#51 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: It was at the end of the first Wally vs Zoom arc. Wally had lost his kids and felt it was his fault because his identity being public knowledge made his wife a target, so he asked the Spectre to erase his identity from the memories of everyone on Earth. But there was a conflict between the Spectre and Hal Jordan (the Spirit generally wasn't too pleased with Hal using divine powers to solve the minor, relatively speaking, problems of his friends) and so the Flash's identity was erased from Wally's mind as well. He forgot that he even had powers or had ever been a superhero.

#52 Posted by Lvenger (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Ah yes I remember the part about Wally forgetting he was the Flash but the rest is news to me. Thanks CB!

#53 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@lvenger: It was at the end of the first Wally vs Zoom arc. Wally had lost his kids and felt it was his fault because his identity being public knowledge made his wife a target, so he asked the Spectre to erase his identity from the memories of everyone on Earth. But there was a conflict between the Spectre and Hal Jordan (the Spirit generally wasn't too pleased with Hal using divine powers to solve the minor, relatively speaking, problems of his friends) and so the Flash's identity was erased from Wally's mind as well. He forgot that he even had powers or had ever been a superhero.

To be more precise, the arc is called Blitz and it runs from Flash vol 2 #197-200. I believe the Spectre erasing everyone on earth's minds or whatever happened in a crossover and not in Flash, because #201 picks up with Wally not knowing he's the Flash.

This in turn leads to Wally not knowing how to use his powers for awhile, and he struggles with his rogues and Grodd for a bit before relearning all his stuff and being super powerful after the Rogue War and his next encounter with Professor Zoom and Zoom.

#54 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't.

#55 Posted by Lvenger (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

To be more precise, the arc is called Blitz and it runs from Flash vol 2 #197-200. I believe the Spectre erasing everyone on earth's minds or whatever happened in a crossover and not in Flash, because #201 picks up with Wally not knowing he's the Flash.

This in turn leads to Wally not knowing how to use his powers for awhile, and he struggles with his rogues and Grodd for a bit before relearning all his stuff and being super powerful after the Rogue War and his next encounter with Professor Zoom and Zoom.

Awesome extra detail. Many thanks! :)

#56 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Because, Comicvine has fanboys.

#58 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

@spawngengiskhan:

Boom Flash is dead

Are you Charlie Jade? Because this is the exact same kind of awful, out of context, crappy scan dump that he'd do. Let's start:

#1: PIS in a crossover and, frankly, it seems Wally was taken by surprise. If you assume his opponent gets the drop on him and a free hit, then sure, Wally can lose to someone less powerful than he is. It's not the first time a Wonder Woman story downplayed how fast Wally was so she could shine.

#2: This is a training scenario for Wonder Woman. She was blinded and the league wanted to test if she could still hold up to the rigors of being a member -- Flash isn't trying to beat her, it's just sparring to see if she can stay on the team.

#3: Lobo has always demonstrated the ability to react at Superspeeds, Wally was questioning why he was there and wasn't actually trying to beat him.

#4: Once again, out of context. Wally is being controlled and isn't moving at his top speeds by even the smallest fraction -- he just couldn't slow himself down. He was intentionally not trying to dodge so that his friends could help him.

#5: That's not even canon. That's Wally Allen -- a combination of the weaker Barry Allen and the Teen Titans version of Wally, who was Kid Flash. This entire story happened in a weird elseworlds deal where the Teen Titans merged with the Justice League in a weird world created by Doctor Destiny. Superman and Batman defeat it by waking up from a dream. So yeah, that's not even the Flash. But thanks for posting stuff you don't even know about.

#6: In the very same story, Wally outright tells Superman he let him catch up and Superman acknowledges it.

#7: Loebforce in action, folks. Wally west written to be so stupid he can't even realize he's on the moon, suffocates himself, and also somehow Supergirl can talk in an airless environment. Terrible writing, and not just from Flash being a retard.

#8: Barry Allen, New 52 version. You also did not include the previous page where Superman can't even keep up with him and fails to hit him a dozen times. Barry is trying to pacify Superman by getting him to swing at him until he calms down, so he'll stop beating the tar out of Hal. In the very same arc, Superman gets taken out by Omega Beams that Barry is capable of avoiding. Barry is significantly faster than New-52 Superman in combat speed, thanks for the out of context scan, of a different character, in a different universe, that you're still wrong about.

#9: Wally has outrun a planet exploding before. You think that's gonna catch him? Hell, he could speed steal Superman before he even impacts the ground and completely mitigate the impact, or he could phase through the explosion as he has done before.

Happy now? Do I need to drill more Flash knowledge into your head or are you just going to be the new Charlie Jade/Jack of Spades?

#59 Posted by SpawNgengiskhaN (192 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember there was an issue of JLA where the team went up against their 1Million counterparts. According to the issue, Plastic Man shaped himself into a room and began confusing Flash 1Mil by calling out to him. In the one second of delay, Huntress fires a dart (which contains paraldehyde, defined as a rapid-acting sedative used to treat seizures) that hits Flash. There's a caption that states that the Flash's accelerated physical structure makes him particularly vulnerable to chemical attack. Apparently, Flash metabolizes to the point that his reaction time is slowed to zero reaction time. At which point Plastic Man knocked him out.

I'm not sure how this would apply to Wally, but I thought I'd put it out there.

#61 Posted by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

I remember there was an issue of JLA where the team went up against their 1Million counterparts. According to the issue, Plastic Man shaped himself into a room and began confusing Flash 1Mil by calling out to him. In the one second of delay, Huntress fires a dart (which contains paraldehyde, defined as a rapid-acting sedative used to treat seizures) that hits Flash. There's a caption that states that the Flash's accelerated physical structure makes him particularly vulnerable to chemical attack. Apparently, Flash metabolizes to the point that his reaction time is slowed to zero reaction time. At which point Plastic Man knocked him out.

I'm not sure how this would apply to Wally, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Powerful heroes with good prep can definitely beat Wally. Prep is very important. Give Wally a few seconds worth of prep and he can come up with a trillion battle plans.

#62 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

what @dredeuced said. Spot on man.

Plus you gotta figure his rogues work together a lot of the time. That gives them better chances. People like captain cold and his cold field is a specific power to stop the flash. Very very few people in comics have that kind of power. Also just recently, Grodd had the speed force. That's a deadly combination. But Flash just dumped him in the speed force. He could essentially do this to almost anyone.

Flash is overpowered, he is awesome though, and it's a shame the general public doesn't understand how powerful he really is.

Really, everyone I talk you outside of comicvine almost thinks that Flash is super weak. Like oh he runs really fast so what. Not true.

I get that too. Luckily I'm correcting that ignorance in children. (I bought my 9 year old brother the Flash New 52 collection).

#63 Edited by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: That first scan isn't Wonder Woman hitting Flash. The burning figure is Martian Manhunter. He snatched the tree out of her hands and hit Wally with it.

There's a JLA Classified arc called The Hypothetical Woman where Diana outright states in her inner monologue that Wally is far faster and could hit her thousands of times before she could react.

Also, LOL at that third scan --- that's not real. In Lobo #50, Lobo hunted down every hero on Earth and butchered them. He impaled Barda on the SpazFrag, blew up Superman with a customized grenade, and nuked everyone else, from Alan Scott and Captain Atom to Plastic Man and Hawkgirl. The Spectre and Phantom Stranger were sipping milkshakes while all this happened. At the end of the issue, the whole story was revealed to be a collective nightmare.

That guy could be CharlieJade, it's the kind of argument he'd make.

#64 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@dredeuced: That first scan isn't Wonder Woman hitting Flash. The burning figure is Martian Manhunter. He snatched the tree out of her hands and hit Wally with it.

There's a JLA Classified arc called The Hypothetical Woman where Diana outright states in her inner monologue that Wally is far faster and could hit her thousands of times before she could react.

I didn't say Wonder Woman hit him. I said Wally has been, in the past, depowered in crossovers with Wonder Woman (Cheetah, anyone?) to make Wonder Woman look better. Like her uppercutting Zoom effortlessly because she's mad. PIS at its best.

I'm utterly annoyed at stuff like him posting that scan in the Doctor Destiny dream universe of a completely different character as if that's an actual feat. God that stuff annoys me.

#65 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

#1: You calling it PIS doesn't make it any less of a feat against Wally. With all that picosecond reaction time and seeing everything at a year's pace that you guys were talking about, this would have never happened. He got hit, he's been hit before and you can't deny it.

#2: Even then the story recognizes that even at high speeds, Wonderwoman is able to keep up.

#3: If Lobo can keep up and stick a hook through Wally's head. Then tell me by what logic should the super hearing and supervision Superman not be able to.

#4: Dear Lord, how was the Flash God caught and controlled in the first place? He is, according to you, basically the most powerful being on DC Earth. Able to beat Superman, Wonderwoman, MMH etc. with his speed alone.

#5: You're welcome, don't take it personally.

#6: You got me there

#7: You do realize that every comic published by DC has to be approved by directors first so they stay true to the characters right. You calling it terrible writing doesn't make any difference because if it was that bad, it wouldn't have been out. He's been stupid enough to run into Deathstrokes traps. And even with his godly powers he's not smart enough to handle a couple of rogues. So why should that change when he's running into space. Even with all that picosecond reaction time, he still not smart enough to realize he ran into an environment where he can't breathe. What would have happened if he were fighting a powerhouse character out there. This shouldn't have happened because according to you, he's out of Superman's league. The same person who'd outsmart him in every single fashion.

#8:Even if he did miss those previous panels, he did manage to hit and incapacitate Barry with a finger. What would have happened if he was serious and decided to follow that flick of the finger with a full forced punch into the asphalt. Followed by another one. And another one. And another one. I'll let you decide. And second, I never said he wasn't faster than Superman. The whole DC Universe recognizes that he's faster than Superman. However what I did say is that he can't beat Superman.

#9: That wasn't for an exploding planet. I put that scan there as an example of Superman punching Flash into Space one good time(Which would probably break his Jaw). Then punching him right back down. How would he be migitating the impact if he can't even breathe in the first place.

#66 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14:

#1: Sure I can. I can point to PIS when Superman gets KO'd by sub planet level attacks, or some crappy lightning. It's a feat against Wally, sure, but that's not the consistent showing.

#2: She isn't. Wonder Woman wasn't even "keeping up" with him in that scan. Citizenbane proved as much.

#3: Wally can't talk to or reason with people when he's moving at nanosecond+ speeds, he points out as much when he converses with Jay and Bart. He's moving slower to talk to Lobo about what's happening. Flash's reactions speed up relative to how fast he wants them to. You can't have a conversation if the person you're trying to talk to looks like a statue. Oh also, it's not canon. Hah!

#4: Oh look, sarcasm instead of addressing the point. You're tossing out so many straw men like "Flash god" -- something I've never called him. I also never claimed he was the most powerful person on DC Earth. You just make stuff up to be spiteful.

#5: You came in here just to post a bunch of anti-Flash scans so you can be anti-flash without even understanding the scans themselves. You have a lopsided vendetta and aren't trying to be reasonable.

#6: Sure did.

#7: Yeah and Loeb also makes Red Hulk punch out The freaking Watcher. Wally literally suffocating himself because he's too stupid to realize he's on the moon while Supergirl also somehow talks on the airless moon wreaks of inane writing. DC puts out dumb comics plenty. What would happen if he were to fight a powerhouse? I dunno, same thing that happened when he was serious vs Mongul, Professor Zoom, Anti Monitor, a million occurrences with Kadabra, Amazo, etc etc etc? Come off it.

#8: Right, I like how you ignored the part where I point out that it is a different Flash. If Barry was being serious, he wouldn't be standing there, right next to him, trying to talk him down. Let's play the "IF HE WERE SERIOUS" game over and over.

#9: Flash has run in space plenty of times. You posted a scan of the surface of the earth getting wrecked by a giant impact. I pointed out how Wally has avoided much bigger, much faster, much more dangerous explosions plenty of times. It's an irrelevant scan.

You're like the twentieth person to come up with this nonsense and it's getting old. The fact that you've only been here a few days pretty much tells me you're a previous crappy poster who got booted for posts like the one you just made.

#67 Edited by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

#3: Wally can't talk to or reason with people when he's moving at nanosecond+ speeds, he points out as much when he converses with Jay and Bart. He's moving slower to talk to Lobo about what's happening. Flash's reactions speed up relative to how fast he wants them to. You can't have a conversation if the person you're trying to talk to looks like a statue.

See my edit above. That fight never actually happened.

And Wally is plenty aware of his surroundings when Loeb's not wanking Supergirl as much as possible.

Even arguing that he'd run out of air, he could simply run back before it became a problem. But no, according to Loeb Flash is too stupid to pay attention to where he's going :/

#68 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: I wish we could just erase all Loeb comics from continuity. The guy's batting like .01 for decent stories.

#69 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a battle.

And what do you mean trouble with Deathstroke?

#70 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

I've tried my best to come up with scans against Wally being able to beat Superman. I understand that you've disproved them probably with PIS or bad writing. But regardless this is what I came up with. All you said about Flash beating Superman is pure speculation because, deny it or not, you won't find a scan of Flash beating Superman in a fight. Just give me a scan. Some full on proof. Because I guarantee you if you go tell the board of directors at DC that Flash is out of Superman's league or that the Flash can easily beat Superman they're gonna have a good laugh. I gave my scans, you give yours. That's all I ask. A scan where the Flash beats Superman like you say is possible.

#71 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

@dredeuced:

I've tried my best to come up with scans against Wally being able to beat Superman. I understand that you've disproved them probably with PIS or bad writing. But regardless this is what I came up with. All you said about Flash beating Superman is pure speculation because, deny it or not, you won't find a scan of Flash beating Superman in a fight. Just give me a scan. Some full on proof. Because I guarantee you if you go tell the board of directors at DC that Flash is out of Superman's league or that the Flash can easily beat Superman they're gonna have a good laugh. I gave my scans, you give yours. That's all I ask. A scan where the Flash beats Superman like you say is possible.

Wally and Superman have never had a serious fight. Battles, especially on this forum, aren't about if they've fought before. We compare their powers and abilities and how they fight.

We just know that Wally is faster, hits hard enough to hurt Superman, and that Speed steal most definitely does work on Superman.

They have outright recognized Wally as more dangerous than Superman before. Amazo did it in JLA #23:

Superman is a significant threat, Wally is a severe threat. Take it as you will.

#72 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14: oh god this was the same story where he broke a Green Lantern's hand through his shields then took his ring

hnnnng deathstroke

also lol at being "quicker where it counts" When wally literally can think to the zeptosecond but OK WRITER

Charlie Jade pls stop you're hurting me here man

#74 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

I'm just posting what I find. I have no reason to deny them

And he's beaten the teen titans without prep. Plus that isn't the only time he's handled a green lantern

#75 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, is this where we post scans of comics we've never read, and know nothing about the context they're in?

I didn't realize it was one of THOSE threads.

#76 Posted by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

Oh, is this where we post scans of comics we've never read, and know nothing about the context they're in?

I didn't realize it was one of THOSE threads.

He's seriously got to be Charlie Jade, who was a huge troll.

#77 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced pretty much disapproved any PIS scans in this thread.

#78 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: You don't know how long I've been trying to find that scan!. Can you tell me the name of the comic and/or the scan before he took off?

#79 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume because he does lots of cardio.

#80 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14:

I just don't understand how the Flash beats everyone on these forums. He's incapable of doing so in the comics or on the TV shows.

Actually, in the comics, he is rarely ever beaten. He is really depowered in TV shows.

He has problems with enemies like Deathstroke or Gorilla Grodd. So why is it that speedblitz makes him near invulnerable against opponents like Superman or Wonderwoman that can fly and have other powers to harm him and he hasn't been shown to be able to beat in the comics.

Deathstroke touching Wally is PIS. Im pretty sure Wally is something like 80 - 2 against Grodd. Grodd i only able to beat him using prep. He has shown a very sufficient ability to beat Superman and Wonderwoman.

Wouldn't the speedblitz be hard on him. I mean if he kept punching superman, superman's reaction time isn't that far behind flash. So he could grab the dude and throw him in the air where he has no power. Or more preferably, the sun.

Actually, Superman's reaction time is far behind the Flash. Superman has nanosecond reaction time. Wally has shown to have attosecond reaction time. I know that just saying that doesn't sound impressive, so let me break down to you what an attosecond is.

• Count 1 second.
  • Now, picture that 1 second as 31.71 billion years.
  • Now, picture one second within that 31.71 billion years.
  • Finally, Imagine that 31.71 billion years as one second again, the second you counted within that 31.71 billion years is an attosecond

Wally can react that fast.

Another thing is, he holds back his speed, alot. If he just let loose he would obliterate every opponent he faced before they have a chance to react.

Wally can hit as hard as Superman can. IMP's can hit with the force of an exploding star. He can hit his opponent with several IMP's before they can even process a thought.

Sure he gets tagged once in a while while holding back tremendously, or because of a plot element. if he actually puts his mind to a battle, he is basically untouchable, and can put down his opponents before they have a chance to react.

It is his ungodly speed that lets him do things like this:

Running billions of possibilites through his head in a nanosecond.

Searching half a million people in a picosecond

Or transporting half a million people miles away in 0.0001 of a microsecond.

Besides Hunter Zolomon himself, there is almost nobody that can move even remotely close to as fast as Wally.

#81 Posted by Juiceboks (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14

The way I see it you're A. A person who just looks up random scans on the interwebs to prove a point whether you know of the context or not. B. A person who has little to no understanding of any of the Flash's capabilities..or bad writing and hates them regardless. Or C. A troll as several of the viners have already guessed.

#82 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

I'm tired of this troll talk. As you can see, I conceded about seven posts ago. I understand the Flash's capabilities but I've never seen him use them to the point where he's been able to beat Superman in a fight. Because no matter how small the scuffle was Superman has come out on top. Yes, I get he can imp and yes I understand he moves faster. But we apply theoretical things when he hasn't done so in the comic.

So the way I see it you're A. A person who has nothing better to say than what everyone else has B. A Jerk who doesn't understand that I gave up on the argument but still don't agree or C. Someone too dimwitted to understand that for some reason every single one of the ten posts that I've put of Flash at least getting tagged is apparent, according to everyone else, either PIS or badwriting. Well I guess Flash should be the one handling Ares, not Superman. He's way too fast for that though. That's why he fights rogues and Gorilla Grodd, but that's aside from the point.

#83 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Edited by Juiceboks (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14

I was actually referring to how it seemed like you disregarded the scans that people posted that showed how Flash could beat Superman. The reasons are plentiful and anyone here can provide them. You have to acknowledge the fact that Flash and Superman have never seriously fought and if they did then the evidence is there that Wally would beat him.

A. I was reiterating a point that you seem to have ignored B. I'm not belittling you but you seriously need to realize how much Wally outclasses Clark in speed and reaction time. Saying that Clark can tag him when the evidence shows that if Flash was serious he wouldn't be able to even see him coming is simply ignoring whats in front of you. C. I..do understand? I never said they weren't in fact I alluded to that Also his rogue gallery is tailored specifically to him. Captain Cold, Mirror Master, The Top, Zoom are all pretty formidable foes that many other members of the JLU would not be able to defeat.

#87 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very good reason why Comic Creators should be a little more cautious when they hand out Powers like the Speedforce. Because with the Speed force Flash should be nearly unbeatable. The problem being is that a Hero that can never be beaten isn't very interesting. So sometimes the writers end up dialing him back a lot....and when they do it too much...the fans get mad and scream "PIS!". So it becomes this kind of balancing act. It creates a lot of inconsistencies for the character. In one issue he'll be moving fast enough to carry half a million people away from their city being nuked....and in another he'll get tripped up by Deathstroke sticking his staff between his feet.

#88 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

@juiceboks:

I'm tired of this troll talk. As you can see, I conceded about seven posts ago. I understand the Flash's capabilities but I've never seen him use them to the point where he's been able to beat Superman in a fight. Because no matter how small the scuffle was Superman has come out on top. Yes, I get he can imp and yes I understand he moves faster. But we apply theoretical things when he hasn't done so in the comic.

So the way I see it you're A. A person who has nothing better to say than what everyone else has B. A Jerk who doesn't understand that I gave up on the argument but still don't agree or C. Someone too dimwitted to understand that for some reason every single one of the ten posts that I've put of Flash at least getting tagged is apparent, according to everyone else, either PIS or badwriting. Well I guess Flash should be the one handling Ares, not Superman. He's way too fast for that though. That's why he fights rogues and Gorilla Grodd, but that's aside from the point.

That's why he fights Kadabra (who has beaten Superman pretty effortlessly), Zoom(who has also chumped Superman), and Professor Zoom, sure. Like I said, what kind hero is Superman when he's taking on Solomon Grundy or Toy Man or Ultra Humanite? The thing about Wally's rogues is they're usually teamed up to fight him, because they fully admit that they can't come close to taking him on 1v1. They're by and large very intelligent tech geniuses who rely on prep, do you think Lex Luthor isn't a worthy villain for Superman just because he doesn't have any powers besides being smart?

Superman's got a lot of crap villains, too. You're applying a double standard.

You wanna know the easiest reason why Wally would effortlessly chump Superman if he were bloodlusted?

What's Superman gonna do without a brain?

#89 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11031 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Force

#90 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally can force phasers tangible, just like he did with Martian Manhunter. The fact that Superman can phase doesn't affect my point. But hey, keep it up Charlie.

#92 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: This is a trap thread for morons who've had their fav character vs Wally to come complain that he's not unbeatable. I just don't want you to waste you're time arguing against people that still believe the earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around it.

#94 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

@dredeuced:

And how does he do that

He has control over kinetic energy, so he can force their vibrations to stop. Same way he speed steals and speed lends, basically.

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@dredeuced: This is a trap thread for morons who've had their fav character vs Wally to come complain that he's not unbeatable. I just don't want you to waste you're time arguing against people that still believe the earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around it.

It's ok. I've argued with this guy before. I'm just here to prove him wrong so someone who happens upon this thread by chance doesn't get the wrong idea from him posting terrible scans and talking out of a dark and stinky place. He's made this exact stupid thread with these exact stupid points and these exact stupid scans before.

#95 Posted by ImmortalOne (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

What I don't get is why people hate on people who think that Flash could beat Superman, with posts lie "Hurr durr Speed Force" "blah blah blah speed blah blah blah" and other posts along those lines.

#96 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

I honestly don't understand why you want to get so personal. I haven't said one negative thing about you this entire thread yet you feel that you should call me a troll or a Charlie every single post. And now you say that I'm posting from a dark and stinky place. So what, I honestly don't think that Flash could be Superman. That doesn't give you the right to say a bunch of crap. I stopped refuting a while back and it's not like this is a life or death thing. I've never made this thread before but you're just an assuming Jerk.

#97 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: The argument is always, about Wally or Barry rarely using their power that much so obviously they "can't"... By that logic character wins in comics is all that matter. So Batman who actually has a winning percentage against Superman, Black Panther defeating Silver Surfer, the Phoenix being KO'd by a Shiaar cannon, Deathstroke defeating the JL then being ko'd by a GL Kyle punching him (wtf), the spectre vs...idk.. anyone, ALL must not be PIS/WIS/CIS.. Good luck with these guys/girls..

#98 Posted by russellmania77 (15302 posts) - - Show Bio

found this and i thought it might answer your question

#99 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

@dredeuced:

I honestly don't understand why you want to get so personal. I haven't said one negative thing about you this entire thread yet you feel that you should call me a troll or a Charlie every single post. And now you say that I'm posting from a dark and stinky place. So what, I honestly don't think that Flash could be Superman. That doesn't give you the right to say a bunch of crap. I stopped refuting a while back and it's not like this is a life or death thing. I've never made this thread before but you're just an assuming Jerk.

You're a 2 week old poster who reposted the exact same scan dump Charlie Jade posted a dozen times over of Wally "failing". You did it in the exact same style with the exact same argument. Your posts are textbook examples of trolling.

Saying you honestly don't think Flash could beat Superman doesn't mean anything. Your arguments are shallow and spiteful -- you made this thread to be spiteful towards a specific character, ignoring the rules to talk about how you think Wally doesn't deserve the respect he gets, while posting out of context, non canon scans -- some of which weren't even the same character -- and also "I haven't said one negative thing about you this entire thread" aaaaah well:

@pfcoolio14 said:

I was being perfectly cordial until you started scan dumping a bunch of nonsense. If you'll notice, my first post in this thread was me, in complete earnest trying to give you all the reasons why people favor Flash so much in battles around here. I explained to you that Flash, in fact, does fight powerful villains and you ignored me and brought up Gorilla Grodd again, this is why I thought you were Charlie Jade -- he did this exact same thing to me multiple times.

You went out of your way to prove a bad point and made a lot of bad posts in the process and got called out for it. Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but your obstinacy deemed my nicer attempts to explain things pointless.

#100 Posted by XxGin (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee wtf. He like takes out a pair of nunchucks and Flash will wish he can run faster.