#1 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had a comic vine account for about 4 days now( but I have used CV as an encyclopedia for a few months) and my favorite thing about it is the super cool forums. Where I can talk superheroes with comic lovers( something I don't get to do since Most of my friends arnt as interested as me). I was so excited to get into discussions when I must have made 1 comment each on 4 different battle threads. When I went to make a comment on another subject there was no text box but simply said, you have reached your post limit. I'm not sure the exact time frame since I checked up early 2 days later but I was allowed to post again. So why limit me? Am I the only one? I'm not going to post today in case someone tries to help me here I want to comment to try to help you help me since I'm not sure when I get to the limit. Anyone?

#2 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Your first 35 posts limit you to five a day your free after that

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Because you are but a small infant in the eyes of the Vine.

#4 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha this is great news, so first 35 huh is it like training wheels or somthin? Why

#5 Posted by Dr_Harlequin (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@childoftheatom: A test to see if your a legit poster and not a spammer. A spammer probably wouldn't bother to deal with it.

#6 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_harlequin: @kgb725: thank you both.( trying to get that post limit for the day) but seriously thanks

#7 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@childoftheatom: It took me awhile also there is somewhere to read about it on here

#8 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha this is great news, so first 35 huh is it like training wheels or somthin? Why

I thought it was 25? Huh. That's what it took me to get to unlimited posts.

But they do this to prevent spammers who spam ads or links to other sites and products.

#9 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know that. Thanks

#10 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (9034 posts) - - Show Bio

@childoftheatom:

It's actually when you reach the first 25 posts that the restriction is dropped. When you create a thread it should say on the "How we control spam' section to your right. :)