#1 Posted by GWHH (589 posts) - - Show Bio

This idea had been rolling around in my head for a while Every since I found out they are the same height--5' 11".

Who would be a better date Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) or Batgirl (Barbara Gordon). Barbara is NOT in the wheelchair as you date her!!

So who would you choose and why?

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Id actually want her to be in a wheelchair while I date her, she's is sexier as Oracle.

nah joke, but yeah probably Barbara. although Im worried, five feet and 11? damn, they tall!

#3 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd have a better time with Barbara.

#5 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress!

#7 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara for sure.

Although, if any Batgirl were an option, it'd be Cassandra Cain any day of the week.

#8 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you plan to date Barbara/Helena?

#9 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs is you were going for long-term dating, Huntress is you were talking about a fling.

#10 Edited by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl, any of them over Huntress

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara Gordon. I have a strong inclination for redheaded women.

#12 Posted by MrShway88 (679 posts) - - Show Bio

When I read batgirl I was hoping for more choice besides Babs. Honestly I wouldn't care so I say both.

#13 Posted by Goldenboy_Prime (172 posts) - - Show Bio

This idea had been rolling around in my head for a while Every since I found out they are the same height--5' 11".

Who would be a better date Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) or Batgirl (Barbara Gordon). Barbara is NOT in the wheelchair as you date her!!

So who would you choose and why?

Helena B, who was both Huntress and Batgirl!

#14 Posted by Krissyjump (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara, but it's a really close choice.

#15 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

barbara gordon.

#16 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I'm leaning towards Babs.

#17 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena.

#18 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena Bertinelli.

She's more.......... aggressive.

Sincerely,

#19 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio
First date one of them as in me literally, or do I have super powers? If I have super powers what type of super powers do I have? II. What is the difference between the two personality wise... seriously what's the difference? (+)
#20 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
First date one of them as in me literally, or do I have super powers? If I have super powers what type of super powers do I have? II. What is the difference between the two personality wise... seriously what's the difference? (+)
Why would you have super powers? Anyway, Huntress is more aggressive, and I guess you can call her a "Bad Girl" even though she has been through a lot, so she sometimes masks pain with the tough chick routine. Babs is more down to Earth and ''nice'' she's pretty funny too. If I had to make a comparison, Helena is like Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Babs is more like Willow.
#21 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman:  Because If I didn't have super powers I would be feeling a bit insecure about dating one of them. XP (+)
#22 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Yung ANcient One said:
Why would you have super powers? Anyway, Huntress is more aggressive, and I guess you can call her a "Bad Girl" even though she has been through a lot, so she sometimes masks pain with the tough chick routine. Babs is more down to Earth and ''nice'' she's pretty funny too. If I had to make a comparison, Helena is like Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Babs is more like Willow.

Basically, if you date Babs she'll be as sweet as strawberries. If you date Helena she'll be as sweet as lemons.

Sincerely,

#23 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
@The Stegman:  Because If I didn't have super powers I would be feeling a bit insecure about dating one of them. XP (+)
Confidence! You can get any superheroine with confidence! Also...being a billionaire doesn't hurt either.
#24 Posted by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jokergeist said:

Helena Bertinelli.

She's more.......... aggressive.

Sincerely,

Exactly! I'm going with Helena.

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress.She is hotter and I like brunettes more.

#26 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara. I think I'd have more in common with her than with Huntress.

#27 Posted by BlackWind (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#28 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (807 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Barbara being in her wheelchair change anyones' decision?

#30 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara of course.

#31 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl any day of the week. Then Huntress any night of the week.

#32 Posted by GWHH (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

NO superpowers. Just normal stuff. Billionaire thing is intersting. But she loves you for YOU not your sutff. Is Babs a NATURAL redhead?

@Yung ANcient One said:
@The Stegman: Because If I didn't have super powers I would be feeling a bit insecure about dating one of them. XP (+)
Confidence! You can get any superheroine with confidence! Also...being a billionaire doesn't hurt either.
#33 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i pick babs cause she' real woman and hope she's not in a wheelchair. huntress gets around too much, but to get either of these women you probably need either superpowers or be rich. good ex. luke cage he has super strength is why he can got a woman. bruce wayne is rich if he wasn't he get nobody.  

#34 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress... but I love a hot Brunette.

And would you really want to take the chance of a bad break up with the police commissioners daughter?