Who would you rather meet: Avengers or Justice League?

• 132 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would you rather meet: Avengers or Justice League? (100 votes)

Avengers 22%
Justice League 76%

You are given an opportunity of a life time to meet one of these teams, who would you rather meet and hang out with for the day?

The Avengers

You will be meeting;

• Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Bruce Banner
  • Hawkeye
  • Spider-Man

The Justice League

You will be meeting every in that picture.

• 
Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Meeting the JL would the coolest thing ever and would complete my life. I would ask superman to melt my skull of afterwords

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League for the sole reason that I would desperately want to meet Batman, getting close up with Wonder Woman would be the icing on the cake.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Justice League for the sole reason that I would desperately want to meet Batman, getting close up with Wonder Woman would be the icing on the cake.

I know what you're talking about :D

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if wally was in the JL

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

I will say that this is a hard pick. I think it'd be depressing meeting Wolverine or Batman.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#57  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I almost feel like this would 99% to 1% in favor of JL if Spidey wasn't on the Avengers.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the_stegman  Moderator

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers by far, It would be way more interesting and entertiang.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#60  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I'd lean more towards meeting the Justice League, simple because I would get to meet Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, though I doubt Batman would care and probably wouldn't stick around for long. The only person on the Avengers I would want to me would be Captain America and maybe Spider-Man.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I can understand why people would think The Avengers would be more fun to meet, but honestly, I feel like the experience would be unpleasant. The Avengers are serious quite a bit of the time, then you have Tony Stark constantly talking down to people. And I ain't goin' anywhere near a Hulk. Sure Cap and Spidey would be cool to meet, but I feel like the JL might treat the casual fan nicer...except for Batman.

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

Yeah, I find it funny how everyone would want to meet Batman, but in reality Batman would probably careless about meeting us. He'd duck out at the quickest chance he had. lol xD

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

He'd probably insult you, say ''he doesn't have time for this'' and grapple away in style. Though, I won't lie, even having Batman insult me, would be an honor.

It would actually, plus Superman would try to make up for Batman and take as many pictures as you want. lol

DareHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By DareHulk

Hulk is my favorite character, but as a whole the JLA are way cooler than Avengers IMO.

Besides Hulk and Spider-Man really aren't Avenger mainstays either.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

It would actually, plus Superman would try to make up for Batman and take as many pictures as you want. lol

He'd give you and your family a free tour of the Hall of Justice.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I see some pretty cool responses.

I'd want to meet the JL too. Superman being the main reason. Though I'd chill out with Hal and Barry the most. They have one of the best relationships.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

Justice League.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Justice League, no thought required. It's the JUSTICE LEAGUE. Until a few years ago "Avengers" meant almost nothing, they mean nothing, the team is silly. The Justice League is the iconic group of united heroes. Not misfits out to make their way, but true champions.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I wouldn't say the Avengers meant nothing, but they were definitely not as popular as they were now. And I personally find the idea of a flawed band of misfits joining together to try to be something bigger than themselves to be an inspiring story lesser people in this society can look at for inspiration.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's like asking me what I'd rather eat out of cheesecake or cake with pudding/ice cream layers. I want to do both.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: It's different. Meeting the Avengers would be like hanging out with the guys, it would be awesome but not... impactful. Meeting the JLA would be like walking among gods. You would meet Superman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

That's like asking me what I'd rather eat out of cheesecake or cake with pudding/ice cream layers. I want to do both.

Duuuuuuude.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2: But the cake with pudding and ice cream layers is pretty clearly the choice to make if you have to choose. And that cake is the Justice League.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Joygirl
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely the Justice League. Superman, Flash, GL, and WW would be fantastic to meet and talk with. Aquaman and Batman are pretty anti-social so I doubt I'd enjoy talking to them. I have mixed feelings about Cyborg. Pre-52 Vic would've been awesome to hang out with, but the newer version seems a bit more aloof.

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Skyfire

Would only want to meet Spider-man or Batman. Since Batman would likely be not interested in the slightest I vote Avengers for Spider-man.

He's the best anyway.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Avengers just cause of Hawkeye

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: *narrows eyes* SHAZAM. *folds arms, floating, as Black Joy*

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

Duuuuuuude.

Ewwww...not even...no...ewww..

.Eyeroll

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: But the cake with pudding and ice cream layers is pretty clearly the choice to make if you have to choose. And that cake is the Justice League.

But what if the cheesecake is this?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: "Black Joy" Oh this isn't going to end well. *Runs away screaming*

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2: ...Oreo mocha cheesecake...? I... what are... how could you... I'm confused.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: ...Oreo mocha cheesecake...? I... what are... how could you... I'm confused.

Feeeeeel my pain...feeeeeel my want...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2: I have to have it... those little creamy tan wiggles along the edges call my name.

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The one that has the two most iconic heroes ever created.

Exactly what I was thinking. So Black Widow and the guy that looks like Cannonball without the earmuffs. Solid choice my friend.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@armiv2: I have to have it... those little creamy tan wiggles along the edges call my name.

I can just imagine what that must taste like; what is must feel like on my tongue and in my mouth. Rich, creamy chocolate on soft, fluffy- Oh crap, gonna derail this thread if I don't stop.

Avengers, Justice League, who would I hang out with? Flipped a pack of gum and it came up torn side. Avengers.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Justice League. Martian Manhunter > Cyborg.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Justice League.In the team there are heroes like SUperman,Hal Jordan,Batman,Flash and others that I would love to meet.

Kangaxx_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League, no contest.

@war_killer said:

@the_stegman said:

It so would.

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363 said:

Batman's enough to make Justice League take it, Superman makes it even better, and that's only two of them.

corey1003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL without J'onn makes me sad. But JL none the less.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. I can't see anyone from the JL saying "We have a visitor for one day, let's have a quick beer before getting back to work." Batman would be all "We don't have time for this." and WW would be all serious and ferocious.

I can imagine Spidey and Tony at least offering me a drink and Cap sharing some cool stories. Not to mention I could talk biology with Banner :)

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#95  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

The Justice League, because the Avengers are mostly made out of characters I don't care about. There's characters in the Avengers I like more but the Justice League mostly (mostly) stays iconic

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

SpiderMan voted JL. He is already hanging out with them. Lol

AminoAcidMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By AminoAcidMan

I'd choose the JL and i'm just gonna start revealing their secret identity and ask batman some money :).

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matteopg said:

Avengers. I can't see anyone from the JL saying "We have a visitor for one day, let's have a quick beer before getting back to work." Batman would be all "We don't have time for this." and WW would be all serious and ferocious.

I can imagine Spidey and Tony at least offering me a drink and Cap sharing some cool stories. Not to mention I could talk biology with Banner :)

No she wouldn't, that would be out of character for her.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MatteoPG

@matteopg said:

No she wouldn't, that would be out of character for her.

Really? I don't see me going to the JL headquarters and Diana going "Oh good, a visitor."

She's not as cold and detached as Batman, but she does seem a little distant. At least to me.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Veshark

I'd love to meet either Cap or Tony but......argh, the JLA are still my favorite superteam. Then again, if this is New-52 JL....then they're all kinda messed-up character-wise. I don't care about Cyborg, I want to meet MM!

Avengers then, I guess.