• 131 results
Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) 10 months, 19 days ago

Poll: Who would you rather meet: Avengers or Justice League? (95 votes)

Avengers 23%
Justice League 75%

You are given an opportunity of a life time to meet one of these teams, who would you rather meet and hang out with for the day?

The Avengers

You will be meeting;

• Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Bruce Banner
  • Hawkeye
  • Spider-Man

The Justice League

You will be meeting every in that picture.

#51 Posted by Knightfall225 (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Meeting the JL would the coolest thing ever and would complete my life. I would ask superman to melt my skull of afterwords

#52 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League for the sole reason that I would desperately want to meet Batman, getting close up with Wonder Woman would be the icing on the cake.

#53 Posted by Wolverine08 (40601 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League for the sole reason that I would desperately want to meet Batman, getting close up with Wonder Woman would be the icing on the cake.

I know what you're talking about :D

#54 Posted by fil123 (511 posts) - - Show Bio

if wally was in the JL

#55 Posted by Tyrus (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

I will say that this is a hard pick. I think it'd be depressing meeting Wolverine or Batman.

#56 Edited by The Stegman (23768 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16274 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost feel like this would 99% to 1% in favor of JL if Spidey wasn't on the Avengers.

#58 Posted by The Stegman (23768 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

#59 Posted by youmessinwithme (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers by far, It would be way more interesting and entertiang.

#60 Edited by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd lean more towards meeting the Justice League, simple because I would get to meet Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, though I doubt Batman would care and probably wouldn't stick around for long. The only person on the Avengers I would want to me would be Captain America and maybe Spider-Man.

#61 Edited by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

#62 Posted by The Stegman (23768 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

#63 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

It would actually, plus Superman would try to make up for Batman and take as many pictures as you want. lol

#64 Edited by DareHulk (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is my favorite character, but as a whole the JLA are way cooler than Avengers IMO.

Besides Hulk and Spider-Man really aren't Avenger mainstays either.

#65 Edited by The Stegman (23768 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

It would actually, plus Superman would try to make up for Batman and take as many pictures as you want. lol

He'd give you and your family a free tour of the Hall of Justice.

#66 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I see some pretty cool responses.

I'd want to meet the JL too. Superman being the main reason. Though I'd chill out with Hal and Barry the most. They have one of the best relationships.

#67 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

#68 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League, no thought required. It's the JUSTICE LEAGUE. Until a few years ago "Avengers" meant almost nothing, they mean nothing, the team is silly. The Justice League is the iconic group of united heroes. Not misfits out to make their way, but true champions.

#69 Posted by Wolverine08 (40601 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I wouldn't say the Avengers meant nothing, but they were definitely not as popular as they were now. And I personally find the idea of a flawed band of misfits joining together to try to be something bigger than themselves to be an inspiring story lesser people in this society can look at for inspiration.

#70 Posted by ARMIV2 (8411 posts) - - Show Bio

That's like asking me what I'd rather eat out of cheesecake or cake with pudding/ice cream layers. I want to do both.

#71 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: It's different. Meeting the Avengers would be like hanging out with the guys, it would be awesome but not... impactful. Meeting the JLA would be like walking among gods. You would meet Superman.

#72 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

That's like asking me what I'd rather eat out of cheesecake or cake with pudding/ice cream layers. I want to do both.

Duuuuuuude.

#73 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: But the cake with pudding and ice cream layers is pretty clearly the choice to make if you have to choose. And that cake is the Justice League.

#74 Posted by Wolverine08 (40601 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Superman isn't that great :P

#75 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Alak (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the Justice League. Superman, Flash, GL, and WW would be fantastic to meet and talk with. Aquaman and Batman are pretty anti-social so I doubt I'd enjoy talking to them. I have mixed feelings about Cyborg. Pre-52 Vic would've been awesome to hang out with, but the newer version seems a bit more aloof.

#78 Edited by Skyfire (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Would only want to meet Spider-man or Batman. Since Batman would likely be not interested in the slightest I vote Avengers for Spider-man.

He's the best anyway.

#79 Posted by daredevil21134 (11347 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers just cause of Hawkeye

#80 Posted by Wolverine08 (40601 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: *Pops claws* Come at me bro!

#81 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: *narrows eyes* SHAZAM. *folds arms, floating, as Black Joy*

#82 Posted by ARMIV2 (8411 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

Duuuuuuude.

Ewwww...not even...no...ewww..

.Eyeroll

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: But the cake with pudding and ice cream layers is pretty clearly the choice to make if you have to choose. And that cake is the Justice League.

But what if the cheesecake is this?

#83 Posted by Wolverine08 (40601 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: "Black Joy" Oh this isn't going to end well. *Runs away screaming*

#84 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: ...Oreo mocha cheesecake...? I... what are... how could you... I'm confused.

#85 Posted by ARMIV2 (8411 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: ...Oreo mocha cheesecake...? I... what are... how could you... I'm confused.

Feeeeeel my pain...feeeeeel my want...

#86 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I have to have it... those little creamy tan wiggles along the edges call my name.

#87 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that has the two most iconic heroes ever created.

Exactly what I was thinking. So Black Widow and the guy that looks like Cannonball without the earmuffs. Solid choice my friend.

#88 Posted by ARMIV2 (8411 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: I have to have it... those little creamy tan wiggles along the edges call my name.

I can just imagine what that must taste like; what is must feel like on my tongue and in my mouth. Rich, creamy chocolate on soft, fluffy- Oh crap, gonna derail this thread if I don't stop.

Avengers, Justice League, who would I hang out with? Flipped a pack of gum and it came up torn side. Avengers.

#89 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Justice League. Martian Manhunter > Cyborg.

#90 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.In the team there are heroes like SUperman,Hal Jordan,Batman,Flash and others that I would love to meet.

#91 Posted by Kangaxx_54 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League, no contest.

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

It so would.

#92 Posted by RustyRoy (11874 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Batman's enough to make Justice League take it, Superman makes it even better, and that's only two of them.

#93 Posted by corey1003 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

JL without J'onn makes me sad. But JL none the less.

#94 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. I can't see anyone from the JL saying "We have a visitor for one day, let's have a quick beer before getting back to work." Batman would be all "We don't have time for this." and WW would be all serious and ferocious.

I can imagine Spidey and Tony at least offering me a drink and Cap sharing some cool stories. Not to mention I could talk biology with Banner :)

#95 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League, because the Avengers are mostly made out of characters I don't care about. There's characters in the Avengers I like more but the Justice League mostly (mostly) stays iconic

#96 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

SpiderMan voted JL. He is already hanging out with them. Lol

#97 Edited by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd choose the JL and i'm just gonna start revealing their secret identity and ask batman some money :).

#98 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

Avengers. I can't see anyone from the JL saying "We have a visitor for one day, let's have a quick beer before getting back to work." Batman would be all "We don't have time for this." and WW would be all serious and ferocious.

I can imagine Spidey and Tony at least offering me a drink and Cap sharing some cool stories. Not to mention I could talk biology with Banner :)

No she wouldn't, that would be out of character for her.

#99 Edited by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

No she wouldn't, that would be out of character for her.

Really? I don't see me going to the JL headquarters and Diana going "Oh good, a visitor."

She's not as cold and detached as Batman, but she does seem a little distant. At least to me.

#100 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to meet either Cap or Tony but......argh, the JLA are still my favorite superteam. Then again, if this is New-52 JL....then they're all kinda messed-up character-wise. I don't care about Cyborg, I want to meet MM!

Avengers then, I guess.