#1 Posted by Mini_Bat (99 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted Tim, because he's been royally f###ed by DC in the relaunch.

#3 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake. Because while I've read Nightwing, Batman and Robin, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and straight up Batman, I haven't yet read Teen Titans beyond the crossovers with Death of the Family and Superboy. So I've no experience with New 52 Tim beyond those, and from those, I'm unimpressed. He just seems like Batman-lite in Falcon's costume.

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Tim Drake. Because while I've read Nightwing, Batman and Robin, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and straight up Batman, I haven't yet read Teen Titans beyond the crossovers with Death of the Family and Superboy. So I've no experience with New 52 Tim beyond those, and from those, I'm unimpressed. He just seems like Batman-lite in Falcon's costume.

This.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Damien, but I dislike him in general .

@JonSmith said:

Pretty much this.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13269 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant help but not care about any of them anymore.

#7 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Tim. That being said he was my least favorite before the reboot as well.

#8 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Ya, Tim Drake needs mor exposure or else people are going to forget about him.

#9 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim. Besides the crappy new costume I'm not really a fan of how his history is altered. Jason's new past and the way he's currently being written is rather interesting and to my liking. I love the father son dynamic between Bruce and Damian. I guess NW is a close second to Tim.

#10 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake was my favorite before the reboot, but they have royally murdered him. It's not even the same character anymore.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

This.

#12 Posted by HexThis (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian.

I just don't think he should've been apart of the reboot period, in any capacity. I never got why someone as responsible and moral as Batman would have a child in the thick of such intense action. It made sense in the golden age but now it really doesn't, it's just too cheesy and it goes against everything someone who very much defined by childhood trauma would stand for. I don't really even care so much that Damian's trained, he has no superpowers and could very likely die.

I think Robins should be at least 18.