Why can Bills beat Superman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- I don't get it, why do people think Bills can stomp Superman just because he beat a SSJ 3 Goku?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's a galaxy buster and normal Superman is no where near that level.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Bills didn't beat SSJ3 Goku, he absolutely stomped him with the flick of his finger. A casual neck shop and Goku was near death.

He also owned Super Saiyan God Goku with only 70% of his power.

But alas, i'm not making any assumptions whether Bills can win or not.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I hear, he should be able to easily handle Supes.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Bills answer to Heat Vision (Assuming he is going trying to tank it)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman won't have time for heat vision, also, he doesn't tank, he dodges, he doesn't get hit by one attack then finishes his opponents off with a flick or chop to the neck. Also, goku can now definitely beat supes, and got pwned by bills

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills is DBZ so he loses by default.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 18hunt
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- I don't get it, why do people think Bills can stomp Superman just because he beat a SSJ 3 Goku?

Because not only did he beat SSJGod but has also no loss whatsoever in his record.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I guess if Supes doesn't pay them he'll go into debt and be financially beaten.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Bills blow a chunk in the universe? No sun no powers.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol even Krillin can beat Superman.

Bills OBLITERATES the whole of DC universe without breaking a sweat. it's not even a fair fight ( him against entire DC Universe, not just Superman).

Man Goku and Vegeta got to get their old-shcool training regimens running again. They got their work cut out for them now they got 6 other UNIVERSES to fight...

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well being MFTL, having more skill, and having enough power to destroy a solar system instantaneously certainly puts him over the edge.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15 vance_astro  Moderator

He can't beat Superman because his name is Bills.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@vance_astro: And Superman has an enemy named Lex. So I think we're on equal ground here.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: Going by a nickname for the media is not a smart move, especially considering it sounds silly.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chibi_cute
Loading Video...

Ss3 goku got godstomped by bills with a flick of his finger without even trying and beated the z fighters with ease.Even piccolo now more powerful than frieza who can tank planet busting blast got owned by a pair of chopsticks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@limpoyzloan said:

@joeagentofhand1: Going by a nickname for the media is not a smart move, especially considering it sounds silly.

Lex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bills.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills OBLITERATES the whole of DC universe without breaking a sweat. it's not even a fair fight ( him against entire DC Universe, not just Superman).

Man Goku and Vegeta got to get their old-shcool training regimens running again. They got their work cut out for them now they got 6 other UNIVERSES to fight...

No Caption Provided

After the gravity training with King Kai, 80% of Goku's strength boost came from Zenkai. Heck, if Krillin and Yamcha had Zenkai they'd probably surpass Vegeta in power.

It's like the ultimate plot device, where the hero needs to be beaten to a pulp then suddenly become stronger.

Also Flash stomps all of DBZ before Bills can even blink.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean said:

@avenger85 said:

No Caption Provided

After the gravity training with King Kai, 80% of Goku's strength boost came from Zenkai. Heck, if Krillin and Yamcha had Zenkai they'd probably surpass Vegeta in power.

It's like the ultimate plot device, where the hero needs to be beaten to a pulp then suddenly become stronger.

Also Flash stomps all of DBZ before Bills can even blink.

Dude, even Bulma and that little Namekian kid from the 2nd series of DBZ ( when they visit Piccolo's home planet) can kick Superman's ass with ease.

They're just that OP in DBZ sorry :(

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@vance_astro: His Japanese game is Beersu. It's got "beer" in the title.

He's more American than Supes will ever be.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this guy must not know the likes of the Specter, Parrallax, Ion, The Presence, Micheal, Lucifer, Anti Monitor, Monitor, Nekron, Mandrakk, Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Kal Kent, Great Evil Beast, Hour Man, Silver Age Superman, Primal Over Monitor, Mr. Mxy, Superman Prime, Emperiex, Pre Crisis Darkseid, Pre Crisis Kryptonians, Guardians Of The Universe, Etc...... all of which could solo the entire Dbz Verse including Bills lol..... unless u were jokin then i take it all back.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@avenger85 said:

this guy must not know the likes of the Specter, Parrallax, Ion, The Presence, Micheal, Lucifer, Anti Monitor, Monitor, Nekron, Mandrakk, Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Kal Kent, Great Evil Beast, Hour Man, Silver Age Superman, Primal Over Monitor, Mr. Mxy, Superman Prime, Emperiex, Pre Crisis Darkseid, Pre Crisis Kryptonians, Guardians Of The Universe, Etc...... all of which could solo the entire Dbz Verse including Bills lol..... unless u were jokin then i take it all back.

Dude, even King Kai's pet MONKEY can solo all the characters you just mentioned, combined.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@avenger85 said:

Dude, even King Kai's pet MONKEY can solo all the characters you just mentioned, combined.

NOOOOOO not bubbles dammit i totally forgot about that omnipotent godlike monkey ur right dammit wat was i thinking now im going to bed and cry myself to sleep

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@spm1m said:

@avenger85 said:

@spm1m said:

@avenger85 said:

NOOOOOO not bubbles dammit i totally forgot about that omnipotent godlike monkey ur right dammit wat was i thinking now im going to bed and cry myself to sleep

Yeah man, that gorrilla is badass D:

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

No Caption Provided

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah dude, like I mentioned last post, even Bubbles can solo the entire DC universe.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 vance_astro  Moderator

@avenger85 said:

Dude, even Bulma and that little Namekian kid from the 2nd series of DBZ ( when they visit Piccolo's home planet) can kick Superman's ass with ease.

Now you're trolling.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he can't the DBZ cast are far below the DC comic cast

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

Now you're trolling.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He beats him because is stronger, no scientific or complex explanation is needed. Now DB fans can laugh, a purple cat is more powerful than the most know superhero in the whole world.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Superman Put's a Whole in Bills Face (No holding back) .

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is pretty freaking powerful. I'm not well versed in the high tier characters of the comic universes so I can't think of many guys who can take him down.