Who you least favorite Robin after the reboot?

Mini_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mini_Bat

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Voted Tim, because he's been royally f###ed by DC in the relaunch.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

Tim Drake. Because while I've read Nightwing, Batman and Robin, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and straight up Batman, I haven't yet read Teen Titans beyond the crossovers with Death of the Family and Superboy. So I've no experience with New 52 Tim beyond those, and from those, I'm unimpressed. He just seems like Batman-lite in Falcon's costume.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@JonSmith said:

Tim Drake. Because while I've read Nightwing, Batman and Robin, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and straight up Batman, I haven't yet read Teen Titans beyond the crossovers with Death of the Family and Superboy. So I've no experience with New 52 Tim beyond those, and from those, I'm unimpressed. He just seems like Batman-lite in Falcon's costume.

This.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlackWind

I would say Damien, but I dislike him in general .

@JonSmith said:

Pretty much this.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i cant help but not care about any of them anymore.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spinningbirdcake

I voted Tim. That being said he was my least favorite before the reboot as well.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal19

@JonSmith said:

Ya, Tim Drake needs mor exposure or else people are going to forget about him.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyGat

Tim. Besides the crappy new costume I'm not really a fan of how his history is altered. Jason's new past and the way he's currently being written is rather interesting and to my liking. I love the father son dynamic between Bruce and Damian. I guess NW is a close second to Tim.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By serpent222

Tim Drake was my favorite before the reboot, but they have royally murdered him. It's not even the same character anymore.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@JonSmith said:

This.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By HexThis

Damian.

I just don't think he should've been apart of the reboot period, in any capacity. I never got why someone as responsible and moral as Batman would have a child in the thick of such intense action. It made sense in the golden age but now it really doesn't, it's just too cheesy and it goes against everything someone who very much defined by childhood trauma would stand for. I don't really even care so much that Damian's trained, he has no superpowers and could very likely die.

I think Robins should be at least 18.