Whos the Most Powerful Marvel/DC Character Alucard can beat?

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By God_of_Batman

We all know Alucard's a total badass and can pretty much whip the floor with the entire Hellsing Universe without breaking a sweat, but just how long would he last against DC and Marvel characters, and just who would he be able to beat? Well, I'll leave that question up to you guys!

Scenario 1: Pre-Schrodinger Alucard. Alucard is bloodlusted and morals off. He can use all the powers he's shown in the Anime/Manga (except Schrodinger's, naturally).

Scenario 2: Post-Schrodinger. Still morals off and bloodlusted. He can still use all powers he's shown expect for soul absorption, because it conflicts with Schrodinger's soul and causes Alucard to cease to exist.

No Caption Provided

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By God_of_Batman

Looks like I'll need some help to get this one started.

@cadencev2 Your thoughts on this?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

Looks like I'll need some help to get this one started.

@cadencev2 Your thoughts on this?

IMo? Alucard can beat just about anyone in both rounds.

Round 1 Alucard cannot be killed but in a specific, way, in a random battle he would out last anyone realistically unless they blow up the planet.

Round 2 he simply just wins or stalemates anyone he cannot kill.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure of his power level. Can someone give me an idea please?

He comparable to power levels of which of the following or lies between which 2?

1. Lucifer Morningstar
  2. Spectre
  3. Light entities (parallax etc)
  4. Nabu
  5. GLC guardians
  6. Darkseid
  7. MMH
  8. Green lanterns
  9. Meta Humans (big drop from Green lanterns but I am assuming Alucard is more towards the high end)
God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Okay, so I guess round 2 is pretty much Alucard's no matter who he fights, but I think their are a few people capable of beating him in round one. I.E. Flash could BFR him into the Speed Force. Although, that's about all I can think of at the moment. There's probably a few more who could BFR Pre-Schrodinger Alucard though, I'll just have to think of them.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard is a pretty tough cookie to beat because of flexibility of powers and insane regeneration. Its very depended on circumstances as to who can beat him. Its not nesseciarly about outright power, than it is flexibility to deal with all the ways he can hurt you and the stamina to fight him indefinitely.

Post-Schrodinger he stalemates or beats just about anyone who isn't omnipotent. He literally cannot be affected by anyone unless he wants it to happen. Schrodingers powers are basically "I think, therefore I am". He can't be harmed, hurt or affected in anyway unless he wants it to happen.

He lacks high level feats though in that form and loses many of his familiars like Dandy Man and Rip Van Wrinkle, though, so he can't beat very many people outright in that form.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

In R1, pretty much any telepath or magic user worth mentioning. People like Prof. X, Zatanna, Doc Strange, Ghost Rider, Emma Frost, Loki, Maxwell Lord, Fernus etc.

R2 is kinda iffy. Alucard is virtually featless with omnipresence so we don't know exactly what he can or can't be affected by. Telepathy might work..if not that then any universal+ reality warper should take him down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In R1, pretty much any telepath or magic user worth mentioning. People like Prof. X, Zatanna, Doc Strange, Ghost Rider, Emma Frost, Loki, Maxwell Lord, Fernus etc.

R2 is kinda iffy. Alucard is virtually featless with omnipresence so we don't know exactly what he can or can't be affected by. Telepathy might work..if not that then any universal+ reality warper should take him down.

Vampires are immune to Psychic attacks. Powerful magic may work though.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

@cadencev2:

Ghost Rider might actually be interesting.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@jedixman said:

@cadencev2:

Ghost Rider might actually be interesting.

GR power set is very much geared to taking Alucard out. Soul Burning will wipe away extra lives away with ease, PS should outright put Alucard into a coma, and the Hellfire would prevent Alucard from absorbing any blood back. The only chance Alucard has against a Spirit of Vengeance would be Dandy Man cards to negate GRs healing Hellfire power.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you got to understand alucard schrodinger cannot be harmed physically.. you need strong magic and strong heavenly weapons to completely erase him out of existence.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cadencev2 said:

@juiceboks said:

If you're referring to the whole multiple souls thing then I disagree. All the people I've named have displayed planetary level telepathy at least once in their runs so sifting through all the different memories to find Alucard's mind shouldn't be a problem.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: To kill him, you just need to shoot him several million (if not billions) of times. I could see him taking down someone like green lantern, but that would be very hard for him

Round 2: really, it would have to take someone who could BFR him/incapacitate him indefinitely. If you are looking for someone to actually be able to kill him, it would have to take someone who could force him to absorb a soul (or someone who could rip schodingers soul out of him), or a reality warper who could warp him out of existence (like HoM Scarlet witch or dark phoenix). Other than people on those levels, he should be able to take down most anyone else because of his inability to die.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@juiceboks said:

If you're referring to the whole multiple souls thing then I disagree. All the people I've named have displayed planetary level telepathy at least once in their runs so sifting through all the different memories to find Alucard's mind shouldn't be a problem.

Negatron. Emma Frost had trouble piecing together Sentry mind and he was one person. Your telling me any Telepath have fates of piecing together 3 million plus minds? It is not about locating a mind, it is about how shattered they are.Unless said psychic has feat to show he can piece together millions of shattered and mix minds, you cannot say for sure they can.