who's more powerful capt.marvel or the black adam?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know capt.marvel aka shazam is more than likely to beat the black adam anytime they fight because he's the hero, but in terms of raw power. to be clear I mean the versions of the characters in general over the past 10 years.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@benk111: thry probably have roughly the same potential but black adam should win every time due to experience, lack of morality, and age. But simce he is the bad guy he loses

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supposedly they have an edge over each other in certain areas because of the different gods that empower them, like Adam being stronger or Billy being more durable.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're roughly even.

@benk111: thry probably have roughly the same potential but black adam should win every time due to experience,

Wisdom of Solomon can be used to explain why that isn't true.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: that might be the case as well

@greatcaesarsghost: does black adam also have the wisdom of zehuti? They have the same powers from different gods

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

In theory they're the same... but then we have Adam beat Lord Marvel somehow... so... yeah. We also had Adam stomp the entire Marvel Family and a chunk of the DC Earth while Billy was in the Rock of Eternity (before going through the trials to become Lord Marvel, though).

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: that might be the case as well

@greatcaesarsghost: does black adam also have the wisdom of zehuti? They have the same powers from different gods

Yes, but the Gods powers vary. Solomon, although not a God may have more Wisdom to grant. I mean this is just hearsay, I'm merely trying to justify in a logical manner Captain Marvel being a match for Black Adam.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

Yes they might very but are ww sure that Solomon is wiser than zehuti?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they might very is power and stats. But usually the stat differences are minimal. And are we sure that Solomon is wiser than zehuti?