#1 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Why DC has wronged both the Black Canary?

Why DC hate her so much?

New 52 has destroy the character....

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they can't turn a corset and fishnets into body armor.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (7212 posts) - - Show Bio

Because DC likes fixing things that aren't broken, thus breaking them in the process.

#4 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: i dont mean that.... her origin.... the birds of prey in new 52 go wrong..... the only thing i like in her is that story with her husband

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary, Tim Drake, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson, Joker, Starfire..

Victims of the New-52.

#6 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

Don't forget Poison Ivy. At first it looked like they were going somewhere by making her an anti-hero, but when they made her turn bad again, it was just one step forward and two steps back with her stupid new costume.

#7 Posted by roboadmiral (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: There are a lot of people who would argue that the Joker doesn't belong on that list.

#8 Posted by BlackWind (7212 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: You can add Static, Blue Beetle, Power Girl, Wally West and Cassandra Cain.

#9 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is a corporation trying to make money, they don't hate any of their characters. We all have favorite characters that have had things done with them that we don't agree with, but don't imagine a grand conspiracy to ruin your favorite character and wrong you personally.

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: You can add Static, Blue Beetle, Power Girl, Wally West and Cassandra Cain.

She has appeared?

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Black Canary, Tim Drake, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson, Joker, Starfire..

Victims of the New-52.

No.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Black Canary, Tim Drake, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson, Joker, Starfire..

Victims of the New-52.

No.

Yes.

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Black Canary, Tim Drake, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson, Joker, Starfire..

Victims of the New-52.

No.

Yes.

I can give you many reasons why that is incorrect, but I'll let you state your reasons first.

#13 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Black Canary, Tim Drake, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson, Joker, Starfire..

Victims of the New-52.

No.

Yes.

I can give you many reasons why that is incorrect, but I'll let you state your reasons first.

Fine, This will explain my problems with Dick Grayson.

And Joker, he lost his personality, he's just plain Evil now, the new joker is like "SIT THE **** DOWN BATS!"...the old Joker makes you question your own sanity, he had irony on his side, but, the new Joker, is just a "Evil, Evil man", excuse me while I'm going to cut my face off just for the sake of it.