Who's faster Ultimate Spider-Man or Rock Lee (Non shippuden)

• 57 results
Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spidertheking

Rock lee is wearing the weights

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Grand Ninja

with the weights on, rock lee is still faster.

Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Citizen 14
@Grand Ninja said:
" with the weights on, rock lee is still faster. "
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

Ultimate Spider-Man? maybe Lee
616 Spider-Man? Spidey is faster

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Matezoide said:
" Ultimate Spider-Man? maybe Lee 616 Spider-Man? Spidey is faster "
more agile maybe, but not faster in running speeds and limb movement
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Klandicar

Rock Lee might have only looked fast because he was fighting Gara.  Put him against Spidey and see if he can blitz the Spider like that.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Klandicar said:
" Rock Lee might have only looked fast because he was fighting Gara.  Put him against Spidey and see if he can blitz the Spider like that. "
gara is faster than than you think. he was blitz becuase lee opened the gates on him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@Grand Ninja said:

" @Matezoide said:

more agile maybe, but not faster in running speeds and limb movement "
nah,what Lee truly did with speed? "disapear" from the other guys in the room? Wolverine has done better than that
i think the reason he was "disapearing" during the fight with Gaara was to put some dramatic effect
i have yet to see Lee dodging things as fast as bullets or something like that
Spidey is definetively more agile than Lee ^_^

with his weigths Gaara was keeping up with him easly
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kimikirai
@Matezoide said:
" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Matezoide said:

nah,what Lee truly did with speed? "disapear" from the other guys in the room? Wolverine has done better than that i think the reason he was "disapearing" during the fight with Gaara was to put some dramatic effect i have yet to see Lee dodging things as fast as bullets or something like that Spidey is definetively more agile than Lee ^_^  with his weigths Gaara was keeping up with him easly "
Thats a silly thing to say especially seeing how there are no guns in the Naruto Universe. The closest you can judge is Kimimaro's finger bullets which appear to move as fast as bullets and the fact that they can pierce hard material is more proof of that. You're trying to undermind Lee's feats when its obvious he moves faster than sight. When he fought Gaara he was moving from the ceiling to the floor, to the walls, at incredible speed multiple times. Seeing how that Arena is at least 5 stories in height, you do not need a mathmatician to see he is clearly moving increibly fast. Furthermore, Gaara's sand couldn't even keep up with Lee, and his sand has very good speed feats.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Tevnoba

Rock Lee

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@Kimikirai said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Matezoide said:

nah,what Lee truly did with speed? "disapear" from the other guys in the room? Wolverine has done better than that i think the reason he was "disapearing" during the fight with Gaara was to put some dramatic effect i have yet to see Lee dodging things as fast as bullets or something like that Spidey is definetively more agile than Lee ^_^  with his weigths Gaara was keeping up with him easly "
Thats a silly thing to say especially seeing how there are no guns in the Naruto Universe. The closest you can judge is Kimimaro's finger bullets which appear to move as fast as bullets and the fact that they can pierce hard material is more proof of that. You're trying to undermind Lee's feats when its obvious he moves faster than sight. When he fought Gaara he was moving from the ceiling to the floor, to the walls, at incredible speed multiple times. Seeing how that Arena is at least 5 stories in height, you do not need a mathmatician to see he is clearly moving increibly fast. Furthermore, Gaara's sand couldn't even keep up with Lee, and his sand has very good speed feats. "
wait a moment,unless my memory is f*cked up,Lee couldnt hit Gaara when he was using the weigths,in order to hit him,he had to remove the weights,wich he becomes much faster than Ultimate Spider-Man
and like i said,disapearing from sight is common for street level characthers,Wolverine has done this,Batman has done this,Spider-Man has done this
also,the reason Kimimiaru couldnt hit Lee with his finger bullets is because Lee was running faster than he could aim,if i remember right,he never dodged then AFTER they were shot,another thing Spider-Man (at least 616,not 100% sure about Ulitmate) has done

btw,nice user name,did you made it up or something?
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By kagetaicho
@Tevnoba said:
" Rock Lee "
easily
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Matezoide said:
" @Kimikirai said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Grand Ninja said:

" @Matezoide said:

Thats a silly thing to say especially seeing how there are no guns in the Naruto Universe. The closest you can judge is Kimimaro's finger bullets which appear to move as fast as bullets and the fact that they can pierce hard material is more proof of that. You're trying to undermind Lee's feats when its obvious he moves faster than sight. When he fought Gaara he was moving from the ceiling to the floor, to the walls, at incredible speed multiple times. Seeing how that Arena is at least 5 stories in height, you do not need a mathmatician to see he is clearly moving increibly fast. Furthermore, Gaara's sand couldn't even keep up with Lee, and his sand has very good speed feats. "
wait a moment,unless my memory is f*cked up,Lee couldnt hit Gaara when he was using the weigths,in order to hit him,he had to remove the weights,wich he becomes much faster than Ultimate Spider-Man and like i said,disapearing from sight is common for street level characthers,Wolverine has done this,Batman has done this,Spider-Man has done this also,the reason Kimimiaru couldnt hit Lee with his finger bullets is because Lee was running faster than he could aim,if i remember right,he never dodged then AFTER they were shot,another thing Spider-Man (at least 616,not 100% sure about Ulitmate) has done  btw,nice user name,did you made it up or something? "
batman and wolverine doesn't move faster than ready sight, meaning when they are ready targeted and focused on. they disapear by when one looks away they quickly jump to their blind sights. rock lee can run straight at you, and you wouldn't be able to see him. 

btw, he couldn't hit gara with the weights on bc gara, is also just as fast as spiderman with the gourd on. and his sand was keeping lee at bay.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@Grand Ninja said:
"with the weights on, rock lee is still faster. "
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Lee

Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spidertheking

Oh c'mon does USM get no support

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#17  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I do not read Ultimates

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Spidertheking said:
" Oh c'mon does USM get no support "
sure, but not spiderman. magneto is powerful.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hellos

Even pre-shippuden Lee can do this. Even if you leave the weights on, once he starts popping his gates, hes definitely well past peak levels and into superhuman. 

Poor Gaara by the end of that video looked like a YO-YO while Lee Blitzed the hell out of him. It's a good showing of Gaara's overall durability since his head wasn't flying off his shoulders after the beating Lee gave him. Even with the weights on I don't think after the gates are opened up Spiderman is going to be keeping up with him.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos:
nice video
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klandicar
@Hellos said:

"  
Even pre-shippuden Lee can do this. Even if you leave the weights on, once he starts popping his gates, hes definitely well past peak levels and into superhuman. 

Poor Gaara by the end of that video looked like a YO-YO while Lee Blitzed the hell out of him. It's a good showing of Gaara's overall durability since his head wasn't flying off his shoulders after the beating Lee gave him. Even with the weights on I don't think after the gates are opened up Spiderman is going to be keeping up with him. "
Yet Rock Lee never showed that level of speed with weights on.  His non-gate speed is rather slow, also.   Spidey stomps.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Rock Lee out outspeeds Ultimate Webhead

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Klandicar said:

" @Hellos said:

"  

Poor Gaara by the end of that video looked like a YO-YO while Lee Blitzed the hell out of him. It's a good showing of Gaara's overall durability since his head wasn't flying off his shoulders after the beating Lee gave him. Even with the weights on I don't think after the gates are opened up Spiderman is going to be keeping up with him. "
Yet Rock Lee never showed that level of speed with weights on.  His non-gate speed is rather slow, also.   Spidey stomps. "
If you've seen the video, he was clearly faster than sight before he opened the Gates. 0:00 to 2:20 is before he turned the Gates on.
segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By segamarvel

@saiyan_earthling: Rock Lee out outspeeds Ultimate Webhead

It depends on a lot of factors. Like for example can anyone tell me how big the chunin arena was? Like in feet? How does it compare to a football field?

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omniscience

This is ridiculous. Rock Lee is faster and more agile. Spiderman is more acrobatic and has better reflexes.

Omniscience.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniscience:This is ridiculous. Rock Lee is faster and more agile. Spiderman is more acrobatic and has better reflexes.

That didn't answer my question at all. Ultimate Spider-man outran a police helicopter with a bullet in his shoulder. That's him moving at at least 150 mph which is at least over 230 feet instantly covered in a second. I don't think the Chunin arena Lee was fighting in was even that big.(at least compared to a football field) Plus Im only referring to him as faster than lee in his base form without weights.(im not including Gates because that's cheating)

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock Lee with the weights is below supersonic in combat, and not too fast in Traverse. I vote Spidey.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Rock Lee with the weights is below supersonic in combat, and not too fast in Traverse. I vote Spidey.

I also vote for Spidey. BUT I must politely disagree with Lee in base form being supersonic. Lee didn't appear to break the sound barrier except when he started using the gates. Plus it actually took Lee a couple seconds to reach Gaara and since the arena is Obviously smaller than a football field, I don't even think Lee is subsonic let alone supersonic in base form. He is SUPERHUMANLY fast that's a given but what he did could have been done by a bunch of streetlevels.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: Eh. I don't want to do the math for it right now >.< however he is definitely Supersonic by of comparison, or at least somewhere close to it. Gaara's sand shield has reacted to point blank explosions:

Since Lee can out pace the sand shield, or keep pace with it, he should be mach 1-1.5 without his weights, and mach1.5-2 with gates.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By segamarvel

@dratini1331: Eh. I don't want to do the math for it right now >.< however he is definitely Supersonic by of comparison, or at least somewhere close to it. Gaara's sand shield has reacted to point blank explosions:

Since Lee can out pace the sand shield, or keep pace with it, he should be mach 1-1.5 without his weights, and mach1.5-2 with gates.

Im sorry but we cant just power scale. We need to go by Lee's feats. Sorry but There's no way lee was faster than even 200 mph in base form. LOOK at the arena and imagine the distance he crossed in the amount of time. Nothing about says supersonic unless you get a sonic boom. Did we hear one in base form? No? Ya That's what I thought. The math is actually not that hard.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dratini1331

@segamarvel: That isn't really power scaling. It's a direct comparison between two things. We know for a fact that Lee could out race Gaara's shield, and we know Gaara's shield can block an explosion. Even low speed explosions are nearly the speed of sound. Gaara's shield, therefore, must've been mach speed. Since Lee is FASTER than it by direct comparison without weights, he's also faster than sound.

It's not power scaling, it's a directly quantifiable feat.

We also don't see sonic booms from all that many hits, even from characters that are confirmed mach 1-2.

The math I was talking about is pixel size comparisons and other stuff >.<

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By segamarvel

@dratini1331: That isn't really power scaling. It's a direct comparison between two things. We know for a fact that Lee could out race Gaara's shield, and we know Gaara's shield can block an explosion. Even low speed explosions are nearly the speed of sound. Gaara's shield, therefore, must've been mach speed. Since Lee is FASTER than it by direct comparison without weights, he's also faster than sound.

It's not power scaling, it's a directly quantifiable feat.

We also don't see sonic booms from all that many hits, even from characters that are confirmed mach 1-2.

The math I was talking about is pixel size comparisons and other stuff >.<

So what your doing is ignoring the part of the math that actually destroys that argument? Lee is different than a bullet because he can change directions. The reason it protected him from the explosion is because it appeared a mear instant before the explosion occurred.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what your doing is ignoring the part of the math that actually destroys that argument? Lee is different than a bullet because he can change directions. The reason it protected him from the explosion is because it appeared a mear instant before the explosion occurred.

Which is a supersonic speed feat and exactly what I was saying...

Once again, by direct comparison, his feats are supersonic. Also, as neither of us have actually done the math on it, we have no idea on how accurate your estimations are. By direct feat comparison, which is how a whole lot of stuff goes down for almost every character, e.g. People often measure speeds of characters by comparing them to say, The Flash. Why not do the same here. Gaara's shield is around mach 1, and that means Lee sans weights should be around Mach 1.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt it. Lee's Gated form is faster but his base form is seriously getting overhyped. Did you see the size of the arena and the distance he crossed in that time? That wasn't even a football field in size so Lee is actually not even faster than 200 mph.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt it. Lee's Gated form is faster but his base form is seriously getting overhyped. Did you see the size of the arena and the distance he crossed in that time? That wasn't even a football field in size so Lee is actually not even faster than 200 mph.

... Based on just observational evidence vs alternative feat evidence that clearly says the opposite? Then I very much doubt most Comic characters are Mach speed, as most of them don't fill your requirements in the large majority of cases.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

Which is a supersonic speed feat and exactly what I was saying...

Once again, by direct comparison, his feats are supersonic. Also, as neither of us have actually done the math on it, we have no idea on how accurate your estimations are. By direct feat comparison, which is how a whole lot of stuff goes down for almost every character, e.g. People often measure speeds of characters by comparing them to say, The Flash. Why not do the same here. Gaara's shield is around mach 1, and that means Lee sans weights should be around Mach 1.

... No it isn't. That's no different than aim dodging. If captain America brought up his shield a mear fraction of a second BEFORE the bullet left its chamber which is comparable. You completely made that number up, and its a big one at that. I honestly don't think much effort was put into that guess. If that were true Gaara would have gotten to the battle field a lot faster on his sand cloud(which he DIDNT). I even have a scan where Spidey travels 2 miles in 5 seconds. Shocked? Don't be. Even I don't take things that serious.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

They actually had a thread about this. Cute.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They actually had a thread about this. Cute.

What is that suppose to mean? Are you referring to this thread or another one im not aware of?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dratini1331

... No it isn't. That's no different than aim dodging. If captain America brought up his shield a mear fraction of a second BEFORE the bullet left its chamber which is comparable. You completely made that number up, and its a big one at that. I honestly don't think much effort was put into that guess. If that were true Gaara would have gotten to the battle field a lot faster on his sand cloud(which he DIDNT). I even have a scan where Spidey travels 2 miles in 5 seconds. Shocked? Don't be. Even I don't take things that serious.

Gaara's sand doesn't have travel times equal to fight times. Also, here:

A 1952 study by Blackwood and Bowden showed that adjacent grains were ignited by a hot spray of liquid potassium salts ejected from burning grains, and this propagation speed varied from about 190 m/sec (623 fps) to as much as 400 m/sec (1312 fps) in a fully-confined powder explosion. Another recent Russian paper confirms this in a separate set of experiments on black powder explosions in open tubes. It is likely the lower figure of 190 m/sec is the speed reached in a firearm, which means a 1" long powder charge could completely ignite in as little as 0.13 milliseconds.

http://www.ctmuzzleloaders.com/ctml_experiments/bp_burning/bp_burning.html

That's the speed at which black powder ignites and explodes. The average is 295 m/s, and the speed of sound is 340 m/s. Black powder is one of the lowest explosives, and is the most likely candidate for the explosives used in Naruto.

Assuming the explosion is the average of a black powder explosion, the sand can react at roughly 300 m/s. Rock Lee can out pace this sand. He, therefore, should move at slightly more than 300 m/s since he has to outrace the sand to beat it. This means Lee without weights is more than your estimate, and less than mine, so, happy?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@segamarvel: Yeah, we just had a long discussion about lee and spiderman in another thread on this very subject. cadence was trying to say lee's movements without weights was barely above mach speeds, when his weights on movements mached dosu's sound-speed movements. lol

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

@segamarvel said:

Gaara's sand doesn't have travel times equal to fight times. Also, here:

A 1952 study by Blackwood and Bowden showed that adjacent grains were ignited by a hot spray of liquid potassium salts ejected from burning grains, and this propagation speed varied from about 190 m/sec (623 fps) to as much as 400 m/sec (1312 fps) in a fully-confined powder explosion. Another recent Russian paper confirms this in a separate set of experiments on black powder explosions in open tubes. It is likely the lower figure of 190 m/sec is the speed reached in a firearm, which means a 1" long powder charge could completely ignite in as little as 0.13 milliseconds.

http://www.ctmuzzleloaders.com/ctml_experiments/bp_burning/bp_burning.html

That's the speed at which black powder ignites and explodes. The average is 295 m/s, and the speed of sound is 340 m/s. Black powder is one of the lowest explosives, and is the most likely candidate for the explosives used in Naruto.

Assuming the explosion is the average of a black powder explosion, the sand can react at roughly 300 m/s. Rock Lee can out pace this sand. He, therefore, should move at slightly more than 300 m/s since he has to outrace the sand to beat it. This means Lee without weights is more than your estimate, and less than mine, so, happy?

No not really. Even Batman has been outrunning explosions but does that make him Supersonic? Heck no. When Lee started off in weights he appeared to be fighting at a relatively normal speed. And even when the weights went off He didn't land the first few blows but got lucky because he kept moving around.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Omniscience

@segamarvel: Helicopters do not require any considerable forward momentum to stay airborne. There is no quantifiable indication of how fast that helicopter was going. Rock Lee was however moving a lot of distance in short periods of time in his efforts to land a blow on Gaara... the only thing to quantify Rock Lee's combat speed is the velocity of Gaara's human reflexes... which operate at around 200mph. I will admit there is room for conjecture in this statement as the spectators of the match did say the Sand Gourd reacted independently of Gaara, but nonetheless it will serve for illustration, as the Sand of the Gourd was shown to react quicker than what Gaara could accomplish through simply willing the Sand to move. Rock Lee was just about below that weights on. Unless Spiderman was outrunning or at least keeping up with a small plane, he's not going to be moving faster than Rock Lee.

Omniscience.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: Then we can't say any characters are supersonic, because hey, everyone dodges bullets! Literally, in order to accept the large portion of most character feats, you have to accept that Lee is roughly that speed. If you can't get over it, then we've reached an impasse, and this argument is moot. Therefore, I'm done, and we just have to agree to disagree.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniscience: Helicopters do not require any considerable forward momentum to stay airborne. There is no quantifiable indication of how fast that helicopter was going. Rock Lee was however moving a lot of distance in short periods of time... the only thing to quantify it is the human reflexes... which operate at around 200mph. I will admit there is room for conjecture in this statement as the spectators of the match did say the Sand Gourd reacted independently of Gaara, but nonetheless it will serve for illustration, as the Sand of the Gourd was shown to react wicket than what Gaara could accomplish. Rock Lee was just about below that weights on. Unless Spiderman was outrunning or at least keeping up with a small plane, he's not going to be moving faster than Rock Lee.

Omniscience.

Helicopters on average go at around 150 mph. Plus Spidey has the Speed of a spider. The Giant house spider can move at 40 times its body length per second. At Peters size this actually means he can plausibly move at 150 mph. That's fast enough to cover the distance of the entire arena in less than a second.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel:

Plus Spidey has the Speed of a spider. The Giant house spider can move at 40 times its body length per second. At Peters size this actually means he can plausibly move at 150 mph.

WHAT?

Anyway, 150 mph is still mach 0.2, weighted lee is around mach speed as shown against dosu..

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Then we can't say any characters are supersonic, because hey, everyone dodges bullets! Literally, in order to accept the large portion of most character feats, you have to accept that Lee is roughly that speed. If you can't get over it, then we've reached an impasse, and this argument is moot. Therefore, I'm done, and we just have to agree to disagree

So that's it? Your giving up? You didn't even come up with a decent counter for my first statements. We cant just see any Manga character move faster than the human eye and scream: OMG HE"S SUPERSONIC. Lee couldn't even dodge Sound from Dosu. That's like simply assumeing Sonic the hedgehog is slower because his blur affect actually uses speedlines rather than "disappearing". Its simply the artistic style of the movement. Human eyes don't do so well at objects going at 100 mph at close range anyway. You could clearly see Lee circling Gaara while he just kept turning his head trying to find him in his blindspot.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:WHAT?

Anyway, 150 mph is still mach 0.2, weighted lee is around mach speed as shown against dosu..

WTH are you talking about. Lee clearly wasn't fast enough for Dosu's Mach 1 attack so by that logic its a terrible comparison.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: Lee without his weights can't dodge sound he didn't know about, thus "with weights he sub-sonic"

Without them, he keeps up wiht Gaara's sand, which is roughly the speed of sound by feats, as I've stated, therefore, he is mach 1-ish speed. You've refused to accept it, therefore, we've reached an impasse. When one party shuts themselves off, that's what happens. I'm clearly not going to convince you, so why should I waste my time trying to? I've already clearly shown that Gaara's Sand shield reacts to something that's around the speed of sound, and you just brushed off with a ,"so what!?" It's like bushing off spider-man or captain america's bullet dodging since everyone does that. You're making one-sided arguments, and only accepting what you personally want to hear.

As a side note, Sonic, as of Archie comics is canonically stated to be FTL, so that's a rather poor example. Games, not so much.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1:WHAT?

WTH are you talking about. Lee clearly wasn't fast enough for Dosu's Mach 1 attack so by that logic its a terrible comparison.

Actually, he fought against dosu pretty well before that, the hit he couldn't dodge was right after finishing the initial lotus, and he was on-panel badly strained from using it.