Why are there so many Superman and MOS topics even by now?

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lolzstastic

I know it's a recent movie and it's about Superman but come on, compare it to Iron Man and IM3, which made way more money for obvious reasons and still had some controversial stuff for comic book readers.

So what the hell? Is anyone else tired of this s**t? I like Superman and all but this is way too much. Every day I see a new MOS topic and chances are they're all about the exact same thing. If you're late to the MOS party, too bad. Just post on the topics and articles that already exist, whatever you want to say chances are it's not worth yet another new topic.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There are so many Man of Steel threads because it was controversial. It was the same with Iron Man 3 two months ago.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Actually, no. Compare their forums, Man of Steel has like 3 times as many topics as IM3 has. It's ridiculous, it's pointless and it's pissing me off. Also, I get pissed off very easily but that's not the point.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Actually, no. Compare their forums, Man of Steel has like 3 times as many topics as IM3 has. It's ridiculous, it's pointless and it's pissing me off. Also, I get pissed off very easily but that's not the point.

Lol I understand and it has somewhat annoyed me as well. But this thread surely isn't helping.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

Lol at the irony of this thread.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

MoS actually beat IM1 in the box office, and MoS is better than than IM CBMs, imo.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't worry, the hype will end and DC will be scratching their heads wondering why Superman couldn't come close to Batman, Ironman or Avengers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

Because Superman is more iconic! Get over it.

I don't even care who has the biggest box office to be honest. So long as Snyder has enough funds to produce another film.

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@the_stegman: That had me laughing too. "How can I put a stop to all these Man Of Steel threads? Wait....why dont I create a Man Of Steel thread! Brilliant!"

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You can't compare a first movie to a trilogy, that's not far. You have to compare the 1st movie with another 1st movie.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Because the film was polarising to Superman fans. Some liked the film more than others and some didn't. Thus, as things happen on the Internet, much discussion and arguing took place. Circle of Life man.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing what the problem is you could just not pay it any attention it's that easy.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Anybody notice the irony here?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was the controversy with IM3 again?

Oh....the Mandarin plot twist......

With MoS people are mad about him not staying true to character.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: @redlantern23: @the_stegman: @novi_homines: I don't see how this thread is somehow ironic. I'm not talking about the movie or the character themselves, I'm talking about the fact an overabundance of topics pisses me off. Not the same thing at all.

Still, what I'm hoping to accomplish with this topic is to stop those other topics from being made. It's like freeing a lion to kill a bunch of rabid dogs, you can easily kill the lion then with a sniper shot.

@lvenger said:

Because the film was polarising to Superman fans. Some liked the film more than others and some didn't. Thus, as things happen on the Internet, much discussion and arguing took place. Circle of Life man.

That's not an excuse, just post your thoughts on the official review in the site or that other article. People think their thoughts on that one moment of the movie (because let's be honest, they're all about the same thing) deserve a topic of their own. Sorry fellas but your opinion isn't that important.

Also, there's been a lot of "Why doesn't everyone love Superman" kind of threads around lately, those piss me off as well.

Don't worry, the hype will end and DC will be scratching their heads wondering why Superman couldn't come close to Batman, Ironman or Avengers.

Because it's a reboot of a not-so-successful film series? Missing the point much?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By 14NC3
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SandMan_

Last year was the same thing with Avengers and Batman.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: @redlantern23: @the_stegman: @novi_homines: I don't see how this thread is somehow ironic. I'm not talking about the movie or the character themselves, I'm talking about the fact an overabundance of topics pisses me off. Not the same thing at all.

Still, what I'm hoping to accomplish with this topic is to stop those other topics from being made. It's like freeing a lion to kill a bunch of rabid dogs, you can easily kill the lion then with a sniper shot.

@lvenger said:

That's not an excuse, just post your thoughts on the official review in the site or that other article. People think their thoughts on that one moment of the movie (because let's be honest, they're all about the same thing) deserve a topic of their own. Sorry fellas but your opinion isn't that important.

Also, there's been a lot of "Why doesn't everyone love Superman" kind of threads around lately, those piss me off as well.

@ximpossibrux said:

Because it's a reboot of a not-so-successful film series? Missing the point much?

Hmm.

And your opinion about their opinions is important?