Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Who Would You Rather Be: Darkseid or Thanos? (47 votes)

Darkseid 49%
Thanos 40%

Who Would You Rather Be: Darkseid or Thanos?

#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything I do with darkseid Can be done by Thanos when I have the IG

#2 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#3 Edited by impossibilly (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, well both are bald and have problem skin, so that's a wash. Darkseid was created by Kirby, that's a plus. And his Omega Beams can teleport a burrito to me if I use them correctly. Darkseid it is!

But really, I'd rather be Mr. Miracle instead.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (26540 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid. He's more of a boss and he's not death-whipped

Online
#5 Edited by Omnicrono (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is the better character, in my opinion.

However, I think I would rather be Thanos because he isn't evil incarnate.

#6 Edited by Wolverine08 (45947 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mad Titan.

Online
#7 Posted by BlackWind (7378 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of Anti Life.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (21363 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. Both are ugly as fffff- and are villains...

#9 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnicrono said:

Darkseid is the better character, in my opinion.

However, I think I would rather be Thanos because he isn't evil incarnate.

He is however, death incarnate. I mean, aside from Death herself.

#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7936 posts) - - Show Bio

how do all the voted add up to 74%? Where is the other 26%?

#11 Edited by Blackdog2009 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god another Thanos thread... he really is the flavor of the month around here. DARKSEID outclasses Thanos at everything! Darkseid rules his own universe of course it's better to be him.

#12 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Thanos more but I'd rather be Darkseid

#13 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. Unparalleled intelligence, great strategist, unbelievable strength, an elit in the field of telepathy, matter manipulation, energy projection, combat, and also historically successful in his plans.

#14 Posted by BlackWind (7378 posts) - - Show Bio

Implying Darkseid can't do those things.

#15 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#16 Posted by Havenless (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like as long as he avoids Earth, Thanos can do pretty much whatever he wants.

Darkseid runs into friction when he walks out his front door.

I pick Thanos for the favorable universe he's set in.

#17 Posted by JetiiMitra (8946 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

Online
#18 Edited by SoA (5351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos , less stress to put up with

#19 Edited by Juiceboks (11378 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind said:

Implying Darkseid can't do those things.

Not to the extent Thanos can. At least not in certain areas.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (26540 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is just so much more....badass.

Online
#21 Posted by Bruxae (14099 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

Online
#22 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8910 posts) - - Show Bio

i would be thanos so i can have lady deaf but darkseid has his own world lol plus if i was darkseid i can have lashina all to myself mmmm perfect

#23 Posted by JetiiMitra (8946 posts) - - Show Bio

Did CV stop remembering how to count again? 43 + 43 = 100?

Again, Darkseid. Embodiment of evil > Never winning your love.

Online
#24 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to be both.

#25 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

He's not tied to ruling one planet and he's not hampered by having to manage any offspring.

#26 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid. Thanos is merely a cheap knockoff and a lame one at that. Darkseid can make you cease to exist by simply looking at you.

#27 Posted by fil123 (627 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt darkseid have a bunch of hotties fighting for him (probably brainwashed though ala supergirl)

#28 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

DS, due to brainwashing and the omega effect.

#29 Posted by Immortal777 (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid I don't see why anyone would want to be Thanos. Darkseid has a heck of a lot more going for him like being the God of Evil. Darkseid doesn't need an item of power to be a threat he's very existence is a threat to the multiverse.