• 160 results
Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio15

I mean it does make alot of sense. I'm not trying to turn this into anything racial, but African Americans do hold 28 of the last 38 100 yard dash records.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

Not sure if Impala of the Global Guardians is considered a speedster.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

Because it's resist for black people to run fast.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By chalkshark
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDude123
Black Racer
Black Racer
KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightRise

Because the racist jokes would write themselves

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Teerack said:

Because it's resist for black people to run fast.

How is that so?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By TheCrowbar

@KnightRise said:

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

@Pfcoolio15 said:

I mean it does make alot of sense. I'm not trying to turn this into anything racial, but African Americans do hold 28 of the last 38 100 yard dash records.

African "Americans" or just black competitors?

Besides we already have a black super speedster. His name is Usain Bolt, fastest man alive

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MFrenzy11

because peeps were racist then just think bread was brown...now theres white bread rice was originally brown...now theres white rice I mean its the same thing hitler would have been soo happy if jesse owens was white. But i dnt mind white speeders just the fastest man in the world is black currently... so why wouldn't the fastest character in comics be black cuz people didnt want a black character when comics were first created that has of course changed but yeah thats pretty much why

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Mega_spidey01

i'd don't see anything wrong with having a black speedster. what i hate is that black characters powers aren't that creative and character development compared to the A-list heroes.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#13  Edited By Teerack

@ImmortalT1000: It's a joke.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

There are its just that they all hang out in Kenya just like the real world

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Teerack: ok lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@KnightRise said:

Because the cops would constantly be pulling them over. 

How's that?? :D
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

See the Flash avoids Kenya because no one is impressed there.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

They're busy controlling electricity.

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pfcoolio15

The blurs top speed is 300 mph. That's a joke. It states that the whiz kid was a simple courier and is also dead. I'm talking legit flash levelled black speedsters. There's an entire family of faster than light flashes. Barry Wally Jay etc. And the best black speedster you've given me so far goes 300 mph. Like that dude said Usain bolt is the fastest man alive

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pfcoolio15

Lol at the electricity thing

Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Big_Nasty

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

That's so true, but at least they're cool characters.

Avatar image for vampireselektor
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VampireSelektor

@Pfcoolio15: The Flashes are powered by an extradimensional source. Theirs isn't a physical power. Race doesn't play a factor here. Does XS not rival the other Flashes at all?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#23  Edited By Joygirl

Dammit I came here specifically to make an electricity joke. :( You stolez it from us.

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pfcoolio15

I'm not saying race plays a factor. I'm just saying that with the circumstances in real life, you'd find it possible to find one competent black speedster in comics. It doesn't always have to be someone with the last name Allen or west that the speed force picks.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SUNMAN
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By joshmightbe

Technically Black Lightening can travel at the speed of light if he wants to

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mega_spidey01
@joshmightbe really how ?
Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matchstick

No offense to the OP, but I always find these threads annoying. There are no Flash level black speedsters because no one has made one yet. It's really as simple as that. Do people really expect the comic industry to churn out a token black super hero for all the iconic powersets?

There is also the Coyote from the Mage series, though he's not Flash level so I guess he doesn't count. :-P

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By dernman
rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rico_3088

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Damn BlackBolt, I know its true but Damn.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom

@Pfcoolio15 said:

The blurs top speed is 300 mph. That's a joke. It states that the whiz kid was a simple courier and is also dead. I'm talking legit flash levelled black speedsters. There's an entire family of faster than light flashes. Barry Wally Jay etc. And the best black speedster you've given me so far goes 300 mph. Like that dude said Usain bolt is the fastest man alive

You do know that one member of said top level speedster family is black?

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

You know, I never got this. To my knowledge there are a total of three electricity wielding black dudes, two of which are direct homage/expy of the first one. Where did this idea come from?

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

Let me try out some jokes here....

There is a Black Flash.....

I thought they only move fast when the cops are chasing them .......

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Charlie_Jade

because white speedsters would be out of a job

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jorgevy

because there's an alternate universe where Flash is black.

also, what's up with this question? yeah tis pretty ridiculous, since we could go on and say

why there are no arabian speedster? why there are no italian speedsters? why no viking speedsters? why no south american speedsters? and so on for every case that doesn't exist

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By joshmightbe

@Mega_spidey01: He can take on an electric form and travel on power lines and the like. And Electricity only moves at one speed.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheCrowbar

@joshmightbe said:

LOL

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReVamp
DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DarkDay

@joshmightbe said:

That one made me laugh pretty hard.

@Pfcoolio15 said:

I would point out that Flash level speedsters as a whole are rare. Indeed there are very few speedsters on that level and most of them are Flashes themselves and thus possess the same powers even if their output is different. I think all the non-Flash speedsters at Flash level could fit in a thimble and the amount outside of DC without the Flash as a comparison would probably be almost non-existant.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#40  Edited By xxxddd
cals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cals

Because comic book companies are racist.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Pfcoolio15:

@ReVamp said:

Bulletproof

Not really a speedster though. More of a flying brick. I don't think I've ever seen him actually run, just fly.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By chalkshark

@xxxddd: That's neither here nor there. The relative merit of the characters isn't the point. They merely prove that, contrary to the topic header, there are, in fact, black speedsters.

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pfcoolio15

@Jorgevy: That's not the point I'm trying to put across my friend. Let me make it clear for you.

494 of the 500 best ever 100 meter sprints are held by people of primarily West African origin. Black sprinters literally dominate the roster for track and field. The fastest man in the world is Usain bolt of black origin. Even dominantly white countries have black people represent them in the Olympics. If you watched the Olympic trials you would know what I mean. It's not even fair.

So explain to me. Wouldn't it make sense for at least one black character to be close to the flashes speed. The best that's been shown on this thread goes 300 mph per hour. Which you know is a joke.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#45  Edited By turoksonofstone
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jorgevy

@Pfcoolio15 said:

@Jorgevy: That's not the point I'm trying to put across my friend. Let me make it clear for you.

494 of the 500 best ever 100 meter sprints are held by people of primarily West African origin. Black sprinters literally dominate the roster for track and field. The fastest man in the world is Usain bolt of black origin. Even dominantly white countries have black people represent them in the Olympics. If you watched the Olympic trials you would know what I mean. It's not even fair.

So explain to me. Wouldn't it make sense for at least one black character to be close to the flashes speed. The best that's been shown on this thread goes 300 mph per hour. Which you know is a joke.

no because it has nothing to do with it. what's the importance of skin colour? and if you said West africa, why did you ask for blacks in general and not western africans?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Yea theres the Blur and I don't know if she is black but Blitzen from Shadow Cabinet. Then there is Riot from Heavy Mettle from the Supreme comics, and Godspeed from Image as well.

And also would it not be more Racist to give all the Black Hero's Super Speed. Maybe the ability to carry many objects at one time. That would be racist. Oh and his fav/their favorite off duty eatery is Either Mcdonald's or Popeye's Chicken. This is racist.

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pfcoolio15

@Jorgevy: No I didn't say skin color has anything to with it. And as for the West Africa thing. Well, I don't know if you know this, but West Africans are black. And also ALL black people originate from Africa. That's why I said PRIMARILY of West African origin. Usain Bolt is Jamaican as well as as well as Yohan Blake. Tyson Gay is African American. These are three of the top 10 fastest people in the world. And the top 10 fastest people in the world are all black. I didn't say skin color had anything to do with it, but statistics don't lie. I'm just saying that if they're that fast, then it would make sense that a black speedster could go at least close to flashes speed. Not just 300 mph.

And another one is Canadian, my bad.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jorgevy

@Pfcoolio15: that wasn't the initial point of the thread, the whole 300 thingie and also, you said West Africa, so your question should be about West Africans, because those were the "statistics" you used.unless you comitted a mistake and just used West Africa to englobe all black sprinters. also statistics do lie, and pretty often.

and furthermost, yeah, a bunch of black guys are fast in real life? WHAT does that have to do with comics? I mean if I go and find out that all the record holding heavy lifters had green eyes Im gonna question why there aren't enough green eyed guys with super strenght? no! because its ridiculous to think that something in sports would be associated with a physical trait and then correlate to some kind of super power in comics.

and people have shown plenty of black speedsters already, I doubt they all go less than 300. specially considering one of them chased Flash and the other is a descendent of Flash

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pfcoolio15

@Jorgevy: Honestly, I doubt any comic book writer would go so deep as to point out that this black person is from this specific region of Africa. And I said that they have West African origins, not that they are specifically West African. Like I said, all black people are from Africa which is why I said that. And as for the statistic I pointed out, it isn't a lie. It's proven. And also, for the guy that chased the Flash. I don't really consider him part of it because he's just an Avatar for Death and there's also the fact that he doesn't actually run. He uses skis like the silver surfer. So that's not really what I categorize as a speedster.

The other speedsters in this thread, aside from Jenni, they do all go under 300 mph as the blur is the fastest one here. And I don't think Zip zap is going anywhere near that in a long time. And Jenni doesn't hit light speeds.

The correlation I put forth is a lot more relevant. Anyone can be strong just as anyone just as anyone can be fast. But when you have the Flash going 7x the speed of light and apparently blur can die if he goes his top speed for longer than a couple of minutes. Then there's something wrong.

So yes, the only relevant speedster put forth so far is Jenni. But then we have to go search google and look into the dusty archives of old comics just to find a loser called Zip Zap that don't run that fast at all. That tells you something doesn't it. We literally have to search up to find black speedsters that no one knows about. Then you have your gods running around like:

Jay Garrick

Barry Allen

Wally West

Bart Allen

Iris West the Second

Jesse Quick

Max Mercury

Joanie Swift

Zoom

Professor Zoom

Inertia

Zoom ||

Speed Demon

Flash John Fox

Trajectory

Walter West

Christina

Baine Allen

Jace Allen

Tornado Twins

Hyperguard

Fastbak

Impulse ||

Fastbak

etc.

Ya. And I got like three black speedsters. One of whom happens to be half Allen. I'm not saying that physical real world statistics have anything to with it. I'm just using them to support my point that there should be a bit more black speedster don't you think.