• 60 results
Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) 9 months, 12 days ago

who you rather be Man Of Steel or Thor from the Avengers (72 votes)

Superman 64%
Thor 36%
#1 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

From the movie

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (26184 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. I could be a demigod who controls lightning and the rest of weather, and have a badass hammer. And for the people who say that Thor is nerfed, I think we'll see the full extent of his abilities this November with Thor: The Dark World.

#3 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. I could be demigod who controls lightning and the rest of weather, and have a badass hammer. And for the people who say that Thor is nerfed, I think we'll see the full extent of his abilities this November with Thor: Dark World.

Pretty much this.

#4 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

superman.

#5 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

I don't even think Thor would get close to the feats Superman showed in Man Of Steel but lets see what the new Thor movie brings.

#6 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN - THE MAN OF STEEL....!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#8 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. I could be a demigod who controls lightning and the rest of weather, and have a badass hammer. And for the people who say that Thor is nerfed, I think we'll see the full extent of his abilities this November with Thor: The Dark World.

Yep. Him lifting a semi-trailer. OOOOHHHHH the power!

Nyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye!

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (26184 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf:

I think it is possible Thor could get Superman level feats in his movie. In Avengers, he was nerfed so he wouldn't overshadow The Hulk and the rest of his teammates, but in his own movie, Marvel will want to show Thor's true potential.

#10 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Superman is winning the votes with ease

#11 Posted by The Stegman (20702 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, I don't want to constantly have to deal with Loki and his shenanigans. Plus

Amy Adams' Lois Lane>>Natalie Portman's Jane Foster

#12 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf:

I think it is possible Thor could get Superman level feats in his movie. In Avengers, he was nerfed so he wouldn't overshadow The Hulk and the rest of his teammates, but in his own movie, Marvel will want to show Thor's true potential.

True, I hated that they underplayed his strength and powers.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (26184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

That fight between him and Hulk should have leveled the Helacarrier. Plus, Thor shouldn't have been manhandled by Hulk like that. EVER.

#14 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

His first movie did not imprissive me I just don't think the second movie won't help him out to get close to the Man Of Steel feats but like I said lets wait for the second movie.

#15 Edited by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

That fight between him and Hulk should have leveled the Helacarrier. Plus, Thor shouldn't have been manhandled by Hulk like that. EVER.

Completely agree.

@codysf said:

@rustyroy:

His first movie did not imprissive me I just don't think the second movie won't help him out to get close to the Man Of Steel feats but like I said lets wait for the second movie.

Maybe he could atleast get closer to that level and I don't even care if he's stronger than Superman or not, he's life is more interesting than Superman's, that's why I voted him.

#16 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf:

Like they did in the first one?

Nyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (26184 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

Thor was a mortal for most of the movie so of course we wouldn't have seen his true potential. Are you always so repugnant?

#18 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@codysf said:

@rustyroy:

Maybe he could atleast get closer to that level and I don't even care if he's stronger than Superman or not, he's life is more interesting than Superman's, that's why I voted him.

SO you voted for him because you're stupid. Eh. I've seen worse reasons to vote for people (looking at you "Obama Money" ladies).

#19 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy

That is a opinion then if you pick Thor for the same way I vote for Superman because I think his life is more interesting snd with his feats is a plus for me ^_^

#20 Edited by Wolverine08 (26184 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

Why are you so obnoxious towards people you disagree with?

#21 Edited by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@rustyroy said:

@codysf said:

@rustyroy:

SO you voted for him because you're stupid. Eh. I've seen worse reasons to vote for people (looking at you "Obama Money" ladies).

The title said who would you like to be not who is the strongest, if I want to be Thor that's my opinion.

#22 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: Also I'd rather be an awesome god than an Superemoman.

#24 Posted by frogdog (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#26 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn 89 percent for Superman votes 0_0

#27 Edited by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

I really thought it was going to be a close vote vs each other

#28 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@perezite: Also I'd rather be an awesome god than an Superemoman.

Yeah, well I'd rather be powerful enough to kick your so called awesome god's ass even though I'd be subject to the ravages of time.

Now, if we're using comic book versions...then it'd become less clear cut and black and white for me. But for the weak sauce Thor from the MCU and the much more powerful Supes from MoS?...It's as black and white as slavery was.

*BOOOOOO*

What? What!?

#29 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf said:

I really thought it was going to be a close vote vs each other

Well, it doesn't help that your favored son (as well as his own microcosm) have been nerfed incredibly even in his own picture in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

#30 Edited by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: Good for you Superemofan, I'd rather have fun all the time than always being a emo, and I'd put all of Asgard and Odin and the Avengers to kick your sorry ass.

#31 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@perezite: Good for you Superemofan, I'd rather have fun all the time than always being a emo, and I'd put all of Asgard and Odin and the Avengers to kick your sorry ass.

Always being emo?...You really were in the backseats when you saw MoS, didn't you?

Please...you're movie avengers would fall just like you would with the only other (minor) factor being your jolly green friend and in the end, you'd need to crawl to your daddy to beat me and then suck his milk through his man teet and need him to kiss all your bobos (assuming your still alive, which you would be).

#32 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5585 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily Superman.

#33 Posted by RustyRoy (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: At least I have the company of friends and lovely girls on my side, and I'm not a savage like you who'd beat up people for no reason.

#34 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. I'd be Ghost Rider.

#35 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel w/ Better Fighting abilities and having Mjolnir for my weapon of choice.

#36 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly didnt mind Thor vs Hulk (although i do think it should have been more difficult for the Hulk) but the problem i had was Iron Man vs Thor. Thor should have been able to take a full force hit from Iron Man without flinching. I think it was understandable that Iron Man being Suped up by Thors lightening and then hitting Thor would have a larger affect on him but Thor was on his back to often

I choose Superman though

#38 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf:

I was lauging at that part with Iron man vs Thor

#39 Posted by New_World_Order (11132 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#40 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

well Superman is a better character but considering Superman had to deal with pretty rough stuff, and actually suffer consequences for his actions, that makes Thor look pretty relaxing by comparison.

But Superman did get to make-out with Amy Adams so I'd say it's a landslide in Superman's favor.

#41 Edited by _Braveheart_ (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#42 Posted by comicace3 (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes... Then again....

#43 Edited by MonsterStomp (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, I'd kill my own kind to save the Earth, Thor has struggled with his annoying brother... Twice.

Not to mention we haven't seen Superman's extent of his powers yet, he was a beginner in MoS.

#44 Edited by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Imagine how more stronger he will be in Man Of Steel 2

#45 Posted by frogdog (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf said:

@monsterstomp:

Imagine how more stronger he will be in Man Of Steel 2

Not much since lex is going to be the villain

#46 Edited by youmessinwithme (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor was Nerfed terribly.... Probably Superman. if were talking comics then i'd definitely rather be Thor.

#47 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

man of steel 2 will be awesome, no doubt.

#48 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@mega_spidey01:

Of course the movie will be awesome and it will break records.

#49 Edited by JulieDC (786 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking movies: I would choose Man of Steel...but I still don't like the suit so, I'm going to go with Thor. Stupid reason, I know.

Comics: Superman for the win!

#50 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, I don't want to constantly have to deal with Loki and his shenanigans. Plus

Amy Adams' Lois Lane>>Natalie Portman's Jane Foster

wow.............. just wow...................