Who's Faster? Luffy or EMS Sasuke.

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is serious question i've been trying to figure this out but can' find in solid proof, all the Luffy respect threads don't show much for Post time skip luffy's speed.

Please use feats.

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 Can you show some Sasuke EMS speed feats please? You might be misguided and misinformed on Naruto, but you seem to get Sasuke.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 Can you show some Sasuke EMS speed feats please? You might be misguided and misinformed on Naruto, but you seem to get Sasuke.

Hahah.. You don't like the truth.. do ya?
I like Naruto..he's a good character but I like the Uchiha more for personal reasons..

Anyway, are you looking for something specific..?

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: Combat speed for Sasuke., I'm trying to find feats for Luffy but i'll i find is outdated pre-time skip feats. And i don't have the time to read 800 chapters right now.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should be faster but sometimes OP characters` speeds appear to be more impressive to me just in the way that they are shown onscreen or on-panel.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to know Luffy's exact speed as well. I'm not even sure if he's as fast as lightning (I've heard he is, faster even, but I haven't seen proof of it).

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj: Sanji was dancing around lightning blasts in part 1 and Luffy is much faster than him.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By StormKing1221

@tsoj: A lot of people dismiss Luffy's best speed fears as outliers due to him being tagged by much slower despite his insane speed feats. These feats include:

-Kicking Enel's natural lightning in base

-Blitzing Blueno with Gear 2 who's faster than Kalifa who dodged lighting

-Dodging a point blank explosion in base

-Dodging a Pacifista's laser beams in base, although he was aim dodging with precognition

-Blitzing Dolflamingo with Gear 4 despite Doffy having precog and previously reacting to Gear 2

He's got some other feats that I don't remember at the moment but I'll post some scans later when I get home.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221: The scans would be nice, so thank you. I don't like going by people's word rather than physical (digital?) proof. I'm not against the feats or anything, I just tend to be skeptical.

Also, can we really be sure that Enel's lightning is as fast as actual lightning? I mean, for one, the power comes from a fruit. Second, other speedy logia elements have proven to be slower than the element they are supposed to be. Well, only one IIRC, that being Kizaru's light. When attacking Whitebeard, he shot his lasers at him. Now, these lasers should be as fast as light, being light and all, but before the attack got to WB, there was regular, harmless light on WB's face, which came from the lasers. (I'd give you a scan, but I'm on my phone.) Obviously, Kizaru's light is not LS, seeing as actual light got to WB first and the fact that Kizaru's light attacks were themselves emitting light, so it's very possible that Enel's lightning is not lightning speed. Is there anything that proves it is?

Speaking of, is the lightning that Kalifa dodged actually as fast as lightning?

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StormKing1221

@tsoj: Well Oda stated in an interview that Logia's are there natural elements and so far only Kizaru seems to be the exception where his attacks don't follow the actual properties of his element. And the lightning Kalifa dodged was created by Nami utilizing actual weather science. I'll post the scans in a sec

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jueix

Bump