trhrough solid objects,time powers,he can steal speed,etc,manhunter should also be above superman,he has all of superman's stats in strength,speed,durability plus more powers,cap atom is on WW level(pre 52) in terms of strength,speed and durability(except against piercing weapons),they both had comparable feats in those areas and both of them fought superman,put up a good fight but proved to be unable to beat him.

second,you are using scans that aren't cannon anymore,that scan from thor is very old,thor doesn't have that level anymore and superman doesn't have it either,that's like me showing golden age WW moving the sun and saying she still has that strength level,that is obiously not the case,you said she never moved planets by herself so i posted her golden age feats,WW and shazam never moved planets by themselves after crisis on infinite earths,they were equals in power for 25 years,in new 52 superman can be much stronger because she has only a few feats and those feats are not on par with his feats,but befor 52 she was near his strength level and she was on par with shazam.

before new 52.

moving the moon with SHAZAM,superman and others.

moving the moon AGAIN,this time with superman and green lantern.

moving the earth with superman and manhunter.

moving the spectre,one of the heaviest objects in the universe with superman and green lantern.

lifting an asteroid bigger than a city by herself.

#78 Posted by wolverine1610 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is greater than or equal to superman who is greater than wonder woman

#79 Edited by Supreme_Maj (308 posts) - - Show Bio

gokuwarrior:second,you are using scans that aren't cannon anymore,that scan from thor is very old,thor doesn't have that level anymore

Since when don't confuse here Thor isn't a DC characters with all their reboots Thor old stories are canon it is not DC with their Pre-crisis, post-crisis, pre-zero hour, pre-52 i hope i've numbers them properly so to say all of Thor stories are applied to his current run even though new writers seems to forget about it and your scan doesn't help your case.

#80 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_maj:marvel has had reboots,it matters because those scans are from classic thor,and thor hasn't displayed those feats in decades,so it does matter,and i said that thor can't beat pre 52 WW easily because WW has knowledge in different type of combat,and she has also shown great fighting skills during the time she lost her powers,he can't fry her because she has taken lightnings from gods,and before new 52 she even had the ability to channel zeus lightnings.

#81 Posted by WhineHaus (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor could be considered stronger and more powerful than Diana. Wonder Woman's advantage, as it always has been, is her fighting ability and warrior spirit.

However, it will always be a debatable topic when comparing DC vs. Marvel characters. Different worlds, different standards.

#82 Posted by Supreme_Maj (308 posts) - - Show Bio

gokuwarrior is true he didn't show it for decades because they were no needs to show it but doesn't mean he can't still do it (he has limitless strength ) even in his current run where he fought Gorr they destroyed planets in their fights, is to show you he still has his powers but most of the time he fights lesser been so no need to use his all might against them he always hold back like Superman does. Ok wonder Woman has impressive feats i admit that and she is a very skill warrior but doesn't mean Thor is a brute he's a prince of a warriors race who always test their might among themselves and against so many enemies of Asgard as a Prince of Asgard he try to improve all his life to be recognize as the true heir of his father so he has to be the best even to go to Midgard to test his mettle against all sort of creature. He is the first line of defense of Asgard.

#83 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_maj: the thing is that if thor hasn't displayed those feats in decades is a big risk to say he can still do it,you can think that but it will impposible to back it up in a battle forum you know what i mean?.

i know thor is a fighter and has fighting skills i just said that WW has all that too,and i didn't even say that thor will lose,i said i don't agree with someone saying he beats her easily.

#85 Edited by LeeSensei (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Please they are debate we should not bring on this sites like Thor vs Wonder Woman i can't even imagine a fight between this two because it's going to be a rape Even in crossover writers don't bring them to fight because they is no way she can beat him. I even read she is a better skill fighter than him. She has greek fighting knowledge, him a viking among the fiercest warriors the world has produced and people seem always to forget before Mjolnir he was the best warriors of Asgard which by the way is always at war with others realms of Asgard. She is a Amazon how many war did they get so far to claim she is a better fighter the same thing was said about Hercules before he loses his strength but he shows how good he is without his power and Thor is the same. And since when Diane is the daughter of Zeus and Gaea? She is not she is the daughter of Zeus and Hypolita . He can fry her with his thunder even without Mjolnir he use to kill frost giant and troll before he possessed his hammer. Just because some writers don't know their deals they are characters you can't use to show the strength of second rate characters he has so many powers writers don't use any more because he's too powerful and to find enemies at his level is difficult the same problem they had with superman

this is an example of his powers

. Dc can boots her the way they want thor will always be on top of her is not because you are in the class 100 that can beat people with limitless strength this will be the result of their encounter

Wonder Woman will end like Titania .

Wonder Woman is more skilled than Thor.

#86 Edited by Phaedrusgr (1701 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog: Thor beats her, if you ask me, but don't think so Ben could take her...

#87 Edited by herrweis (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: not even in DCs top five? Its been well established that she is number two in power.has been for a very very long time now

#88 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis: No that was never established I have no idea where you got that from. Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Flash, Shazam and Dr Manhattan are all more powerful than her. She isn't in the top 5. Martian Manhunter and Shazam were always said to be Superman's equal Dr Manhattan and Captain Atom are basically pure power and they are pretty much DC's version of Silver Surfer and Flash is a huge powerhouse more so than even her. She's either in 7 or 8 place. not sure who's more powerful between her and Orion.

#89 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Uhmm what. Dr Manhattan wouldn't even be able to touch Superman. He's powerful but not as powerful as an all out Superman. what are you saying Flash would easily be tagged by Superman. Superman only uses 25% of his total power and he`s still able to destoy the entire Justice League in a matter of seconds and Tag Flash who`s moving at light speeds Flash isn`t more powerful. MMH is arguable but he isn`t as fast or as strong. He does have his telepathy but I still rank Superman above him because of better showings.

Those feats are worthless since Thor has done more impressive feats. Diana can barely move the earth with help while Thor has lifted Earth sized objects before alone. Superman has also done the same.

That scan I posted is canon Marvel never had reboots like DC. It`s still canon and Thor is probably more than capable of doing that but writers tend to not want to do this because it seems ridiculous. It`s the same as why does DC keep depowering Superman, Wonder Woman, Shazam, Flash etc. it`s to make them feel more realistic. Marvel just doesn`t have them do that anymore for pretty much the same reason.

#90 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (6121 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by LeeSensei (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Uhmm what. Dr Manhattan wouldn't even be able to touch Superman. He's powerful but not as powerful as an all out Superman. what are you saying Flash would easily be tagged by Superman. Superman only uses 25% of his total power and he`s still able to destoy the entire Justice League in a matter of seconds and Tag Flash who`s moving at light speeds Flash isn`t more powerful. MMH is arguable but he isn`t as fast or as strong. He does have his telepathy but I still rank Superman above him because of better showings.

Those feats are worthless since Thor has done more impressive feats. Diana can barely move the earth with help while Thor has lifted Earth sized objects before alone. Superman has also done the same.

That scan I posted is canon Marvel never had reboots like DC. It`s still canon and Thor is probably more than capable of doing that but writers tend to not want to do this because it seems ridiculous. It`s the same as why does DC keep depowering Superman, Wonder Woman, Shazam, Flash etc. it`s to make them feel more realistic. Marvel just doesn`t have them do that anymore for pretty much the same reason.

I'm pretty sure that Flash is significantly faster than Superman. Speed stealing and all that.

#92 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:thor hasn't done those feats in decades and get your facts right,just like shazam WW has also been established to be close to superman,shazam is not more powerful than her,from 1986-2010,they had comparable feats.

#93 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: She was never said to be her equal she was said to be his Female counterpart. He's the perfect man she's the perfect woman. He's the most powerful/strongest Super Hero she's the most powerful/strongest Super Heroine.

@leesensei: Yes but he isn;t that much faster. Superman only uses 25% of his total power remember that. Speed Steal can work on slower opponents. most of those opponents can't fly. if Superman's already in the air heading into space Flash can't steal his speed.

#94 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: WW and shazam had equal feats before new 52,she wasn't weaker than shazam,i can't talk about shazam now in the new 52 because i don't know all his feats.

and flash is much faster than superman.

#95 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Again Shazam was stronger not by much though. He was stronger, faster and more powerful but she was more skilled and more experienced which is why she could hold her own in battle against him. Pre 52 he was still above her.

Flash is faster but not by a great margin. Superman is most probably the 3rd fastest DC character after Professor Zoom and Flash.

#96 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:again,WW had the same level of feats that shazam,he wasn't more powerful than her.

flash is faster by a big margin.

#97 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Yes he was.

No he isn't he's faster than the speed of light able to run through time. Superman is faster than light and nearly able to fly through time. he's already flown through the Multiverse. It's not as big a margin as you think. Superman is not Faster than Flash. Flash is faster but Superman is very close.

#98 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: no he wasn't,he didn't have better feats than her,and flash is much faster than superman.

aunque te sientes frente a la PC a seguir diciendome,NO,NO.

#99 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@phaedrusgr:the thing is nowhere near wonder woman's level.

#100 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Whatever.

I do agree that the Thing isn't close to WW level. Maybe close in strength and durability but that's it.