#53 Posted by Deadgod (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom

Thanos

Juggernaut

Carnage

Apocalypse

#54 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Molecule Man because he can defeat anyone, even the Beyonder!!!

Um... The molecule man LOST to the Beyonder. In fact, the fight you are showing a scan of, he lost.... Big time.

#55 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio
By Clay Mann
#56 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

The cliche... Magneto and Dr. Doom.

I was going to post them, then I saw somebody already beat me to it. So I will quote you.

Dr. Doom and Magneto may very well be the best characters Marvel has to offer period. My love for Doom was completely solidified when, through sheer willpower, defeated the Beyonder in Secret Wars. And frankly, if I was a mutant, id follow Magneto, no contest.

#57 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@frostphoenix said:

My favorite villain is Dr. Doom and even in some stories you can see that he is not exactly a villain.

I love to read about this character. I find his background story very interesting.

This image or a variation of which was one of my first forays into comics I thought Doom was so cool even before I understood he was a villain

#58 Posted by tupiaz (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h said:

This guy right here.

Venom is more an anti-hero than a villain.

I pretty shocked that nobody has mention Kingpin before. Alone the Daredevil: Born Again Story arc puts him up there.

Born Again
#59 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had to pick one I go for... King Hyperion. This guy is bad A$$ he basiclly killed all the heroes and villains in his universe plus almost disstroyed the Marvel multiverse. Now thats what i call a awesome villain.

#60 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33495 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#62 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

He's a badass, he's not evil just to be evil and has some justification in his actions. He's highly intelligent and ultimately is doing what he thinks is right, just in an "The ends justify the means kinda way

#63 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister! I love that guy. I'm digging his new Victorian look.

#64 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is way too cool

#65 Posted by 14NC3 (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Magneto and Dr. Doom.

me too

#66 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio
Mephisto
#67 Posted by Darth Paul (273 posts) - - Show Bio
 Doc Ock
#68 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Norman Osborn or the Leader.

#69 Edited by NeonGameWave (7786 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom by Olivier Coipel

Sinister, manipulative, cunning and very intelligent. Also he bested many characters within the Marvel Universe.

#70 Edited by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#71 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Doc Doom or Venom. The former simply because he has a pimpin costume design, is constantly awesome in nearly every appearance, and is the prime 'mastermind with minions' villain archetype, imo. The latter simply because of the cool factor - he has one of my favorite villain designs and I've always liked his appearances in other media. Funnily enough, I've never actually read that much of Venom.

#72 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

#73 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

1. thanos

2. Dormammu (close behind)

3. Onslaught

#74 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

4. Carnage

5. King Hyperion

#75 Posted by Dabee (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Goblin
Magneto
Whirlwind

To name a few... I can't choose. These are some of my favorites that came to mind first. Sorry for being so inconclusive.

#76 Edited by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

Childhood fav.

#77 Edited by Cap10nate (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Kang the Conqueror - Just finished re-reading Kang Dynasty and Avengers Forever and love how Busiek portrayed him. He is the ultimate general and has conquered a 1,000 worlds throughout time. He has almost as many quotable moments as Von Doom. I love how he is at constant battle to fight his destiny to become Immortus. He is also one of the few to completely conquer the Earth and would have succeeded had it not been his son's infatuation and assistance of Carol Danvers.

Doom and Ultron are a close 2 and 3 for me.

#78 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio
Mysterio

#79 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Randall Flagg

#80 Posted by XxGin (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is by far, in my opinion, the best villan in Marvel he has beaten other villans like Magneto and Red Skull. With prep he has beaten powerful beings like Silver Surfer, Galactus and even PR Beyonder.

#81 Posted by bob808 (6775 posts) - - Show Bio
Norman Osborn

#82 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

MAGZZZZZZZZZZZ

#83 Posted by static0verdrive (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Magneto has been on the x-men for quite some time I'm not sure if it's fair to call him a villain any more. I've always like Apocalypse myself, and Mr. Sinister (and love their ties).

#84 Posted by Night Thrasher (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

#85 Posted by Mekboy (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom. He's one of the reasons I got into comics.

#86 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom.

#88 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a difficult question. It comes down to Dr. Doom, Magneto, Thanos, Count Nefaria, Korvac and Ultron.

I choose Thanos because he's Marvel's Darkseid and he's just as evil.

#89 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Set

he's a giant seven-headed snake of inconceivable power who wants to destroy all mammalian life.

#90 Posted by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the guys with a personal agenda who doesnt necessarily want to rule an entire universe

#91 Edited by stupidmuttt (12 posts) - - Show Bio

The hunger that does not cease, GALACTUS!

#92 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3731 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Von Doom.

Intellect equaled only by Reed Richards

Prep feats equaled by only Reed Richards

Magic second only to Doctor Strange and still greater than > Dormammu, Echantress, Morgan Le Fay, Ghost Riders, Brother Voodoo

Willpower greater than everyone on marvel earth resisting Apocalypses mind control, pwning purple man (with amped powers) as well as telling Emma stone her telepathy wont reach his mind. Let alone withstanding battles with the Mad Celestials as well as IG and teams of heroes and villains alike.

Strength to defeat the Hulk, Cosmic Hulk and Thing.

Tech that dwarfs Tony Stark and Hank Pym

Charisma He's a natural born leader and master strategist.

Don't even get me started on feats...

Dont believe me? Just ask Mephisto, Galactus, Reed Richards, Silver Surfer, Asgardians, Dormammu, Marquis of Death, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Watcher, Adam Warlock and Magus Pre-Retcon Molecule man, STAN LEE...

#94 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

Need I say more? :D

#95 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

It's tough because a lot of villains can have a good deal of appeal. Doom's like an evil-Volstagg, with brains - it's fun to watch him do what he does and read his dialogue and that's what appeals to me. The guy is not only fun, but he's a believable threat, even when lurking in the shadows or doing something "good" - he takes his prize.

#99 Posted by csantilli27 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Universe Magneto

He took out more than half of the heroes and millions of people in the ultimate universe.

#100 Posted by bosshobo1 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

in order galactus, mandarin, mysterio, rhino, loki