• 131 results
Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) 11 months, 21 days ago

Poll: Who would you rather meet: Avengers or Justice League? (95 votes)

Avengers 23%
Justice League 75%

You are given an opportunity of a life time to meet one of these teams, who would you rather meet and hang out with for the day?

The Avengers

You will be meeting;

• Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Bruce Banner
  • Hawkeye
  • Spider-Man

The Justice League

You will be meeting every in that picture.

#101 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

If I could watch Batman grapple away from me in style I would die a happy man lol.

#102 Edited by Wolverine08 (42468 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

If I could watch Batman grapple away from me in style I would die a happy man lol.

You fanboys are so pathetic. Lol.

#103 Edited by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft Batman wouldn't grapple away. It's his day off to chill with you ;)

#104 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft Batman wouldn't grapple away. It's his day off to chill with you ;)

Really? All of them would be at my disposal to chat with? Mmmh, that changes the matter a little bit. I'd still go with the Avengers just because I could talk science with real scientists.

#105 Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg: Yeah. They worked overtime last week, and Batman and Tony Stark calculated that they have one free day to meet a fan.

#106 Edited by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

With the exception of Cyborg...I'd want to meet everyone on the JL.

Racist.

#107 Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

Racist.

Yeah dude quit hating on the Cyborg.

#108 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers for me.

#109 Posted by The Stegman (24472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Racist.

Yeah dude quit hating on the Cyborg.

We've come so far as a society, yet some still can't see past the color of someone's skin or the chrome on someone's metal hide. tsk tsk

#110 Posted by Black_Claw (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League, who wouldn't want to meet Superman?

#111 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Avengers over all more, but chose the JL mainly because Flash would be awesome to hang out with. I like his personality probably the best of the heroes listed.

#112 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17628 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Posted by The Stegman (24472 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: I know I'm (and I think the others too) are just poking fun at you dude.

#114 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: WOAH WOAH! Wishing to watch the greatest hero ever stylishly swoop away on a rope cannot ever be called pathetic.

#115 Posted by Wolverine08 (42468 posts) - - Show Bio

@theocitylegend:

The way you guys gravel at the Bat god's feet is pathetic! He'll probably just brush you aside, and warn you not come to his city at night when he works. Lol.

#116 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17628 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: I know I'm (and I think the others too) are just poking fun at you dude.

I still dislike teenagers. I had to pick up my little brother from school for years...sitting in the car listening to teenagers talk while I waited for the bro to get out...

I almost stabbed myself in the ear several times T-T

#117 Posted by sinestro_GL (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to meet Barry. Probably the one who'd I like to hang out with the most.

#118 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. I'd wanna meet BP , Cap, Capt. Marvel and I'd want to meet in the Hulk in person just see if I'd piss my pants being that close to him, wondering if he'd rage out.

The JL would be cool but it'd be like meeting your girlfriends rich parents, you know they think they're better than you lol.

#119 Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by The Stegman (24472 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

I still dislike teenagers. I had to pick up my little brother from school for years...sitting in the car listening to teenagers talk while I waited for the bro to get out...

I almost stabbed myself in the ear several times T-T

I don't think anyone REALLY likes teenagers, not even other teenagers. lol

#121 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17628 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I didn't when I was one lol.

I just happen to have a super-low tolerance because of my traumatic experiences D:

#122 Edited by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

#123 Edited by Wolverine08 (42468 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the honor of getting beat up by Batman :D

#124 Edited by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers.

#125 Edited by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Hal Jordan fan, so JLA

#126 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers!

#127 Posted by jwalser3 (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

Hanging in the Watchtower > Avenger Tower.

#128 Edited by Wolverine08 (42468 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

There is no Avengers Tower. There's a Stark Tower, but no Avengers Tower.

#129 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League, meeting imo the 2 greatest superheros ever (Batman and Superman) seals it for me.

#130 Posted by jwalser3 (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Mhm. Then where do they always hang out at? I always see them hanging out in some kind of tower.

#131 Posted by Wolverine08 (42468 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@jwalser3 said:

Mhm. Then where do they always hang out at? I always see them hanging out in some kind of tower.

They usually have their business operations centered around the Stark Tower. They also hang out at the Avengers Mansion too.

#132 Edited by jwalser3 (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Okay. Well either of those places have nothing on the watch tower. :P

#133 Posted by ComicStooge (12898 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd much rather meet the Justice League.