Edited 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Who would you rather be: Spider-Man or Deathstroke? (60 votes)

Spider-Man 68%
Deathstroke 32%

Peter Parker was genetically enhanced from a radioactive spider bite and has served alongside the Avengers. He is a genius in his own right with strength sufficient enough to lift 20 tons at least. He is a top tier acrobatic and pretty much has total awareness due to his Spider-Sense.

Slade Wilson is possibly the best assassin in the world and has served with some of the best hit organisations. He has been enhanced to Super-Soldier levels with his brain being tactically and strategically compared to Batman.

Who would you be and why?

#1 Posted by The Stegman (24461 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, I don't wanna be old and have a lack of depth perception.

#2 Edited by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Rather be a hero than a villain.

#3 Edited by jwalser3 (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade....

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysterioususername said:

He's more of an anti-hero.

He usually murders people for money, that's villain material in my book.

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (14545 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..

Assuming as soon as I become one I completely forget I made that choice?

Deathstroke. Obviously I'd never be a super villain, but Deathstroke seems to enjoy what he does.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@mysterioususername said:

He's more of an anti-hero.

He usually murders people for money, that's villain material in my book.

You think Deathstroke couldn't have already killed Batman by now, or Nightwing, or Green Arrow? Deathstroke has his mind set. He only kills his target and whoever screws him over. That is anti-hero material.

#8 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8067 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman of couse but i wouldnt refuse being deathstroke either tho

#9 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Yes but he is more towards the villain side of the scale.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I'm saying he's more villainous than most anti-heroes.
Like say Deadpool, who tends to go more towards the hero side of the scale.

#12 Posted by batmannflash (6222 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, easily

#13 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose to be a hero and have great responsibility than be a ruthless murderer.

#14 Edited by captainstrange (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose MJ. That was easy.

#15 Edited by i_like_swords (14545 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

I'm saying he's more villainous than most anti-heroes.

Like say Deadpool, who tends to go more towards the hero side of the scale.

Yeah. Killing a guy, sending him to hell for what seemed to him like years, but then saving his life in the end, is definitely "towards the hero side of the scale."

I'd say Deadpool was bang in the middle. He's a contract killer, who is ruthless in his methods, but he isn't a villain.

Here's an example of his neutrality.

He was trying to save someones life, by killing a shapeshifter (it's a long story, he had to kill a lot of people, but it was in order to save his friends life). While chasing the shapeshifter, Daredevil steps in and subdues Deadpool. Deadpool proceeds to shoot someone in the leg, forcing Daredevil to tend to the guys wounds.

Despite being a regular gun for hire, Deadpool also saved a young child from near death that issue.

I'd say he was right in the middle. He's a psychotic, homicidal, maniac who kills for money (and tacos), but is also kind of a good guy when he needs to be.

#16 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

By far spiderman

#17 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, mans a total badass.

#18 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: Stick to walls, Spider-Sense, plus he's my favorite. I have added reasons too.

Deathstroke far too overrated and he's a bad guy... anti hero NO. Bad guy Noobs... bad guy. Plus, have you seen the relationships he has... terrible.

( + )

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: Wolverine kills just as many people as Deathstroke, but he's a good guy. Deathstroke works with bad people but he'd kill them if they screw him over, anti-hero.

#20 Edited by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man definitely

#21 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: The reason I put him more on the hero side is because he usually doesn't want to be the bad guy. He's clearly suffering from mental illness and wants to stop, but he can't.

#22 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man because it would be cool to have the powers and be the hero, plus i get mary jane.

#23 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man because it would be cool to have the powers and be the hero, plus i get mary jane.

i rather being Superman

i have her

and i have her seeking over me

+i can rule the world if i want to :P

#25 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, nerdy guy with a lot of hot women

#26 Edited by 14NC3 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man has much, much cooler powers, he's a genius, has one of the best supporting casts, has a great sense of humor and you've got the hottest girls: Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, Black Cat, Silver Sable, Carlie Cooper. Slade's pretty cool but i'd rather have spider-sense, 15 tonne strength, incredible speed, reflexes and agility, and of course webs. To be able to webswing and have awesome super speed free running skills would be epic. I won't deny that deathstroke's a bad ass and I won't mind being him if I would choose to be a villain but good always wins so...

#27 Posted by ImmortalOne (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, when you think about it, Deathstroke actually a lot happier than Spiderman is. Spiderman got bullied in school, blames himself of Uncle Ben's death, and had Gwen Stacy killed by Green Goblin.

#28 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather be in Parker's shoes. I would have done things differently no doubt and the proportionate abilities of a spider versus being an enhanced old man isn't much of a debate for me.

#29 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather be Spider Man.

#30 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortalone: Really? His Dad sold him to mobsters. (Who knows what they did to him) Both his sons die then one possessed him, forcing him to kill his best friend, His wife tried to murder him, scarring him for life, he screwed a 15 year old who was insane, and was forced to watch his daughter cut out her own eye. Dudes life is pretty Fawked up.

#31 Edited by w0nd (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

i WOULD want to be spider-man but i live in canada, web slinging would be useless here unless im downtown

#32 Posted by Skyfire (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer Spider-man's powerset, but if I actually have to become the person, I'd pick Deathstroke.

#33 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

i WOULD want to be spider-man but i live in canada, web slinging would be useless here unless im downtown

You'd live in NYC.

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#35 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#36 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman even though DS is badass, I would love swinging over cities and saving people. Not to mention MJ, Black Cat and Silver Sable yummy.

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey by a landslide. Better powers and better woman.

#38 Posted by wrthreeh (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Spideyyyyy

#39 Posted by Oscars94 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man! You could web-sling, have enhanced senses, super-strength, climb walls, agility and these gifts can make your life easier.

#40 Posted by HumanRocket (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey ive always wanted to web-sling plus u know... MJ