#1 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid? despero? brainiac? ultra humanite?

#2 Posted by Referee (6530 posts) - - Show Bio

My personal choice is Darkseid but there could be an argument for Brainiac.

#3 Posted by Bruxae (12582 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Despero the most and think he is physically stronger but.. Darkseid will probably remain the Justice League nemesis and greatest villain for a long time.

#4 Posted by Juandicimo_Magnifico45 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the White Martians, but of course Darkseid would have to be number 1.

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid...

#6 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Apokolips are sort of borrowed from the New Gods title. I like Crime Syndicate and I hope DC just reboots Crime Syndicate into the main earth. I heard there is already an owl man on the main earth from the court of owls story. I think Amazo can be as great as Ultron if done right. The mind control of Starro is also a great threat.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (17900 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Darkseid.

#8 Posted by SoA (4685 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid. braniac is really evil he just sees things through logic and computations , he is indifferent as organic life is concerned while darkseid is evil , knows it , and pretty much revels in it. despero as far as this list goes is second most evil, ultra-humanite is very evil as far as PETA is concerned

#9 Edited by SmashBrawler (5494 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is the obvious answer. However, my other two favorites would be:

The Crime Syndicate of Amerika

Even though the second one never directly fought the League, Starro the Conqueror was retconned as the mastermind behind the Star Conquerors, and I like it that way.

#10 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as my personal opinion and observations go; I'd say Darkseid. However Amazo and the Crime Syndicate are also personal favorite antagonists of mine as well.