#1 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

He's one of the best characters around. I love when people say he's a batman copy when he has accomplished things Bats hasn't even done. Panther has taken all of the MU and gave everyne a spanking. Panther Took on a super skrull with no weapons no gadgets and beat him. Panther has beaten the hell out of Cap. something Bats couldn't do. Panther has a plan to Kill the Galactus man himself. Panther tech at one point surpass starks and dooms. when reed Richards needs help he calls T'challa. This is a man that ran a coperation, ran an economy and taught at a college around the same time. I just never get how people always down play him. They go owe hens a batman wanna be. Yet when you read his books you would go wow bats who? I just get how tons of people never give a chance.

#2 Edited by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rell127 said:

He's one of the best characters around. I love when people say he's a batman copy when he has accomplished things Bats hasn't even done. Panther has taken all of the MU and gave everyne a spanking. Panther Took on a super skrull with no weapons no gadgets and beat him. Panther has beaten the hell out of Cap. something Bats couldn't do. Panther has a plan to Kill the Galactus man himself. Panther tech at one point surpass starks and dooms. when reed Richards needs help he calls T'challa. This is a man that ran a coperation, ran an economy and taught at a college around the same time. I just never get how people always down play him. They go owe hens a batman wanna be. Yet when you read his books you would go wow bats who? I just get how tons of people never give a chance.

Batman can't beat the hell out of Cap because they are owned by separate companies.

But seriously, I don't downplay T'Challa, but I don't see enough of him to care about him. He's just, to me, one of those guys who is just there.
#3 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't like him.

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (12541 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the entire Marvel universe a spanking? Doubtful. And LOL Beating Dr. Doom was kind of dumb.

#5 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

he one my favorite characters, but he lacks fans unlike captain america to be considered great.

#6 Posted by longbowhunter (7100 posts) - - Show Bio

He's nothing like Batman. Black Panther is one of the few superheros around who isnt really like anybody. Thats why I've been so eager to see a Black Panther movie.

#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

he one my favorite characters, but he lacks fans unlike captain america to be considered great.

this

@RainEffect said:

Batman can't beat the hell out of Cap because they are owned by separate companies.

But seriously, I don't downplay T'Challa, but I don't see enough of him to care about him. He's just, to me, one of those guys who is just there.

The fought before and Batman said that if they continued to fight that he would eventually loose, it was cannon until the new 52 if I'm not mistaken

#8 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: When did this happen?

I thought it was widely accepted that Marvel vs DC isn't canon. I mean, Batman punched the Hulk and won - that's a joke.
#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect: Yeah it was pretty bad but there were a couple of follow up stories happening after the event that would suggest that it was cannon, Jubilee coming to DC later for example, I not sure though so I could be wrong

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

you know how they say knowledge is power, well when it comes down to Black Panther I am powerless that is why I try to avoid his battles

#11 Posted by TheThe (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

Fame certainly and iconic status maybe, but I'm not sure greatness is due to the number of fans. If a character is great, that's up to the way he is portrayed at first and the way the writers take care of him. It's like music. Gaga, Spears and Bieber are well known artists with a lot of fans, but that doesnt mean they are great just because of that.