• 78 results
#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

In your Opinion.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker or Moon Knight

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight?

My guesses would be The Joker, Carnage, and the Green Goblin.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

In your Opinion.

"
Why the "literally" article? I thought that your either insane or not, and that saying literally would be meaningless.
#5 Edited by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Moon Knight?

My guesses would be The Joker, Carnage, and the Green Goblin."
Moon Knight is more insane than Carnage and Green Goblin...He cut a man's face off and then wore it in the mirror.He also thinks he's 3 different people and has an imaginary friend.Carnage is barely insane..he just kills for fun.Green Goblin is nuts though because he sees Spider-Man and stuff like that and also kills for fun but I think Moon Knight is crazier because he kills for fun but he's a superhero.He killed a man for snatching a woman's purse.Chocked him and ripped his eye out.
#6 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Shaper said:
"

In your Opinion.

"
Why the "literally" article? I thought that your either insane or not, and that saying literally would be meaningless.
"
I said Literally because people say: "He's insane" as to saying they're badass. So, I said literally, meaning they have to be nuts.

Vance Astro
said:
"Shaper said:
"Moon Knight?

My guesses would be The Joker, Carnage, and the Green Goblin."
Moon Knight is more insane than Carnage and Green Goblin...He cut a man's face off and then wore it in the mirror.He also thinks he's 3 different people and has an imaginary friend.Carnage is barely insane..he just kills for fun.Green Goblin is nuts though because he sees Spider-Man and stuff like that and also kills for fun but I think Moon Knight is crazier because he kills for fun but he's a superhero.He killed a man for snatching a woman's purse.Chocked him and ripped his eye out."

I forgot. I thought the 3 personalities was only Ultimate Universe.
#7 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mask
#9 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio
This Guy!
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

CYBORG SUPERMAN isn't insane.

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

rhane

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, he's so insane it could be counted as a superpower seeing as how it makes him immune to some Telepathic and Illusional things

#13 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"CYBORG SUPERMAN isn't insane."

That's not Cyborg Super-man.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Vance Astro said:

That's not Cyborg Super-man."
Prime isn't insane either.
#15 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker

#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Destiny...

shudders

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is most definitely insane. As for the most insane? Probably Two-Face or someone else with an actual psychological disorder. Joker, Stryfe, Madelyne Pryor, Norman Osborn, and Sentry are all good candidates as well. And Bishop. He's gone completely out of his skull over the past year.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Prime is most definitely insane. As for the most insane? Probably Two-Face or someone else with an actual psychological disorder. Joker, Stryfe, Madelyne Pryor, Norman Osborn, and Sentry are all good candidates as well. And Bishop. He's gone completely out of his skull over the past year."
Yea Norman & Sentry are crazy as hell.
#19 Posted by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"the joker"
I don't know if I would put the Joker on there. Jason Todd once told the Joker that he isn't as insane as he pretends to be and that pissed the Joker off something awful. That would indicate that most of it is a show. That being said, I would have to say there are a few more insane people out there anyway. Deadpool, Moon Knight, Sentry, Norman Osborn, Two-Face, Madelyne Pryor, and Carnage.
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"the joker"
I don't know if I would put the Joker on there. Jason Todd once told the Joker that he isn't as insane as he pretends to be and that pissed the Joker off something awful. That would indicate that most of it is a show. That being said, I would have to say there are a few more insane people out there anyway. Deadpool, Moon Knight, Sentry, Norman Osborn, Two-Face, Madelyne Pryor, and Carnage."
Deadpool isn't really insane..he's legally retarded.
#21 Posted by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Ok I will give you that one. Wolverine told Deadpool that he wasn't insane either anyway.

#22 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

the bottom line is...whoever it is...they've been an inmate at Arkham Asylum at some point

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"the bottom line is...whoever it is...they've been an inmate at Arkham Asylum at some point"
Sentry & Moon Knight have never been to Arkham.Anyone in DC that has been there isn't all that insane either.Criminal behavior is slightly crazy but alot of criminals do it with motive...some how they all still end up at Arkham.
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu, telepathic contact with him is instant removal from existence, that implies serious screwiness. 

#25 Edited by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio
It has to be MAD JIM JASPERS

aka Jamie Braddock..older brother of Captain Britain and Psylocke.

He is not only insane...he also wears a white underwear when he fights..kinda disgusting.
#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"It has to be MAD JIM JASPERS

He is not only insane...he also wears a white underwear when he fights..kinda disgusting."
At least he's not fat, that would be scary.
#27 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"IcePrince_X said:

He is not only insane...he also wears a white underwear when he fights..kinda disgusting."
At least he's not fat, that would be scary."
LOL
#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Loring is pretty crazy

#29 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

1 deadpool
2 joker
3 sentry
4carnage

#30 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:

Jim Jaspers and Jamie Braddock are two different people (The picture is of Jamie). They are both a bit screwy though. Hence "Mad" Jim Jaspers.
#31 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaspers isn't that crazy...he is funny though.

#32 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Onomonpoeia

#33 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool, joker, green goblin
#34 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

I stand corrected...yes it is JAMIE BRADDOCK that I am referring to and not MAD JIM JASPERS. I do not like the idea of a crazy guy fighting only with his white undies...he was at least descent in his last appearance at the FOURSAKEN because he at least tried some boxer shorts.

#35 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well let's see

this is Scarecrow's idea of a prank, though Destiny (the guy climbing out the window) is probably even more insane

caption

#36 Posted by Thespirit (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds cliche, but honestly..the joker

#37 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight

Joker

#38 Edited by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio
Delirium
#39 Posted by Allen empire building (35 posts) - - Show Bio

building knowledge..

caption
#40 Posted by AzzaOJ (119 posts) - - Show Bio

jokers insanity levels are through the roof
telepathic powers are dampened by this alone

look what happened to the guy who acteed as him this year (no disrespect meant, R.I.P., brill film btw)

#41 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"
This Guy!
"
Vance Astro said:
That isn't cyborg superman....
#42 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is high on the list as well as Sabertooth, but Thanos should be high as well, although he is extremly inteligent he worships death, hell in the past 30 years almost everthing he did was too impress her, he conquered the universe once, and destroyed it another time all for the love of mistress death if that aint insane IDK what is.Sentry should be high as well.

#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpools the most insane oh  Sabertooth isn't insane hes just got messed up thats why hes a little crazy.

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"never give up said:
"
This Guy!
"
Vance Astro said:
That isn't cyborg superman...."
I addressed this on the last page...keep up.
#45 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to agree with Stryfe, Joker, and Jamie Braddock, but the real insane guy on the block is:

caption
#47 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, The Mask, Sentry and Moon Knight.

#48 Posted by jocosejoni (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the most insane comic book character is Johnny C. From Johnny the homicidal maniac.

#49 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker or The Mask

#50 Posted by dieselfox (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres allot of variables but I would say carnage Just on the fact of he kills any and every 1 without caring who it is or what impact it will have on his life or other for better or worse he has a "first blood then games" attitude I can see him having more fun with the corpses than the living people. Lol string them up with the   symbiote like a marionette and performing shows for himself. Also no other motive like " did u rob the bank for the money no i robbed the bank to have the cops come to me because it would make killing them easier lol"