Whose richer and who had more influence?

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne vs Lex Luthor vs Thor.

Who has the most overall wealth, who has the most worldwide influence and who could pick up the most girls in a club?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

@Hoarderofhilarity:Thor has the most overall wealth but Lex has the most influence

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Hoarderofhilarity said:

Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne vs Lex Luthor vs Thor.

Who has the most overall wealth, who has the most worldwide influence and who could pick up the most girls in a club?

Thor has the most wealth, Lex has the most influence, and, well.. probably Tony

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Influence could mean alot of things.

Luthor has the most economic/business influence

Batman on the other hand has an army of supporters, Batman, Inc., a large number of allies in the Batman Family, that's influence.

Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Interesting why so many people are commenting that Lex has the most influence please elaborate.

Just to clear up I mean as in who has changed the world the most i.e. saved it, given new technologies even endangered it as well as things such as relations, friends and how they are listened to.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

@Hoarderofhilarity:Lex has a cure for cancer but doesn't share it, he's was able to convince the USA to turn the sun red to kill most of the kryptonians on new krypton, was able to elected as President so he's got good speaking skills, probably not alot of friends apart from Mercy

Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Yeah, didn't Thor cure cancer or was that just some battle forum bull, couldn't Thor be considered incredibly influential due to his centuries of worship or Tony via the fact he funds his worlds biggest super-duper team?

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By serpent222

@Jnr6Lil said:

Luthor has the most economic/business influence

Batman on the other hand has an army of supporters, Batman, Inc., a large number of allies in the Batman Family, that's influence.

Not only that, Batman had the universe wide influence of fear that warranted the attention of the Sinestro Corps. But, based on the OP's definition, I'd say that Luthor has the most influence. For all the evil things he does, we need to consider that for most of comic history, many of his evil exploits were unknown to people. There have been multiple points where people could not accept him as a bad guy, and this is presumably because his company has done some good work for the world. You also can consider the political influence, considering he was president, which is what gives him the edge here (after all, Stark and Wayne have done plenty to help the world too),

I'd say Wayne has the most money, just because I feel wealth would work differently on Asgard, and I don't know A) how his wealth translates to Earth, B) what the wealth disparity looks like on Asgard, and C) How much of it is actually his, and not just the royal family's.

Stark would definitely get the most girls.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@serpent222: The OP just said worldwide influence but again, influence could mean many things. Business influence, mentorship, etc.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jobbernos

green arrow.

Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Wayne has the most money, just because I feel wealth would work differently on Asgard, and I don't know A) how his wealth translates to Earth, B) what the wealth disparity looks like on Asgard, and C) How much of it is actually his, and not just the royal family's.

Surely as Prince though he would have access to all the royal funds though as you say we aren't quite sure how the distribution of wealth in Asgard works.

The OP just said worldwide influence but again, influence could mean many things. Business influence, mentorship, etc.

How bouts to avoid the ambiguity of my OP lets put influence down to two questions:

1. Who would be most sorely missed by their respective worlds?
  2. Who would be most widely recognized (as either conqueror or savior) in their universe? Including abstracts?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

Thor has the most wealth.

Lex Luthor has the most Earthly influence.

Tony Stark would pick up the most women in a club.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tomlikesfries

@PowerHerc said:

Thor has the most wealth.

Lex Luthor has the most Earthly influence.

Tony Stark would pick up the most women in a club.

Agreed