• 51 results
manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By manofcopper

Ok let's get straight to the point EZRA MILLER IS NOT THE FLASH!!!!. My first reason is he looks nothing at all like the character,I mean come on if you look at him you wouldn't find him and Barry at all similar. Now my next reason is he doesn't act anything like barry while l know grant gustin doesn't exactly look like Barry he at least acts like Barry while Ezra miller doesn't seem like can handle the role.now as for people I think who could actually do good for the role are( Chris pine,armie hammer,or CW's the flash star grant gustin ) any of these actors would have been good, so I really hope they make last minute changes and miller out of there and also I think grant gustin would do great ,he's already doing great as the flash so I think they should let him come to Dc cinematic universe ,because I'm sure we don't want to go through what we went through with the green lantern movie ,which was so I horrible it made my cry.But my main point is SOMEONE GET MILLER OUT OF DC's FLASH ROLE!!!!!!!! And let me know what you think in comments below. Do you think Ezra miller should go?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Ezra is a great actor and will make a great Flash. Argubly DCs best casting after Affleck and Leto

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In regards to your point about Ezra not acting like Barry... How do you know? They haven't shown him acting yet. Sure, some people naturally act like the character's they're cast as and are thus great fits (Grant Gustin, Robert Downey Jr.) but for everyone else and every other role? That's kind of the point of actor's EXISTING: To act in ways and as people they aren't. As for how he doesn't look like Barry...

No Caption Provided

... Yeah, I'll give you that one. I'd really like to think they brought him in to audition for Barry and he knocked it so far out of the park they hired him in spite of his looks, but I somehow feel it's more likely there's some bulls*** going on behind the scenes. And I'm not saying he bribed them or there's skullduggery going on, just that they might be looking for a very different Barry Allen than the one from the comics, which Ezra fit. In other words: We might be looking at Ezra and going, "He doesn't look anything like the Barry Allen we know!" And DC is looking at him and going, "He looks exactly like the Barry Allen we want!"

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Anyone got any film recommendations? I'm curious and haven't seen him in anything.

I've been meaning to check out We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonsmith: Ezra naturally acts like Barry in real life.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

at first I didn't like the idea of him being the flash but he's really enthusiastic about and willing to give it 110%

he could do a really great job and nothing CGI, makeup, costuming and special effects can't change....the acting is fine

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Ezra is a great actor and will make a great Flash. Argubly DCs best casting after Affleck and Leto

This....well the first part of it.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone got any film recommendations? I'm curious and haven't seen him in anything.

I've been meaning to check out We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Perks of Being of a Wallflower.

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok the acting like Barry I'll excuse because I haven't seen him perform yet so that I'll give you but everything else I'm right he doesn't fit the flash role at all

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

Barry hasn't even appeared in the MOS universe yet, how do you know how Barry acts? He could be a stone could killer or a wuss if the writer decides that's his character.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well you didnt really make any valid points supporting your position but it wouldnt have mattered because dc fanboys and apologists would say anyone they casted was a good choice

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Based on your ignorant rant, I'm going to guess you've never even seen Ezra act.

Avatar image for thefastestmanalive
thefastestmanalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First I have to give him some points Ezra miller is not good for the role even if he act like Barry that still won't make it any better an EyeDcyou how do you know he hasn't seen him act are you psychic I didn't think so , so before you call someone ignorant think before you speak thank you and I agree with you RPgesus he didn't but still made a good point

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Ok I didn't but as long as I got my point across

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: What the heck no be doesn't and didn't he show up high to the interview

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: What the heck no be doesn't and didn't he show up high to the interview

I was responding to someone else's comment, I did not make the claim you're responding to.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once you said that Green Lantern movie made you cry, I assume you are very young so I'll take it light if you and understand that everyone need time to mature.

I'll only say that Grant Gustin is a bad actor, the only good character in DC series is Joe West that's why Grant is doing the series and not the film.

Just relax, it'll take year for Flash appear on DCCU. The same thing was said about Affleck and now everybody is hyped about it.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@manofcopper: I mean look at who they casted as Aquaman... He looks more like Namor.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to me Barry Allen whines too much. i wonder who will be Wally west ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

This. I think the main reason people keep whining about Miller is because they Google him (instead of actually watching his movies) see he sometimes wears make up and get bent out of shape. I've said it before, Talent>>>>looks.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@fallschirmjager said:

This. I think the main reason people keep whining about Miller is because they Google him (instead of actually watching his movies) see he sometimes wears make up and get bent out of shape. I've said it before, Talent>>>>looks.

The looks argument is beyond old for me for anyone. Do people not know this is hollywood we're talking about? They have some of the greatest costume and make up artists in the world.

They made Charlize Theron ugly FFS! If they can do that they can do anything

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:
@fallschirmjager said:

The looks argument is beyond old for me for anyone. Do people not know this is hollywood we're talking about? They have some of the greatest costume and make up artists in the world.

They made Charlize Theron ugly FFS! If they can do that they can do anything

And honestly, it won't take that much. A haircut and thats it. Rumor has it he will be brunette in the movie, which means the JL will have a whole mess of dark hairs.

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: first I'm a Aldult so know what your talking about and yes the lantern movie stuck and let's get another one straight first grant gustin is doing a great job doing A great job so stop being a hater and grow up and know what you talking about OK thank you

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By manofcopper

And is he gay tell me what guy where women hairdos and put lipstick on Come on don't nobody want no gay Barry Allen OK

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they've should have picked Actor Justin Long he would have made a great Barry Allen.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

And is he gay tell me what guy where women hairdos and put lipstick on Come on don't nobody want no Barry Allen OK

Because he dated Zoe Kravitz

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#30  Edited By black_wreath

@dodirty said:

@manofcopper: I mean look at who they casted as Aquaman... He looks more like Namor.

...No.

And is he gay tell me what guy where women hairdos and put lipstick on Come on don't nobody want no gay Barry Allen OK

It is possible for gay men can play heterosexual characters, believe it or not.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofcopper said:

It is possible for gay men can play heterosexual characters, believe it or not.

ian mckellen and john glover fit that bill

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Hes not straight. I cant remember what word he used but in an interview he stated he has no preference and just likes people. So basically hes willing to date anyone.

Also to the OP, thats just a hatefull comment and FYI gay actors have done straight roles, very good ones too.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By vinomonster

@darthvxder: Queer but he mostly dated women thats what he said on his interview.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again with looks>talent. The dude is a chameleon he is a seriously talented actor.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

In regards to your point about Ezra not acting like Barry... How do you know? They haven't shown him acting yet. Sure, some people naturally act like the character's they're cast as and are thus great fits (Grant Gustin, Robert Downey Jr.) but for everyone else and every other role? That's kind of the point of actor's EXISTING: To act in ways and as people they aren't. As for how he doesn't look like Barry...

No Caption Provided

... Yeah, I'll give you that one. I'd really like to think they brought him in to audition for Barry and he knocked it so far out of the park they hired him in spite of his looks, but I somehow feel it's more likely there's some bulls*** going on behind the scenes. And I'm not saying he bribed them or there's skullduggery going on, just that they might be looking for a very different Barry Allen than the one from the comics, which Ezra fit. In other words: We might be looking at Ezra and going, "He doesn't look anything like the Barry Allen we know!" And DC is looking at him and going, "He looks exactly like the Barry Allen we want!"

I was going to make a point of his face, but at that angle he looks just right. As to his acting, his range is insane.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

You know you have biases because he looks rather feminine all that other stuff is just excuses for you to not seem judgemental.

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By MakkyD

It's almost as if people can't act as a person they're not and play a different role.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

This.

Honestly Grant looks nothing lik Barry....at all I let it pass because its the TV show. I would of preferred movie Barry be casted from somebody with a good amount of bulk and age but I can't deny his acting skill overshadows those. I'll wait till we get the official look of him as barry/Flash. Honestly my only problem is the same with Gustin. He's too small.

thefastestmanalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just don't think he is right for the role

manofcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: is that a threat ok i mean I could have put that better but still I don't want a gay Barry Allen don't expect an apology though so don't push it

thefastestmanalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I just think they could have chose someone better and aye man of copper i agree but let's not star something

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still years away

silver_archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By silver_archer

While acting is a priority as it is a movie, my main beef is that DC seems to hate blondes. I mean, they're obviously trying to push diversity but honestly race isn't the things that diversity is about. But looks are just bonuses as once again, it is a movie and these actors are mainly acting like someone your not.. not necessarily looking like someone they're not.

Oh and Ezra's just a dark brunette to whoever said that his hair will be brown in the movie.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what people said about Ben Affleck and now everyone (generalizing) just loves how he looks. This is what people said about Gal Gadot and now no one really cares anymore.